Ki Adi Mundi vs. Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Ki adi mundi was pwned by a bunch of stormtroopers, nihl wins with little difficulty.

NewGuy01
These two are pretty close in my book, but I'd go with Ki-Adi Mundi if I had to choose.

Q99
I'd go Nihl. Sazen has better feats than Adi, and, well...

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
These two are pretty close in my book, but I'd go with Ki-Adi Mundi if I had to choose.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
I'd go Nihl. Sazen has better feats than Adi, and, well...

He doesn't, though, it's not really even close.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He doesn't, though, it's not really even close.

Sure Sazen does. He's taken out groups of sith warriors and clashes with skilled force users way more than Mundi does.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Sure Sazen does. He's taken out groups of sith warriors and clashes with skilled force users way more than Mundi does.
Let's look at Mundi real quick. He was the only Jedi still standing on Hypori in a group that included the likes of Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti. He was capable of forcing Ventress to a retreat in a duel. He was capable of very powerful telekinetic blasts, he was capable of leaping on board a gunship and he was capable of healing his own broken collarbone with the force.

carthage
Didn't he lift a massive ship in the desert too?, he also fought solidly against Grievous.

The guy is underrated, I'd put him slightly above Ti in my book.

Emperordmb
I'd put him over Kolar an Tinn TBH.

carthage
Based on feats, perhaps you are right

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Let's look at Mundi real quick. He was the only Jedi still standing on Hypori in a group that included the likes of Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti. He was capable of forcing Ventress to a retreat in a duel. He was capable of very powerful telekinetic blasts, he was capable of leaping on board a gunship and he was capable of healing his own broken collarbone with the force.

Sazen killed Sith Admiral Azard, who's stalemated IK Treis Sinde and used force-barrier to survive a sizable explosions. He's killed other sith warriors in 2s and 3s as well. Sazen is certainly no slouch himself.

And Hypori, it should be remembered, almost everyone who fell there was exhausted. He may simply have been the least tired of the lot.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Sazen killed Sith Admiral Azard, who's stalemated IK Treis Sinde and used force-barrier to survive a sizable explosions. He's killed other sith warriors in 2s and 3s as well. Sazen is certainly no slouch himself.

And Hypori, it should be remembered, almost everyone who fell there was exhausted. He may simply have been the least tired of the lot.
1. He's no slouch, but the rank and file One Sith don't impress me very much.

2. They were all in the same battle. I don't see any implication that he was less tired than the others.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99

Getting tooled by Darth Talon and being stalemated by Azard isn't nearly as impressive as driving back Assaj Ventress and Aurra Sing in a duel.

And lifting that skiff is far greater than any TK feat Sazen/co. have performed.

Lord Stark
Mundi in all three. Not a stomp, but it should be a comfortable victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.