Galactus vs Classic Juggernaut (Durability)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
1. Who would a godblast from thor impact more?

2. Who would Wolverine's claws be able to pierce?

3. Who would be damaged from a blast from beta ray bill?

Insane Titan
Galactus wins easily

Magnon
Unless Galactus actively shields himself, Juggernaut wins in every category.

AsbestosFlaygon
Srsly.

Really?? I mean, srsly dude. This thread has to be a joke.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Magnon
Unless Galactus actively shields himself, Juggernaut wins in every category.

Pretty much.

ZebusKing
Galactus' physical durability isn't as good as Juggs, case in point Beta Ray Bill damaging his armor.

With shields though it's no contest.

carver9
Ohhhhhhhhhhh god...this thread again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ZebusKing
Galactus' physical durability isn't as good as Juggs, case in point Beta Ray Bill damaging his armor.

With shields though it's no contest.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read.

Would you like me to it in alphabetical or chronological order the things that have damaged Juggernaut that are WAY below a charged strike from a pissed off Bill?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's one of the dumbest things I've read.

Would you like me to it in alphabetical or chronological order the things that have damaged Juggernaut that are WAY below a charged strike from a pissed off Bill? classic juggernaut laughed off thor's godblast

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
classic juggernaut laughed off thor's godblast

Classic Juggernaut with his force field was unharmed (He wasn't laughing by any means in that scene) by a Godblast from a weakened Thor.

And that is by FAR his best durability feat. Galactus has better durability feats.

Starscream M
Classic Juggernaut with his force field was unharmed (He wasn't laughing by any means in that scene) by a Godblast from a weakened Thor.

And that is by FAR his best durability feat. Galactus has better durability feats. jugg's forcefield is PART of his durability so not sure why that distinction matters

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Galactus wins easily

thumb up

Insane Titan
Juggs got hurt and raped by the weakest form of Onslaught

guy222
G easily

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Who would a godblast from thor impact more?

2. Who would Wolverine's claws be able to pierce?

3. Who would be damaged from a blast from beta ray bill?

1. Galactus
2. Galactus (but not with Wolverine's strength)
3. Neither

h1a8
Juggs got hurt and raped by the weakest form of Onslaught

Nice attempt at lowballing.
Several things
1. This is classic Juggs (the one from the old days, the one with the forcefield)
2. What if Onslaught physical strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Juggs faced. Why can't that be possible?

long pig
Lookat it this way, judge can tank ANY physical damage from anything as long as the being who is attacking him isn't more powerful than cyttorak, who supplies his power.

But, based on proof alone, jug cant be physically harmed
by anyone or anything.

Magical based attacks can harm him. Mental attacks can, too. Never physical.

As for onslaught, met....the issue after they meet psylock reads his mind THROUGH HIS HELMET. So, that is just shittywriting.

Also, plz give me all those examples of jugbeing hurt by non mental/magical forces. I can't wait.

leonidas
long pig? not THE long pig? the one talked about in the kmc legends??? lol how the F you been my friend??

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
Lookat it this way, judge can tank ANY physical damage from anything as long as the being who is attacking him isn't more powerful than cyttorak, who supplies his power.

by anyone or anything.

As for onslaught, met....the issue after they meet psylock reads his mind THROUGH HIS HELMET. So, that is just shittywriting.

Also, plz give me all those examples of jugbeing hurt by non mental/magical forces. I can't wait.

Long time no see.

cdtm
Originally posted by long pig

by anyone or anything.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Nice attempt at lowballing.
Several things
1. This is classic Juggs (the one from the old days, the one with the forcefield)
2. What if Onslaught physical strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Juggs faced. Why can't that be possible? stfu coming coming from you.

Still the same Juggs, prove other wise.

No feats to prove other wise , so again stfu

h1a8
stfu coming coming from you.

Still the same Juggs, prove other wise.

No feats to prove other wise , so again stfu

If a character has one feat of strength. Then that's his strength.
Everyone and they momma knows that Juggs is way more durable than Galactus.
Thor nor Bill is cracking Juggs with Mjolnir.
Thor is not affecting Juggs with a Godblast.

golem370
Classic Juggernaut got hurt by fire to the eyes I doubt that would hurt Big G

Angel Watching
Juggernaut can take more physical damage. It just takes more damage to take Galactus completely out of the game

Insane Titan
If a character has one feat of strength. Then that's his strength.
Everyone and they momma knows that Juggs is way more durable than Galactus.
Thor nor Bill is cracking Juggs with Mjolnir.
Thor is not affecting Juggs with a Godblast. just more nonsense from you

Terryc250
A well fed Galactus is above even Cytorrak, so yeah..

Utrigita
Galactus in all.

long pig
Originally posted by leonidas
long pig? not THE long pig? the one talked about in the kmc legends??? lol how the F you been my friend??
Doing great, my brother. I magically, randomly remembered my pw while showering lastnight and, well.....here i am again lol.

How's life?

Branlor Swift
I like how we compare Galactus' durability when he's weakened to Juggernaut's highest showings.

And we use Beta only damaging Galactus' helmet as a means to prove his durability. Should we use examples where Juggernaut's armor is damaged as well? I really doubt team Juggernaut would want that.

And last but not least, the Godblast is far and away Juggernaut's best durability feat and it goes against almost every other durability feat he has. Not to mention a non weakened Galactus tanked an amped Godblast anyway. Not a Godblast from a Thor who would pass out and become severely weakened during the time.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I like how we compare Galactus' durability when he's weakened to Juggernaut's highest showings.

And we use Beta only damaging Galactus' helmet as a means to prove his durability. Should we use examples where Juggernaut's armor is damaged as well? I really doubt team Juggernaut would want that.

And last but not least, the Godblast is far and away Juggernaut's best durability feat and it goes against almost every other durability feat he has. Not to mention a non weakened Galactus tanked an amped Godblast anyway. Not a Godblast from a Thor who would pass out and become severely weakened during the time.

How can the godblast go against another durability feat? That's like saying Superman lifting a tank with ease goes against him lifting a car with ease.

Thor phucked Galactus up though. Galactus has never been portrayed as indestructible though. He's been affected by almost everything (Thanos blasts, Thor's hammer, etc.). Juggs has been portrayed as indestructible countless times.

I don't see Thor bothering Juggs ever with Mjolnir.

Terryc250
How can the godblast go against another durability feat? That's like saying Superman lifting a tank with ease goes against him lifting a car with ease.

Thor phucked Galactus up though. Galactus has never been portrayed as indestructible though. He's been affected by almost everything (Thanos blasts, Thor's hammer, etc.). Juggs has been portrayed as indestructible countless times.

I don't see Thor bothering Juggs ever with Mjolnir.
Weakened hungry Galactus. Well fed Galactus is above even Cytorrak.

dynamix
let see...an avatar of some Elder God vs a high level cosmic entity...this is certainly a toughie. but u know what, the fact that this thread was made shows how silly marvel is sometimes lol.

eaebiakuya
Juggernaut can tank Celestials attacks ? I dont believe, because War Hulk with celestial tech was able to affect him.

Galactus tanked Celestials attacks.

h1a8
Originally posted by dynamix
let see...an avatar of some Elder God vs a high level cosmic entity...this is certainly a toughie. but u know what, the fact that this thread was made shows how silly marvel is sometimes lol. We go by feats. Not by what we think should be the case. Galactus has been affected far too many times. Juggs has appeared invincible far too many times.

This is Juggs with the forcefield though.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Juggernaut can tank Celestials attacks ? I dont believe, because War Hulk with celestial tech was able to affect him.

Galactus tanked Celestials attacks. WW stop his moving, he didn't penetrate his durability.

WW is not applicable to Celestials at all. Celestials blast with energy beams. Energy beams and stopping Juggs from moving are two different things.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Juggernaut got hurt by fire to the eyes I doubt that would hurt Big G

You don't think that was PIS?? sad

DarkRaiden
Juggs. Galactus is more vulnerable than Juggs until he puts up his shields. Also that godblast comparison doesn't bode well for Galactus.

Epicurus
WW stop his moving, he didn't penetrate his durability.

WW is not applicable to Celestials at all. Celestials blast with energy beams. Energy beams and stopping Juggs from moving are two different things.
An energy being empowered by a Celestial-level mutant crushed Juggernaut like a bug. erm

You don't have the first clue as to what you're talking about here, BitchSonFakeShate.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Juggs. Galactus is more vulnerable than Juggs until he puts up his shields. Also that godblast comparison doesn't bode well for Galactus. The funny thing is that Galactus has probably used shields on panel more often than Juggernaut, but Juggernaut needs the shield to even be perceived as invincible.

And Galactus tanked a stronger Godblast than Juggernaut took anyway, without shields. I wonder if we should take a look at how Juggernaut took Thor's attacks without shields...

Also Onslaught. Twice

h1a8
The funny thing is that Galactus has probably used shields on panel more often than Juggernaut, but Juggernaut needs the shield to even be perceived as invincible.

And Galactus tanked a stronger Godblast than Juggernaut took anyway, without shields. I wonder if we should take a look at how Juggernaut took Thor's attacks without shields...

Also Onslaught. Twice

What does "Tank" mean? That GB sent Galactus running.
There is a huge difference between barely feeling anything and getting phucked up by something. There is an astronomical difference. I'm pretty sure that Thor's GB against Big G wasn't astronomically more than the one against Juggs.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Juggernaut got hurt by fire to the eyes I doubt that would hurt Big G It wouldn't, especially considering that Juggs didn't have a forcefield in that scene. But Juggs with his forcefield is still more durable.

eaebiakuya
Celestials split universes physically:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123396/2988935-celestials_create_multiverse_02.jpg

Galactus overpower a Celestial physically:
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/FantasticFour_604_TheGroup_020.jpg

Magnon
Celestials split universes physically:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123396/2988935-celestials_create_multiverse_02.jpg

Galactus overpower a Celestial physically:
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/FantasticFour_604_TheGroup_020.jpg

Galactus' power level is not the topic of this thread. This is about passive durability, in which Juggernaut beats Galactus. Lets consider another example: pretty much everyone should agree that Franklin is more powerful than Luke Cage; yet, passively, Luke is way more durable than Franklin. Scans of Franklin creating pocket universes or second suns would be irrelevant in proving otherwise.

(However, if this thread was about Galactus' power level... It's funny how the Galactus fans are always so eager to point out Galactus being hungry or whatnot when he has a poor showing, but no one ever mentions how Galactus had supercharged himself beyond his normal power levels when he was fighting the Celestials. Hypocricy at its best.)

eaebiakuya
Galactus can go to "h2h" against a Celestial, who can split a universe with a punch. How it is not a durability feat ? You think a Celestial can one shot Galactus with a punch ? Because im sure he can one shot Juggernaut.

Juggernaut cannot overpower phisically War Hulk wich has less than 1/1000 of a Celestial power.

DarkSaint85
Question for Magnon: if , using your example, Franklin is shown to be able to create second suns/pocket universes....what do you think would be the results if he tried to increase his own durability? Or is that beyond his powers?

Back to the thread. If Galactus is able to punch a Celestial, then rip them apart, how durable do you think his fingers/hands are? And then, would you extend it across to the rest of his body?

Magnon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Question for Magnon: if , using your example, Franklin is shown to be able to create second suns/pocket universes....what do you think would be the results if he tried to increase his own durability? Or is that beyond his powers?

No, it is well within Franklin's powers to enhance his durability to ridiculous levels. Not sure if the junior has the skill to safely meddle with his own physiology yet, but adult Frank certainly could make himself withstand Black Bolt's voice, for example.

Magnon
Galactus can go to "h2h" against a Celestial, who can split a universe with a punch. How it is not a durability feat ? You think a Celestial can one shot Galactus with a punch ? Because im sure he can one shot Juggernaut.

Juggernaut cannot overpower phisically War Hulk wich has less than 1/1000 of a Celestial power.

I think your argument is weak or fails at the following points:

- G vs C having been a h2h fight
- C being able to split a universe with a punch
- G vs C being a durability feat for G
- J being unable to overpower WH physically
- using a random figure 1/1000

eaebiakuya
No, it is well within Franklin's powers to enhance his durability to ridiculous levels. Not sure if the junior has the skill to safely meddle with his own physiology yet, but adult Frank certainly could make himself withstand Black Bolt's voice, for example.

Kid Franklin received a Celestial Beam to the face and was only Koed for some moments.

Terryc250
Galactus' power level is not the topic of this thread. This is about passive durability, in which Juggernaut beats Galactus. Lets consider another example: pretty much everyone should agree that Franklin is more powerful than Luke Cage; yet, passively, Luke is way more durable than Franklin. Scans of Franklin creating pocket universes or second suns would be irrelevant in proving otherwise.

(However, if this thread was about Galactus' power level... It's funny how the Galactus fans are always so eager to point out Galactus being hungry or whatnot when he has a poor showing, but no one ever mentions how Galactus had supercharged himself beyond his normal power levels when he was fighting the Celestials. Hypocricy at its best.)

Except franklin in control of his powers could probably make himself way more durable than luke cage, and tank galaxy+ level blasts. A well fed Galactus is above even Cytorrak.

h1a8

Juggernaut cannot overpower phisically War Hulk wich has less than 1/1000 of a Celestial power. How do you know it takes physical force to split a universe? That's manipulation of time and space there which has nothing to do with physical strength.

Also, you can't use a character's highest showings towards just any other showing in comics. In the same comic maybe depending on the circumstances but definitely not in different comics. Otherwise, I can prove Colossus can tank planet destroying punches and other nonsense things.

Branlor Swift

(However, if this thread was about Galactus' power level... It's funny how the Galactus fans are always so eager to point out Galactus being hungry or whatnot when he has a poor showing, but no one ever mentions how Galactus had supercharged himself beyond his normal power levels when he was fighting the Celestials. Hypocricy at its best.) lol at the top part.
Just pure lol directed at it.

And the second battle he basically got killed and it took all the energy Frank had to bring him back. If anything he'd be weakened as opposed to "still supercharged".
Though that's also under the assumption that he was actually amped in the first place as opposed to "full" with an extended power supply.

Though, does anyone want to actually name a more impressive durability feat from Juggernaut when they claim he wins?

Epicurus
How do you know it takes physical force to split a universe? That's manipulation of time and space there which has nothing to do with physical strength.

Also, you can't use a character's highest showings towards just any other showing in comics. In the same comic maybe depending on the circumstances but definitely not in different comics. Otherwise, I can prove Colossus can tank planet destroying punches and other nonsense things.
Because 2 Celestials were portrayed as punching and shattering the prime universe into a multiple universe. Using nothing but will.

Lol, that is exactly what you and every other Juggerwanker is doing in this thread.

He has aged himself in the past, so...

Completely and utterly incorrect. This reminds me of the time when you raped logic and objectivity repeatedly to "prove" that Odin and the other skyfathers are planetary level being.laughing out loud

He ripped apart Celestials after being revived by Jr Franklin's power.erm
lol at the top part.
Just pure lol directed at it.

And the second battle he basically got killed and it took all the energy Frank had to bring him back. If anything he'd be weakened as opposed to "still supercharged".
Though that's also under the assumption that he was actually amped in the first place as opposed to "full" with an extended power supply.

Though, does anyone want to actually name a more impressive durability feat from Juggernaut when they claim he wins?
I don't think he was killed from that Voltron Celestial shot. Just KO'd/put out of commission.

That depends on where you put kid Frank's energy with respect to planets and the other shit which Galactus normally feeds on. Methinks that a power source capable of creating pocket universe with ease should be a tad bit above planetary energies.

Dampyre
The Juggernaut may seem to be more durable than Galactus on a superficial level but it would be a lot easier to destroy the Juggernaut than it would be to destroy Galactus.

h1a8
Originally posted by Epicurus
Because 2 Celestials were portrayed as punching and shattering the prime universe into a multiple universe. Using nothing but will.

Lol, that is exactly what you and every other Juggerwanker is doing in this thread.

Yes they were punching, but it takes energy manipulation to do what they did. You have to separate TIME and SPACE to do that.

We are not doing that to Juggs. There is a difference of using Juggs feats to reference his power level in a FORUM FIGHT and using Juggs feats to reference his power level in ANOTHER COMIC SCENE.

eaebiakuya
In comics we learn that PHYSICAL strengh CAN break time and space (superboy prime ?)

Seems that in Marvel a universal level of strengh can split a universe.

Best feat of Jugg i saw here was withstand a weakened Godblast. This not enough to say he is more durable than Galactus.

h1a8
In comics we learn that PHYSICAL strengh CAN break time and space (superboy prime ?)

Best feat of Jugg i saw here was withstand a weakened Godblast. This not enough to say he is more durable than Galactus.

Didn't prime have a plot device to help him do that?

I say it is, considering it WAS EQUAL to the one can bust up Exitar's dome and Juggs didn't even feel it at all.

eaebiakuya
But it was not equal for SURE. Did Mjolnir exploded in the Godblast against Juggernaut ? No ? Then it was not equal.

Godblast against Celestial had so much power that even the hammer with the belt didnt withstand the energy.

And you know that Godblast is based in Thor energy. He was weakened against Juggernaut. Thor weakened = less power in Godblast.

h1a8
But it was not equal for SURE. Did Mjolnir exploded in the Godblast against Juggernaut ? No ? Then it was not equal.

Godblast against Celestial had so much power that even the hammer with the belt didnt withstand the energy.

And you know that Godblast is based in Thor energy. He was weakened against Juggernaut. Thor weakened = less power in Godblast.

It was equal because that was the writer's intentions in his narrative. Mjolnir was weaker in durability prior than it was later.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was equal because that was the writer's intentions in his narrative. Mjolnir was weaker in durability prior than it was later.

Lol.

Based on?

h1a8
Lol.

Based on?

Based on it being the same Godblast in power yet the first one breaking Mjolnir.

Epicurus
Yes they were punching, but it takes energy manipulation to do what they did. You have to separate TIME and SPACE to do that.
Which herald-level bricks have achieved through...punching.erm

Or should I list the umpteen instances in comics where characters punch a hole in the fabric of spacetime using nothing but brute force? I guess I'll have to, for the benefit of the troll who has never read a single comic book in his entire life.
We are not doing that to Juggs.
What an awful lie.

eaebiakuya
Based on it being the same Godblast in power yet the first one breaking Mjolnir.

But you dont have any proof that it was the same Godblast. Your "evidence" is a personal theory about authors intetion. Is hard to we debate if you best argument is your ideas about authors mind.

We should debate about we see in the comics. And the comics show to us the two Godblast were not the same. The attack against Celestials was far stronger.

Mjolnir was with durability amped in the first Godblast, and still was destroyed. Thor was not weakead in that story. And it was a much more extreme situation than the fight against Juggernaut.

In the second one, he was weakened. Thor weakened = weaker Godblast. There is no room for debate in this point, is a fact. In the second one, the Mjolnir didnt exploded.

Insane Titan
But you dont have any proof that it was the same Godblast. Your "evidence" is a personal theory about authors intetion. Is hard to we debate if you best argument is your ideas about authors mind.

We should debate about we see in the comics. And the comics show to us the two Godblast were not the same. The attack against Celestials was far stronger.

Mjolnir was with durability amped in the first Godblast, and still was destroyed. Thor was not weakead in that story. And it was a much more extreme situation than the fight against Juggernaut.

In the second one, he was weakened. Thor weakened = weaker Godblast. There is no room for debate in this point, is a fact. In the second one, the Mjolnir didnt exploded. thumb up but sadly you're wasting your time saying this to h1

brownqk
Originally posted by Dampyre
The Juggernaut may seem to be more durable than Galactus on a superficial level but it would be a lot easier to destroy the Juggernaut than it would be to destroy Galactus.

This. The OP can't be serious with this thread.

SamZED
Galactus has the feats obviously, although it's not insane when people assume Juggs might be more durable by default, it's not always about overall power, everybody knows Galactus is billion times more powerful and can amp his durability to an unknown level. It's just Jugg's default and main super power is to be immune to physical damage, that's what he's mostly known for. Then there are guys like Butterball who is completely useless power-wise compared to low level metas even yet can laugh off a nuclear blast.

h1a8

In the second one, he was weakened. Thor weakened = weaker Godblast. There is no room for debate in this point, is a fact. In the second one, the Mjolnir didnt exploded. There something you need to know. This stuff is fantasy. It never happened. There is no such thing as any of this stuff. We know something because it is in the mind of the writer that is revealed through his writing, not that it actually occurred (because it didn't)).

The Godblast was the same because the writer WANTED IT TO BE as said through the narration. That is all folks.

Epicurus
Originally posted by SamZED
although it's not insane when people assume Juggs might be more durable by default,
Actually it is, considering that the method they use for making such an assumption is to take Juggernaut's highest feats and compare them to Galactus' lowest feats. And Juggernaut isn't completely invulnerable to harm either, as his various comic book appearances have shown us.

If we take averages, it's obvious that Galactus is much more durable than Juggernaut.

steph_86
I know this is off-topic, but, does anyone know what has happened to the Herochat forums web site?

I can no longer access it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Epicurus
Actually it is, considering that the method they use for making such an assumption is to take Juggernaut's highest feats and compare them to Galactus' lowest feats. And Juggernaut isn't completely invulnerable to harm either, as his various comic book appearances have shown us.

If we take averages, it's obvious that Galactus is much more durable than Juggernaut.

What are you talking about. When Juggs has his forcefield then nothing in comics has been shown to harm him. In other words, he doesn't even have 1 showing that shows him getting hurt or damaged when he is written with a forcefield. So his average with the forcefield is the highest feat he has achieved.

P.S. All the instances of Juggs getting hurt was without his forcefield.

Epicurus
What are you talking about. When Juggs has his forcefield then nothing in comics has been shown to harm him. In other words, he doesn't even have 1 showing that shows him getting hurt or damaged when he is written with a forcefield. So his average with the forcefield is the highest feat he has achieved.

P.S. All the instances of Juggs getting hurt was without his forcefield.
Except Onslaught owning him like a b1tch and ripping the Crimson gem out of his supposedly indestructible body.laughing out loud

Juggernaut's best durability feats are dwarfed by Galactus' best feats. Galactus' lowest is nowhere near as bad as Juggernaut's lowest feats. This much is indisputable fact not up for debate.

leonidas
this thread is dumb. galactus wins. close. please. i'm begging you....

operator616
Im not sure why this required 4 pages of debating.

I remember in those early X-Men issues (in the 60s) some wind machine taking out Juggernaut's force field for a while when he crashed into one (yeah, seems like Galactus-level). And well, without his force field, i could mention several characters way below Galactus who have hurt him . Not to mention that Juggernaut doesn't even use his force field all that much. Even if the writer has him activate it in the same issue, he just turns it off after a while despite being in a dangerous situations. Happened several times in comics.

Galactus should win rather easily, no argument about it.

TethAdamTheRock
Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.