Gok vs Femto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
So its the DBZ Universe crossing paths Berserk. I always wondered how this fight would play out. Now I know that Goku could kill Griffith if he was just normal before the eclipse but how would Goku stack up against a Reborn Griffith/Femto?

atv2
by the way I meant Goku vs Femto.

SSJGGogeta
Which Goku? From what I've seen of Femto, the most he could stand up against is possibly Post-Roshi training kid Goku.

atv2
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Which Goku? From what I've seen of Femto, the most he could stand up against is possibly Post-Roshi training kid Goku.

Well since Godhand has held Griff as nearly the most powerful Godhand with all of these warping abilities, I would at least put Goku at Namek Super Saiyan 1.

TheTyrant
Griffith is a reality warper who isn't limited to one body. lol how is this fair...

SSJGGogeta
I would have to see some more feats from Femto and Griffith, but from what I've seen, any planet buster can beat him, and Goku has been at that level since early Saiyan saga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.