(Movie versions) Avengers team vs DOFP future sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
The scenario:

Just like DOFP film. Atop a mountain in China. The same future sentinels are coming but instead of the X Team these sentinels are facing the movie version of the Avengers so-

Hawkeye
Black Widow
Capn A
Hulk
Thor
Iron Man

Vs an unlisted amount of DOFP future sentinels.
Can the Avengers stomp through all the sentinels and if so how many (if any) casualties occur?

celeyhyga17
Thor with lightning one shot 4tw. No weak sauce Storm yo in here.

SamZED
Avengers are toast.

Sin I AM
sentinals stomp...

Decimus
Avengers and relatively easily. Ruffalo Hulk would destroy all of them (the sentinels lacks durability from this kind of physical durability)and Thor would clean up the rest. Hell if there was no PIS involved such as Magneto getting a shrapnel wound (wtf lol) he could have soloed all the nimrods with the metal scattered around. It was a very good movie and was excellently written and acted minus Hugh Jackman stick out tongue .

Sin I AM
Jack was fine that being said. Sentinels were more akin to destroyer armor than anything

SamZED
But had absorbing man powers on top. Now imagine ten of them made out of Thor's magical lightning.

Originally posted by SamZED
Avengers are toast.

Insane Titan
Sentinals looked to formidable for the Avengers IMO, especially when the Avengers struggled against large groups of Chitari who weren't a patch on the Sentinals

golem370
Hulk slaughters them.

celeyhyga17
But had absorbing man powers on top. Now imagine ten of them made out of Thor's magical lightning.
I was under the impression that they could mimic mutant powers. I could be wrong.
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Sentinals looked to formidable for the Avengers IMO, especially when the Avengers struggled against large groups of Chitari who weren't a patch on the Sentinals
DXt-PSu94nA

SamZED
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I was under the impression that they could mimic mutant powers. I could be wrong.

DXt-PSu94nA Well maybe not absorbing man but super adaptoid style. They've absorbed Pete's durability. Could probably do it with Caps shield.

mr.smiley
Well maybe not absorbing man but super adaptoid style. They've absorbed Pete's durability. Could probably do it with Caps shield.

That would be crazy scary.

DarkSaint85
Also, unlisted amounts of DoFP sentinels? Lol.

Could be 100, could be 10000000000000

mr.smiley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, unlisted amounts of DoFP sentinels? Lol.

Could be 100, could be 10000000000000

Right that makes it vague. Since you can't really count how many of those sentinels are shown on screen its kind of hard to determine.

The way I see it.

Hawkeye might be of use from a distance.
Blackwidow and Cap aren't going to be doing much in this fight-
so in the end it comes down to Ironman,Hulk,and Thor vs all the sentinels shown in the final fight sequence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.