Strike Team vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jedi Strike Team consisting of:

HoT (Act 2)
Tol Braga
Leeha Narezz
Warren Sedoru

vs. Darth Vader as of ROTJ. Who wins?

NewGuy01
Team undoubtedly.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team undoubtedly.

Nephthys
Team undoubtedly.

King Joker
Team undoubtedly.

PTforthewin
Vader wins

Based
Team undoubtedly.

The fact that they are all featless leaves room for doubt.

PTforthewin
Vader killed like 50 jedi in one time before

carthage
Yeah but Hero of tython would prove a strenuous duel for him, he'd beat him one v one but with help Vader is a dead man/machine

Nephthys
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Vader killed like 50 jedi in one time before

When?

NewGuy01
It was a rumor spread by Palpatine after the event in "Purge" where he killed 8 of them to inspire fear.

Stigma
Vader goes down, but takes with him a few team members.

Emperordmb
If this is ROTJ Vader I think he has a decent shot at this.

Lord Stark
Vader cuts down Leeha and Warren, but at that point Tol and HoT push his shit in.

Vader also plays really dirty when he's outnumbered as per Purge. If he plays into Tol's weakness for mercy (aka surrenders then kills him) he could have a shot.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vader cuts down Leeha and Warren, but at that point Tol and HoT push his shit in.

Vader also plays really dirty when he's outnumbered as per Purge. If he plays into Tol's weakness for mercy (aka surrenders then kills him) he could have a shot.
By "push his shit in", are you implying that they stomp him in a one sided fight?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
By "push his shit in", are you implying that they stomp him in a one sided fight?

Tol Braga and the HoT? Yes they will stomp Vader into the dirt. HoT by this point has bested Lord Scourge, and Tol Braga dueled a Dark Council member for 3 days. Two Dark Council-level opponents will defeat Vader with little difficulty.

Emperordmb
Tol Braga and the HoT? Yes they will stomp Vader into the dirt. HoT by this point has bested Lord Scourge, and Tol Braga dueled a Dark Council member for 3 days. Two Dark Council-level opponents will defeat Vader with little difficulty. LOL

Yeah... 80% as powerful as Sidious Vader who fought 8 Jedi at once well before his peak would get casually stomped by 2 DCMs.

Eminence
He was never fighting eight at once, and he was losing.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Eminence
He was never fighting eight at once, and he was losing.
He was losing less than a year after Mustafar. ROTJ Vader>>>that Vader

Eminence
Sure, but that's not what you said. And to be clear, he was getting his shit pushed in by the last three of them.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Eminence
Sure, but that's not what you said. And to be clear, he was getting his shit pushed in by the last three of them.
I reiterate the more valuable point we've left behind. ROTJ Vader, who is 80% Sidious's power, is not getting casually stomped by two DCMs.

Lord Stark
LOL

Yeah... 80% as powerful as Sidious Vader who fought 8 Jedi at once well before his peak would get casually stomped by 2 DCMs.

1. Depends on what power means. Power could easily mean potential/ raw force powers. In which case Sidious said that Vader could easily be more powerful than he was, but his own mentality towards his injuries held him back.
2. You really want to cite the Conclave at Kessel? Were it not for Koffi stupidly killing one of his fellow Jedi and the other Jedi actually thinkin he surrendered and the 501st arrival he would have died.

Also this team is>>>>The Conclave at Kessel. They are the best of the best of the SWTOR Order, the Conclave of Kessel's only notable is Tsui Choi.

Emperordmb
1. Depends on what power means. Power could easily mean potential/ raw force powers. In which case Sidious said that Vader could easily be more powerful than he was, but his own mentality towards his injuries held him back.
2. You really want to cite the Conclave at Kessel? Were it not for Koffi stupidly killing one of his fellow Jedi and the other Jedi actually thinkin he surrendered and the 501st arrival he would have died.

Also this team is>>>>The Conclave at Kessel. They are the best of the best of the SWTOR Order, the Conclave of Kessel's only notable is Tsui Choi.
1. Lucas says that Vader could've been twice as powerful but as a result of his injuries only reached 80%, so that sounds like realized power to me.

2. I admit the Kessel thing was a weak point and not a good argument for either side.

Lord Stark
1. Lucas says that Vader could've been twice as powerful but as a result of his injuries only reached 80%, so that sounds like realized power to me.

Give me the direct quote. That could easily mean his potential cut down from 200% of Sidious to 80%. And even if it is raw power that doesn't translate to mastery.

Emperordmb
Give me the direct quote. That could easily mean his potential cut down from 200% of Sidious to 80%. And even if it is raw power that doesn't translate to mastery.
I don't have access to my computer right now because I'm out of town. I'll try to get the quote when it's more convenient for me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
honestly in this scenario Vader would get utterly overwhelmed in a duel. He'd need to use his TK to gain an edge, which is a possibility.

Darth _Sadow1
I really like Vader, and he is very powerful, but Vader takes one or two with him before he falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.