Aryn Leneer vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins? Traya doesn't get to use Giga Drain.

Fated Xtasy
Despite what most people think, Kreia without giga-drain doesn't make her any less stronger, she is a formidable force user with a wide variety of abilities like, Force speed, Force lightning, Force Crush, force scream and even possessed the rare force ability Shatterpoint, and even knew rare techniques like beast control and breath control both of which she taught to the exile, while she was more of a force user than a combatant she was a skilled lightsaber combatant using forms like Shii-Cho, Soresu, Makashi and possed to rare forms called Force Channel and Trakata. while Aryn herself is impressive in her fights against Malgus, she lacks experience and knowledge that Kreia already has as a force user and Jedi, having been both a Jedi master and a dark lord of the sith. Aryn goes down in a good fight.

Nephthys
Leneer, probably.

Based
Traya easily.

carthage
Good topic. Leneer has speed whereas Traya has more knowledge of the force.

I don't know. Does Traya have any other dueling feats?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
I don't know. Does Traya have any other dueling feats?

Nope, just triple-wielding lightsabers via TK.

Nephthys
She's hampered by only having one hand. Other than levitating 3 lightsabers to fight with, she has no other dueling feats. She did beat up Atton Rand though.

IMO if The Exile could beat her, Aryn can.

carthage
I agree. I was under the impression she had more fights under her belt though.

Aryn wins then

DarthAnt66
The Exile is Leneers superior.
Meetra isn't though.

My money is on Traya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.