The Sith Emperor vs. Satele Shan, Cade Skywalker, and TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
who wins? Takes place on the Emperor's Space Station.

Nephthys
Misdirected passion. Such a waste.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul solos thumb up

PTforthewin
Maul solos or cade solos. Why?: he's a freakin skywalker and he defeated reborn krayt

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sounds legit.

Nephthys
An infantile display, Shan. Reckless pride, limned with self-righteousness. You are master of nothing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So lemme guess: You think Vitiate's FLS shall beat them?

carthage
The team destroy.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul solos thumb up

yes

Nephthys
You stand there because I allow it. Because I do not fear.

http://s3.postimg.org/etzlwbb6b/Fight4.png

Yeah, Vitiate Force Storms them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a possibility.

Q99
Force storm? Force barrier from Cade.

Nephthys
Cades defenses are better than Tol Braga, HoT and two of the most powerful TOR era Jedi combined. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's say that Cade does resist the FLS via force barrier. Satele and Maul would be overwhelmed and Cade would be facing the Emperor alone.

Q99
Let's say that Cade does resist the FLS via force barrier. Satele and Maul would be overwhelmed and Cade would be facing the Emperor alone.

Uh, no, it's a domed force barrier, it can cover all of them.

The other two can polish their nails and charge their force attacks.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Vitiate can charge his force attacks when he realizes his FLS wouldn't get through. And we all know how potent that'll be. Even though his FLS probably would get through anyways. Considering Cade only did that once, and has been TK'd by the likes of Krayt before.

Q99
He didn't have a barrier up when he was TKed. And sure, he only did it once, but he wasn't pressed hard in doing so.

The odds of Vitiate getting through seems low, even if Shan doesn't aid too. Which she could. Combo barriers are a thing, after all.

What do you think he has to try and get through?

Nephthys
Vitiate is far more powerful than Cade. Suggesting he'll have a hard time getting through is laughable. He pwned 4 of the most powerful TOR era Jedi at the same time. He'll break through Cade's barrier.

Or he'll simply dominate his mind.

As for Maul, Lawless showed us how a Sith of Vitiates caliber would deal with him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So you're saying that Cade and satele will just keep barriers up forever in an eternal stalemate? They wouldn't be able to keep up a barrier like that forever.

TP is another thing to factor in, considering scourge stated that no one can resist the direct influence of a weakened vitiate sans the HoT. While the trio is in their barrier, Vitiate mind****s them.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate is far more powerful than Cade. Suggesting he'll have a hard time getting through is laughable. He pwned 4 of the most powerful TOR era Jedi at the same time. He'll break through Cade's barrier.

What has his lightning done to show that power, though? And it doesn't need to hold indefinitely or anything, there's Shan and Maul there to launch attacks in return.

Note, Vitiate *did* almost die to Revan + Meetra + Scourge.

Cade's resisted both Muur's attempt to take him over and Krayt's attempted essence transfer into him.

I think all three here are mentally very strong.

DarthAnt66
^ I would like to note that in the novel when Revan is in stasis at the end, it is stated he outcome of the battle would have been unknown, meaning the team could have won . wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But then after that Scourge said the Emperor would have won regardless wink

DarthAnt66
No. That was the chapter before iirc.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
What has his lightning done to show that power, though? And it doesn't need to hold indefinitely or anything, there's Shan and Maul there to launch attacks in return.

Note, Vitiate *did* almost die to Revan + Meetra + Scourge.

I don't understand what you mean. He pwned the Strike Team. That shows his power clearly. His lightning is infinitely more powerful than Nyriss'.

Only because he wasn't aware that Meetra and Scourge had defeated his guard and because Revan had figured out how to defend against his telepathic attacks.

Originally posted by Q99
Cade's resisted both Muur's attempt to take him over and Krayt's attempted essence transfer into him.

I think all three here are mentally very strong.

Neither Muur nor Krayt compare to Vitiate mentally. Them being mentally strong is meaningless against a mind powerful enough to dominate armies. Vitiate is the most dominating Sith in history.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No. That was the chapter before iirc.

Nope:

"Betraying his allies had not altered the inevitable outcome; the Emperor would have won regardless."

DarthAnt66
No. Vitiate is the most dominating Sith up to that time. The codex and encyclopedia are in limited third person views. They don't know hat will happen after a select time.

DarthAnt66
Nope:

"Betraying his allies had not altered the inevitable outcome; the Emperor would have won regardless."
Yes. That was the chapter before.

Nephthys
I'm inclined to believe Scourge considering we know he was having a ton of visions during the fight. His final one pretty clearly said that the Hero of Tython would defeat Vitiate, not Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. That was the chapter before.

lol how could that be the chapter before? He's becoming the Emperor's Wrath at this point and had already betrayed Meetra and Revan. Plus the quote I mentioned is in the last Chapter of the book.

Nephthys
No. Vitiate is the most dominating Sith up to that time. The codex and encyclopedia are in limited third person views. They don't know hat will happen after a select time.

I know. But Muur came before him and Krayt doesn't compare. Other than that the only one who compares is Sidious himself. And I'm not inclined to give him the tip over Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
lol how could that be the chapter before? He's becoming the Emperor's Wrath at this point and had already betrayed Meetra and Revan. Plus the quote I mentioned is in the last Chapter of the book.
It's in the same chapter. It starts with "Revans cell was as much as a lavatory as a prison." You might need to reread the novel, your memory is incredibly poor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nope, Chapter 29 starts with: "The ritual is about to begin."

Maybe you need to fix up your memory thumb up

Nephthys
Your memory is poor Ant, considering you said it was the chapter before, when both statements were said in the same chapter. wink

DarthAnt66
Nope, Chapter 29 starts with: "The ritual is about to begin."

Maybe you need to fix up your memory thumb up
Yes. The first part of that chapter is with Scourge and his quote.
The next part is with Revan and his quote.
Revans quote comes after. I am right. You are not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. The first part of that chapter is with Scourge and his quote.
The next part is with Revan and his quote.
Revans quote comes after. I am right. You are not.

Yeah just re-read that part of the novel

But as Neph said, i'd take Scourge's word over Revan's in this case.

DarthAnt66
Don't say "Yeah" when you believed Scourges quote came before. The correct term is "conceded."

Scourges vision would be if he betrayed revan, since that's what happened in canon, like the HoT beating Vitiate. It's not really as reliable as Revans at all, who is a complete master at precognition.

Nephthys
Battle precognition isn't the same as actual visions. Scourge saw the possibilities of the fight, not Revan. We should believe him over Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. I've beaten you in debates before (such as mando wars Revan vs. Ulic) and you just ignored the points and never responded, so don't apply your hypocrisy here.

2. He acted as he did because of that vision. In that last moment of clarity he saw the HoT defeating the Emperor, and he acted accordingly. And precog is different than visions bro.

DarthAnt66
Except the fact Scourges visions would be clouded by Vitiate, PIS, and fear of death.

DarthAnt66
Congrats? That changes nothing here.

Nephthys
Except his visions were accurate. There was no clouding involved, he saw with a burst of clarity. The Force showed him the way.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Congrats? That changes nothing.

Is there a legitimate reason for me to use the term "conceded" when you just quit and ignore the points at hand when you lose? roll eyes (sarcastic)

FreshestSlice
As I understand it, Sith have visions of possibilities, just like everyone else, that only they make absolute fact. He saw the HoT defeating Vitiate, so Scourge made it happen.

DarthAnt66
The burst of clarity showing Tython beating Vitiate does not necessarily mean Revan and his team cannot. Yes he saw them defeated, for, showing that if it was a burst of clarity, it would have been the canonical fate according to you, so he could have ultimately been seeing himself betraying Revan. If his vision showed Vitiate striking down Revan, it could have all we known been like the novel, and Revan is distracted by Scourge killing Meetra. We will never know.

DarthAnt66
Is there a legitimate reason for me to use the term "conceded" when you just quit and ignore the points at hand when you lose? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Basically just as you have done to me now? You can see my logic now. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It would have been just as you've done, but I responded to what you said and stated that your point was correct. Which is what the "yeah" at the beginning means, obviously.

DarthAnt66
This is a silly argument.
However the "yeah" means you agreed with me the entire time, yet you didn't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, yes it is.
the "yeah" followed by the "I just reread that part of the novel" means that I accept your point after reading that part again.

DarthAnt66
You put in the later point after I called you out on it. Nice try.

Nephthys
Aaaaaanyway. Back on topic, Vitiate defeats this team. Cade's shield won't hold, Maul gets ragdolled or BBQ'd and Satele takes it like her ancestor did.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You put in the later point after I called you out on it. Nice try.

When? Because no, I haven't added anything to my previous posts.

Unless you're speaking of me admitting that scourges point came before revan's, I'm which case yes I did.

DarthAnt66
Don't lie.

Your original response on the first part was just "Yeah" nothing with rereading it.
You changed it several seconds afterwards.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not lying though. I'm fairly certain that I'd put the latter part of the sentence there already, and if not then I'd meant to.

DarthAnt66
You did not. If you did, it was after I clicked on your post and to late.
Regardless, this argument is stupid.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ok, so while I was posting, your reply wasn't even created, it was nephs post about scourge. So I said, "yeah as neph said I'd take scourges word over revan's." After I posted that, your post came up and edited my post in response to that. End of story.

DarthAnt66
You quoted my post, then said "Yeah". it was not directed to neph.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Them I must've messed up and edited that part to clarify my statement.

DarthAnt66
Okay.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anyways, another thing we must consider is that vitiate of SWTOR is more powerful than vitiate as of Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.