HoT vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

FreshestSlice
1. HoT
2. Marek
3. Marek

PTforthewin
Galen with high difficulty

Q99
My money would be on Tythy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah imma go with the hero .

Nalaniel
Hero of Tython.

PTforthewin
So many HoT fanboys

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't need to be a fanboy to know that he beats Galen.

Emperordmb
1. HoT

2. Marek

3. HoT

UltimateAnomaly
HoT.

His saber skills are awesome. While he's not a straight up force beast like Nox or the Barsenthor, he can tank some serious TK and has tanked Vitiate's lightning with his saber.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
HoT.

His saber skills are awesome. While he's not a straight up force beast like Nox or the Barsenthor, he can tank some serious TK and has tanked Vitiate's lightning with his saber. Galen mareks tfu 2 lightning >Vitiates lightning

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not even close bro.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not even close bro. proof it

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, let's see:

Darth Nyriss's small bursts of lightning can turn people to ash and overwhelm the force shields of powerful force users. Her charged storm of lightning would logically be quite a ways more potent. Revan springs out and blocks this lightning with seemingly not too much effort. Later on, Vitiate comes along and overwhelms Revan with his force lightning storm, and his lightning is described as infinitely more powerful than Nyriss's.

That, and he easily pwned 4 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy with it no expression

Nephthys
Yep.

PTforthewin
Well, let's see:

Darth Nyriss's small bursts of lightning can turn people to ash and overwhelm the force shields of powerful force users. Her charged storm of lightning would logically be quite a ways more potent. Revan springs out and blocks this lightning with seemingly not too much effort. Later on, Vitiate comes along and overwhelms Revan with his force lightning storm, and his lightning is described as infinitely more powerful than Nyriss's.

That, and he easily pwned 4 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy with it no expression Galen lightning stormies into ash also Galen has lightning storm as well as he uses it on shaak ti and the ancient abyss on felucia

Emperordmb
Well, let's see:

That, and he easily pwned 4 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy with it no expression
Nah... Her regular bursts only reduce guards to charred husks. When she charges up a storm she can ash people. Still her lightning is around Marek level and Vitiate's is stronger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Galen lightning stormies into ash also Galen has lightning storm as well as he uses it on shaak ti and the ancient abyss on felucia

whoop'dy ****ing doo erm

Emperordmb
Galen lightning stormies into ash also Galen has lightning storm as well as he uses it on shaak ti and the ancient abyss on felucia
I thought his lightning only ashed peeps when he was in a rage.

Nephthys
Galen lightning stormies into ash

No it doesn't.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by Nephthys
No it doesn't.

There is no arguing with some people Neph. There is no hope.

PTforthewin
There is no arguing with some people Neph. There is no hope. says the guy that has Whanakin Skywalker in his signature

UltimateAnomaly
says the guy that has Whanakin Skywalker in his signature

Yeah, because a guy named PTforthewin can really talk smack about me having Anakin in my sig.

Hur hur. You funny.

PTforthewin
Yeah, because a guy named PTforthewin can really talk smack about me having Anakin in my sig.

Hur hur. You funny. yeah

Nephthys
Lay off him UA, he's only 13. Cut him some slack.

WildBantha88
Galen takes this with difficulty

UltimateAnomaly
Lay off him UA, he's only 13. Cut him some slack.

He is? Oh, alright then. Fiiiiine.

Nephthys
Well it's either that or he has some sort of condition. Possibly brain damage, idk. Regardless, be a little more understanding to him.

Jmanghan
Well it's either that or he has some sort of condition. Possibly brain damage, idk. Regardless, be a little more understanding to him.

I know it's stupid, but it kinda pisses me off when people don't take the time and effort to research before they post stupid stuff like that.

Not you, Neph, talking about PT.

NewGuy01
Marek's lightning is not as strong as Nexus!Nyriss's.

FreshestSlice
HoT.

His saber skills are awesome. While he's not a straight up force beast like Nox or the Barsenthor, he can tank some serious TK and has tanked Vitiate's lightning with his saber.
That's a good point. Still feel like Marek has enough raw power to overcome most though.

The whole Starkiller has stronger lightning than Vitiate thing is kind of dumb though.

carthage
Hero takes this. Marek is nowhere near as killed.

WildBantha88
HoT is a puss, and I stand by my word. Galen Marek takes this

Nephthys
Can you explain why you think the HoT is a "puss"? She's the greatest TOR era Jedi, has blitzed Sith and has defeated numerous powerful opponents.

WildBantha88
all the TOR protags fall under the "puss" category. Until something like a book or a graphic novel is released they will stay under the "puss" category. They have no gender, no looks, no definitive personality, they are not characters, just a walking pile of accolades. So if all of there character traits are left up to me to decide well then you cant really refute that they are puss's

Jmanghan
Originally posted by WildBantha88
all the TOR protags fall under the "puss" category. Until something like a book or a graphic novel is released they will stay under the "puss" category. They have no gender, no looks, no definitive personality, they are not characters, just a walking pile of accolades. So if all of there character traits are left up to me to decide well then you cant really refute that they are puss's

But your own personal views don't reflect on who would win in a fight? .-.
Nor does his personality affect anything, and canonically he is a good person, because he chose all the light side choices, thats a good personality to me.

This isn't comicvine, dude.

Nephthys
That doesn't even make sense. Gender, looks and personality don't matter. What matters is our plan. No, I mean what matters is their accomplishments and accolades. Nothing else matters in regards to this versus forum.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But your own personal views don't reflect on who would win in a fight? .-.

This isn't comicvine, dude. actually yea they do because hot is more likely to run and hide out of fear than face galen.

Eminence
crylaugh

Jmanghan
That doesn't even make sense. Gender, looks and personality don't matter. What matters is our plan. No, I mean what matters is their accomplishments and accolades. Nothing else matters in regards to this versus forum.

This.

WildBantha88
That doesn't even make sense. Gender, looks and personality don't matter. What matters is our plan. No, I mean what matters is their accomplishments and accolades. Nothing else matters in regards to this versus forum. a versus forum ment to pit SW CHARACTERS against one another. as I said HoT is not a character. At least not as it currently stands

Jmanghan
actually yea they do because hot is more likely to run and hide out of fear than face galen.

Totally, because he's done that in every fight. You need an award for that wonderfully intelligent remark. Just... Bravo.

Pretty soon this IS gonna be comicvine, guys o-o

Nephthys
Thats odd, because the Hero of Tython totally is a character. You might as well use that argument against Tulak Hord or any other character without a concrete personality. The Hero has never run from a fight. Suggesting she will is idiotic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Isn't the Hero mentioned in SWTORE? lol.

WildBantha88
The Hero has never run from a fight. Suggesting she will is idiotic. funny because my HoT always wants to run away. Also SHE? My HoT is a HE... u must be stupid u don't even know anything about who the HoT is.

Jmanghan
a versus forum ment to pit SW CHARACTERS against one another. as I said HoT is not a character. At least not as it currently stands

When I go to hell, I am going to ask Satan why he created you. .-.

Nephthys
funny because my HoT always wants to run away. Also SHE? My HoT is a HE... u must be stupid u don't even know anything about who the HoT is.

I've completed the Jedi Knight campaign and written a respect thread for HER actually. And I can't remember any dialogue options saying you want to run away.

WildBantha88
HE never says so out loud but in HIS mind HE is always thinking it because HE is a puss /thread

Nephthys
Yet SHE never actually runs away, so SHE will not run away against Marek. HER actions are what matters. NOT her plan.

WildBantha88
since you like this character so much tell me its name smile or race, hair color, if it has hair at all. Cmon you can do it

Jmanghan
Yet SHE never actually runs away, so SHE will not run away against Marek. HER actions are what matters. NOT her plan.

Neph, don't feed the troll.

Nephthys
He's been good in other threads. I'm giving him the benefit of thinking he's just incredibly stupid.

since you like this character so much tell me its name smile or race, hair color, if it has hair at all. Cmon you can do it

Her name is the Hero of Tython. Her race, gender and hair color have no bearing on her capabilities in a fight.

Nalaniel
I would understand if you were pissed about a character that is seen as such a badass but has no actual feats, but this?

WildBantha88
Her name is the Hero of Tython. Her race, gender and hair color have no bearing on her capabilities in a fight.

1. No that is a title not a name.

2.Race defiantly has a baring on combat. Let say it is a zabrak, that means it would generally have a higher pain thresh hold Or maybe it is a Besalisk, meaning it would be bigger with 4 arms. It is small like a Yodas species and have trouble because it constantly needs to jump around to make up for its lack of height and reach

3. Gender may have less to do but males are generally more muscular and hearty, and females tend to be lighter and more flexible

4. u are correct hair color doesn't mean squat

Jmanghan

2.Race defiantly has a baring on combat. Let say it is a zabrak, that means it would generally have a higher pain thresh hold Or maybe it is a Besalisk, meaning it would be bigger with 4 arms. It is small like a Yodas species and have trouble because it constantly needs to jump around to make up for its lack of height and reach

3. Gender may have less to do but males are generally more muscular and hearty, and females tend to be lighter and more flexible

1. It's a good enough name

2. They are both human, race does not matter here

3. Has no real baring on the fight

4. This one is right

Nephthys

1. Doesn't matter.

2. All the playable races in TOR are humanoid. No 4 arms or midgets.

3. Again, doesn't matter. The true factor is the Force, not the crude matter of the flesh.

PTforthewin
Hero of Tython is canonically a man

Nephthys
So is your mum.

PTforthewin
So is your mum. Oh! You got me!

Emperordmb
I personally think HoT is a male.

Emperordmb
I think the Hero of Tython is a guy. First of all there's the fact that the Hero was powering through Vitiate's FLS and holding back his lightning later on, which requires a lot of physical strength which guys are typically superior in due to having more hormones such as adrenaline or testosterone. There's also the fact that Hero of Tython sounds more masculine a title than feminine.

UltimateAnomaly
Does the word Hero denote male.

Heroine for female?

Sinious
A lot of people claim the hero to be a female character but I don't think there is any statement from the game or anywhere else about it.

PTforthewin
The hero of tython will never be female there is enough female heroes

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
A lot of people claim the hero to be a female character but I don't think there is any statement from the game or anywhere else about it.

No one claims the Hero is a female character, it up to personal preference. If I want to call the Hero a she I can and it would be no less correct than others calling them a he. If anything its the people insisting the Hero is male who are basing that on nothing.

UltimateAnomaly
No one claims the Hero is a female character, it up to personal preference. If I want to call the Hero a she I can and it would be no less correct than others calling them a he. If anything its the people insisting the Hero is male who are basing that on nothing.

This ^

Sinious

Its just that whenever I watch a JK story video on youtube or read something about it somewhere, I see a lot of people insisting that the original HoT is female and not the other way around.

I hate the character so I don't care tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.