Revan Reborn (TOR) vs Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Battle takes place on a Barren Wasteland with just about a thousand boulders around so that they can use TK.

1. Sabers

2. H2H (Hand-to-Hand)

3. Blasters

4. Force

5. All-Out

(See? I give Revan some credit, I just know his boundaries)

PTforthewin
Agen and Saesee win at sabers,hand to hand, and force, Revan wins Blasters because he used Blasters on Taris and Saesee and Agen don't have blaster feats. All out Saesee and Agen win

Jmanghan
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Agen and Saesee win at sabers,hand to hand, and force, Revan wins Blasters because he used Blasters on Taris and Saesee and Agen don't have blaster feats. All out Saesee and Agen win

Unless they are specialized in unarmed combat, there is no way they are beating Revan in that regard.

Darth _Sadow1
The same Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn that got blitzed by Sidious in seconds easily defeat Revan? Who has a history of fighting many Jedi as a Dark Lord and now has his memory back?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1
The same Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn that got blitzed by Sidious in seconds easily defeat Revan? Who has a history of fighting many Jedi as a Dark Lord and now has his memory back?

Pretty much, but regardless, while it's canon, they shouldn't have gotten blitzed, they are better then that.

They were referred to as "The Order's Greatest."

However, Anakin wasn't allowed to come, Kenobi had just defeated Grievous, and Mace didn't even ask Yoda to come along. He's just like "Eh, this is enough, let's go guys."

Fated Xtasy
Revan takes this, his battle precognition coupled with his versatility in lightsaber combat and his being able to take on multiple opponents alone, give him an edge. not to mention he has both sides of the force at his disposal.

Nephthys
Revan beats these guys.

Q99
I think they could win HtH- both were physical types, and Tiin is known to be *very* strong and tough.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan beats these guys.

carthage
Not seeing him one shotting

1 and 2 go to team. Revan takes force, and maybe blasters

No way he beats them all out though

Stealth Moose
Rofl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.