Saradomin vs Talos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

Xande
I'll go with Talos. According to the lore maker, he is stronger than the other Gods beause he has greater understanding of both the mortal and immortal realms. You could argue that makes him the strongest in the series. What is Saradomin capable of?

Jmanghan

NemeBro
Originally posted by Xande
I'll go with Talos. According to the lore maker, he is stronger than the other Gods beause he has greater understanding of both the mortal and immortal realms. You could argue that makes him the strongest in the series. What is Saradomin capable of? Talos is arguably more powerful than most of the Aedra, but Akatosh and some of the Daedra may be as strong or stronger, and Sithis is definitely more powerful (If one assumes Sithis is Padomay and not just like, Mephala).

Anyway, nothing J said convinces me Sara is more powerful than Talos.

As a mortal.

Much less as a Divine.

Tzeentch
Don't see what Saradomin can do against Talos.

Talos isn't the best fighter in his troupe but he held his own against Jain Zar pretty decently considering the circumstances, and as a Nightlord he doesn't fight clean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.