FFA - Hero of Tython vs Mace Windu vs Tulak Hord vs Count Dooku vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Purely a Saber Duel.

Who takes this? No force powers may be used besides force jump, and force flight, as well as precognition.

Battle takes place in a barren wasteland.

Who is the ultimate lightsaber duelist?

(Morals are off)

carthage
If morals are off Windu goes apeshit on the Sith with Vaapad.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
If morals are off Windu goes apeshit on the Sith with Vaapad.

Let him go apeshit all he wants, he's on the same level as all the Jedi and Sith on this list.

FreshestSlice
I'm inclined to go Malgus with this one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm inclined to go Malgus with this one.

Could you do a breakdown of how the fight would go? Thats usually how FFA's work. Personally, I think Hord wins.

PTforthewin
Mace Wins

Jmanghan
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Mace Wins

All your points are moot until you establish real knowledge of the SW Mythos.

carthage
Mace really should win as most of these darksiders will amp him, and sans morals he will fully submit himself to Vaapad. Hero of tython will die in a good fight

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Mace really should win as most of these darksiders will amp him, and sans morals he will fully submit himself to Vaapad. Hero of tython will die in a good fight
That's if he can resist their lightning and other Force powers. Vaapad doesn't equal automatic win when confronting Dark Side users.

Jmanghan
That's if he can resist their lightning and other Force powers. Vaapad doesn't equal automatic win when confronting Dark Side users. It's Sabers only, did you read the OP?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's Sabers only, did you read the OP?
Ah, I misread. Forgive me. But if Force powers are completely out of the way, how would Vaapad come into play here? Most of my confusion comes from this.

UltimateAnomaly
Ah, I misread. Forgive me. But if Force powers are completely out of the way, how would Vaapad come into play here? Most of my confusion comes from this.

Vaapad uses the darkness of his opponent against them. Not always force powers, I'd assume it also works for their inherent darkness. Feeind ogg of their anger and rage, mixing it with his own love of fighting and bolstering him.

Like one big dark side adrenaline rush.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Vaapad uses the darkness of his opponent against them. Not always force powers, I'd assume it also works for their inherent darkness. Feeind ogg of their anger and rage, mixing it with his own love of fighting and bolstering him.

Like one big dark side adrenaline rush.
Vaapad works by creating loops with the opponent's inner Darkness and then channeling it into strength using the Force. I thought, anyway.

UltimateAnomaly
Well, we all know that Vaapad is bloody confusing.

NewGuy01
All your points are moot until you establish real knowledge of the SW Mythos.

He's right, though. Mace will win this.

Nephthys
HoT > Windu.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Well, we all know that Vaapad is bloody confusing.
No argument there.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
HoT > Windu. wrong completely wrong.

Based
Sabers only? yeah, Mace.

DarthAnt66
Hord soloed a thousand Jedi.
He takes this.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by PTforthewin
wrong completely wrong.

Thats actually right. .-.

HoT is above Mace.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hord soloed a thousand Jedi.
He takes this.

So did Darth Desolous.

What's your point?

PTforthewin
So did Darth Desolous.

What's your point? not at the same time, desilous obviously individually solod and killed a thousand jedi plus his pa'un army killed many as well

DarthAnt66
So did Darth Desolous.

What's your point?
Proof? Because by all accounts, He had an army with him. However neph had provided proof Hord would have at least killed 1000 solo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Proof? Because by all accounts, He had an army with him. However neph had provided proof Hord would have at least killed 1000 solo.

Neph didn't prove anything, he pointed out that the quote states Hord broke the frontline by himself. However, the frontline did not consist of the thousand Jedi that were on Yn and Chabosh, and other quotes indicate that his army fought alongside him once the frontlines were broken.

Still, though, being able to charge blindly into a Jedi frontline by himself and not die is impressive, though there is also the possibility of hyperbole in Khem trying to glorify his deity.

Still, I wouldn't place him above the Hero of Tython for just that. He does have a lot of hype as both a swordsman and a sorcerer, though, so he may very well be the strongest in this match. It's meaningless in the end, however, because his fury will ultimately be turned against him by Vaapad, and if the most powerful Dark Lord was bested by Mace, Hord will be too.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Neph didn't prove anything, he pointed out that the quote states Hord broke the frontline by himself. However, the frontline did not consist of the thousand Jedi that were on Yn and Chabosh, and other quotes indicate that his army fought alongside him once the frontlines were broken.

Still, though, being able to charge blindly into a Jedi frontline by himself and not die is impressive, though there is also the possibility of hyperbole in Khem trying to glorify his deity.

Still, I wouldn't place him above the Hero of Tython for just that. He does have a lot of hype as both a swordsman and a sorcerer, though, so he may very well be the strongest in this match. It's meaningless in the end, however, because his fury will ultimately be turned against him by Vaapad, and if the most powerful Dark Lord was bested by Mace, Hord will be too.

Sidious is good with a Saber, yes, but in pure Saber Combat, he'd lose to Hord. Also, keep in mind, Mace lost a duel to Dooku.

I Guess since I was the OP, I'm throwing in three more people, still Sabers Only, but I'm throwing in Sidious, Yoda, and Satele Shan. Try to read this if you can, I know it's kinda late to be throwing people in, but the whole scale will change if they are thrown in.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=594206&highlight=Tulak+Hord+forumid%3A86

NewGuy01
the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.

He broke through the Jedi siege, or blockade, but that doesn't mean he killed them all.

Nephthys
Khem says he left nothing behind him but Jedi blood, clearly indicating he slaughtered them all.

But either way, breaking a 1000 Jedi strong siege would still be an incredible feat.

Sinious
Malgus and Dooku would die first and a short time after, HoT would fall too. Windu would have a hard time with Hord but eventually he would kill him thanks to Vaapad.

deathslash
Mace wins with Hor being second and Hero of Tython being third. This is actually a very good fight.

Jmanghan
Dooku defeated Mace before...

Emperordmb
Dooku defeated Mace before... before Mace's peak. In their most recent fight, Dooku was the one who did the running.

I also don't think Dooku is well specced for this fight.

Raptor22
I'd go with dooku. I see the 3 sith going after the 2 jedi at the start and overwhelming them. Out of the three sith I see dookus main advantage being his lack of foolish pride. Malgus especially is an extremely prideful warrior constantly trying to prove himself in battle and hord seems to be cut from the same cloth. I think this will allow dooku to hang back a little, while the others engage and dooku will pick his spots. Injuries will probably be had by all but the less aggressive dooku will be in the best shape by the time the jedi are taken out. From there I see the 2 alpha male types (hord and Malgus) going at it while the count picks up the pieces.

carthage
Interesting insight.

The problem being that with morals off Windu will have no problem submerging himself in Vaapad, and with the tremendous levels of dark side energy radiating from Malgus, Dooku, and Hord he's going to mow them down.

Jmanghan
bump

Ursumeles
I would say Dooku, but Windu is imo the best for a FFA.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I would say Dooku, but Windu is imo the best for a FFA.

GM Yoda
Mace Windu.

MythLord
Tyranus ~ Mace > these fuggs.

Geistalt
Either Mace or Hord (I'm inclined to say the latter, tbh).

The Ellimist
Mace Windu w/vaapad & shatterpoint takes this.

Geistalt
Sabers only (aside from Force Jump and Flight and precog).

Trocity
Likely Windu.

carthage
Mace everytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.