Hulk vs Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Hulk vs 5 Sentinels.

Firefly218
Sentinels stomp. Even 1 of them would be hard to beat.

the ninjak
An exploding Blackbird destroyed a bunch of them.

My point is, is the Hulk's abilities something the Sentinels can replicate?

Trask needed Mystique's bone marrow and brain tissue to replicate her unique ability into the machines. Which was mutant DNA.

I can't see 5 Sentinels being able to adapt and replicate the Hulk whilst he crushes them to bits as he gets angrier.

Robtard
Sentinels won't target Hulk, he lacks the X-gene. So the Hulk casually smashes them to wee bits. /thread

wakkawakkawakka
Wouldn't see why it wouldn't Even if it didn't the Sentinel's still outgun Hulk. Avenger's Hulk does seem to get stronger with rage, or at least its very subtle, and he's been visibly hurt by less.

It would be a better match if Hulk were against 1 sentinel or 5 of the older models. The way I see it here the sentinels stomp

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Robtard
Sentinels won't target Hulk, he lacks the X-gene. So the Hulk casually smashes them to wee bits. /thread

Firefly218
But aren't Hulk's powers the result of a gene mutation? Because if so, the sentinels should be able to replicate his strength.

the ninjak
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Wouldn't see why it wouldn't Even if it didn't the Sentinel's still outgun Hulk. Avenger's Hulk does seem to get stronger with rage, or at least its very subtle, and he's been visibly hurt by less.

It would be a better match if Hulk were against 1 sentinel or 5 of the older models. The way I see it here the sentinels stomp

They don't outgun "a" Hulk. Be mindful that the OP states a Hulk not Avengers Hulk.

The Sentinels adapt to singular mutants in film. And never display abilities outside of the mutants they are targeting.

Ang Lee Hulk and Incredible Hulk would crush them.
Originally posted by Firefly218
But aren't Hulk's powers the result of a gene mutation? Because if so, the sentinels should be able to replicate his strength.

Considering the Sentinels target both humans and mutants the argument is open but not valid.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by the ninjak
They don't outgun "a" Hulk. Be mindful that the OP states a Hulk not Avengers Hulk.

The Sentinels adapt to singular mutants in film. And never display abilities outside of the mutants they are targeting.

Ang Lee Hulk and Incredible Hulk would crush them.

The thread didn't specify so I just assumed the current version of Hulk which is the one from the Avenger. Also Incredible Hulk? Going by feats he's weaker than Avenger's Hulk: and considering they're supposed to be the same, that would really be bad for the latter.

I'm not seeing Hulk taking multiple hits from the Sentinel beams very well and if he can be visibly hurt by laser and Abomination bones, The Sentinels would have a solid win on their hands.

Ang Lee's Hulk would probably work...that is if it's specified.

the ninjak
Incredible Hulk actually showed signs of increasing strength once he got more angry. If he is the same as Avengers Hulk then all the better.

Lets be mature about this and bring it all into the mix.

Time Immemorial
Yes Amalgam Hulk

the ninjak
Hey blame it on the OP. big grin

Hulk is a Hulk.

wakkawakkawakka
^Oh...well if that's the case then Hulk wins. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for Incredible Hulk, despite having that one showing of increasing strength, the strength feats he pull were underwhelming to say the least.

the ninjak
^Oh...well if that's the case then Hulk wins. Thanks for clearing that up.

As for Incredible Hulk, despite having that one showing of increasing strength, the strength feats he pull were underwhelming to say the least.

Considering these advanced Sentinels had to climb mountain walls in order to reach their prey instead of simply leaping into the air like a Hulk can shows they don't have the basic physical strength to compete with either of the Hulks.

And showing they can't scan and replicate his unique physiology should prove he would eventually crush the 5 of them into scrap.

Time Immemorial
Considering these advanced Sentinels had to climb mountain walls in order to reach their prey instead of simply leaping into the air like a Hulk can shows they don't have the basic physical strength to compete with either of the Hulks.

And showing they can't scan and replicate his unique physiology should prove he would eventually crush the 5 of them into scrap.

Nah they were flying fine, Magneto destroyed a lot of them and they adapted and took a sneak attack approach.

wakkawakkawakka

Hulk still wins, I'm just saying that the Incredible Hulk was the least impressive both in terms of durability and strength feats. The Sentinels would've stomped that version just fine.

Well..yeah that.

Time Immemorial
Hulk still wins, I'm just saying that the Incredible Hulk was the least impressive both in terms of durability and strength feats. The Sentinels would've stomped that version just fine.

Well..yeah that.

When was Incredible Hulk hurt to suggest he lacked durability?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Sentinels stomp. Even 1 of them would be hard to beat.

Even 1? Thats a joke. The first one would go down the hardest. He would be utterly ripped in half.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nah they were flying fine, Magneto destroyed a lot of them and they adapted and took a sneak attack approach.

My point was their strength levels.

Well..yeah that.

Sweet. Incredible Hulk still leaped into the air with extreme strength. And showed amping. Sentinels showed no signs of decent strength necessary to replicate Incredible Hulk's leaping.

wakkawakkawakka
When was Incredible Hulk hurt to suggest he lacked durability?

The Abomniation beatdown he took along with being visibly hurt by gunfire on the campus and that sound wave thing.

Time Immemorial
The Abomniation beatdown he took along with being visibly hurt by gunfire on the campus and that sound wave thing.

All the Hulk's representations have been affected by bullets or small arms fire, but never actually hurt him. Even Hulk 2003 showed this. Avengers Hulk showed being affected but not hurt by Chitari Weapons. The sound wave generator slowed him down cause it was affecting his hearing. Didn't stop him, he overcame it.

wakkawakkawakka
^ It didn't stop any of them sure but it visibly affected the Incredible Hulk version the most. Also his suppsed healing factor was crap in their too.

the ninjak
^ It didn't stop any of them sure but it visibly affected the Incredible Hulk version the most. Also his suppsed healing factor was crap in their too.

Hulks HF was actually pretty impressive in all of his incarnations.

wakkawakkawakka
Considering he had very visibly wounds by the end of the Abomination fight, I disagree. I'm not even sure he had HF feats in the Avengers.

Tattoos N Scars
World breaker Hulk ftw

dadudemon
Well, this thread needs to clarify which Hulk because there are plenty of movies to choose from.

But I really don't think the sentinels stand a chance against most or even all versions of Hulk. They are not made out of adamantium so no matter how well they adapt, they will still only be as strong as whatever material they are made out of. The best they can get, imo, is mimicking Piotr's body type but that is still not durable enough to stop a Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard

thumb up

Epicurus
Magneto destroyed a lot of them
With Storm's help. By destroying the power core of the future version of the X-aircraft. Not directly through his own power, which itself is vast mind you considering how effortlessly he can lift an entire football stadium hundreds of feet into the air.

Epicurus
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, this thread needs to clarify which Hulk because there are plenty of movies to choose from.
Yes Amalgam Hulk

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon

But I really don't think the sentinels stand a chance against most or even all versions of Hulk. They are not made out of adamantium so no matter how well they adapt, they will still only be as strong as whatever material they are made out of. The best they can get, imo, is mimicking Piotr's body type but that is still not durable enough to stop a Hulk.

I originally said Hulk from 2003, but if you want to use Amalgam thats fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.