Taskmaster vs 20 MMA Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Taskmaster vs
-Fedor
-Cain Velasquez
-Mamed Khalidov
-Anderson Silva
-Cung Le
-Antonio Silva
-Jay Silva
-Georges St. Pierre
-Dan Henderson
-BJ Penn
-Matt Hughes
-Jon Jones
-Wanderlei Silva
-Nick Diaz
-Mirko Filipovic
-Brock Lesnar
-Kimbo Slice
-Mike Brown
-Brian Bowles
-Fabricio Werdum

StiltmanFTW
Tasky murders them.

SamZED
Originally posted by pain100
Taskmaster vs
-Fedor Stopped reading right here, Tasky dies in a painful headlock.

Bentley
Taskmaster has guns awesr

SamZED
http://www.grappling-italia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fedor_gun_or_punch.jpg

Because the outcome will be the same.

Gecko4lif
If they just bum rush him it doesn't even have to be 20 fighters, 20 high schoolers can take him out

If they try to do anything other than bum rush him he cripples them while drinking coffee and reading the funny pages

Bentley
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If they just bum rush him it doesn't even have to be 20 fighters, 20 high schoolers can take him out

If they try to do anything other than bum rush him he cripples them while drinking coffee and reading the funny pages

By that first statement I guess you know nothing about Taskmaster thumb up

iscaremonkeys
stomp for tony

DarkSaint85
Tasky wins so hard.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bentley
By that first statement I guess you know nothing about Taskmaster thumb up I know that he isn't actually superhuman

The combined strength of three highschool kids should be sufficient to immobilize any one limb, and there are 20 here. Sure they won't all make it but they don't all have to, only about half

Lek Kuen
Lasted I checked he has legit superhuman agility/low end speed, as well as his other stats being comic book non super which is basically super human. Plus he has guns. Not hard for a guy with his agility to dodge the entire group and gun them down right away.

Endless Mike
Considering the feats they pull off, even the weakest comic book "peak human" would straight-up murder unarmed RL humans by the hundreds.

pym-ftw
I know that he isn't actually superhuman

The combined strength of three highschool kids should be sufficient to immobilize any one limb, and there are 20 here. Sure they won't all make it but they don't all have to, only about half this is wrong pretty much all around.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Lasted I checked he has legit superhuman agility/low end speed, as well as his other stats being comic book non super which is basically super human. Plus he has guns. Not hard for a guy with his agility to dodge the entire group and gun them down right away. the hell is the point if he has his weapons

It defeats the entire purpose

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Considering the feats they pull off, even the weakest comic book "peak human" would straight-up murder unarmed RL humans by the hundreds. Exactly, even Punisher or some other C Lister would murder this group unarmed.

StiltmanFTW
Punisher... C lister?

smh.

ZebusKing
Punisher is a C lister in unarmed combat. That's not really debatable

StiltmanFTW
And yet that "c-lister" gives hell to guys like Daredevil, Bullseye, Black Widow and his moves are used by Taskmaster.

ZebusKing
Lol Daredevil's beaten Castle's ass more times than Castle has given Daredevil trouble. Bullseye is a a jobber and Black Widow is nothing special. Cap's put Punisher on his ass too.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Stopped reading right here, Tasky dies in a painful headlock.

Lol @ Fedor being so low on the list.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ZebusKing
Lol Daredevil's beaten Castle's ass more times than Castle has given Daredevil trouble. Bullseye is a a jobber and Black Widow is nothing special. Cap's put Punisher on his ass too.

Ah, so you're just a troll.

SamZED
Heh Bullseye, Widow and even Cap. Sounds about right. stick out tongue

cdtm
Castle's underrated in h2h. Guys a sponge, and his reflexes are good enough to shoot Daredevil's billy club out of mid air.

He also does benefit from PIS on occasion, though. I mean, how do you get the drop on Daredevil's radar sense? Or Spidey's precog? Yet Castle's done it to both of them.

DarkSaint85
But he does it so regularly, when does it stop being PIS?

SamZED
Logically never because taking a dump on pre-cog is not something you can do with skills. Only powers or prep.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But he does it so regularly, when does it stop being PIS? He reguarly gets his ass kicked by Daredevil. Bucky beat his ass to after Civil War until Castle pulled a gun on him.

Frank's always been a decent fighter but not good enough to fully contend with the Caps or the Panthers or the Iron Fist of Marvel.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ZebusKing
He reguarly gets his ass kicked by Daredevil. Bucky beat his ass to after Civil War until Castle pulled a gun on him.

Frank's always been a decent fighter but not good enough to fully contend with the Caps or the Panthers or the Iron Fist of Marvel.

I dunno, this respect thread has quite a few instances of the opposite...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t478473.html

Bentley
I know that he isn't actually superhuman

So you ignore he can actually mimic superpowers and has copied super speed before? Even without attacking the retarded logic of comics vs real life your ignorance on the character shows thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Taskmaster goes into fast forward mode and annihilates them.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pain100
Taskmaster vs
-Fedor
-Cain Velasquez
-Mamed Khalidov
-Anderson Silva
-Cung Le
-Antonio Silva
-Jay Silva
-Georges St. Pierre
-Dan Henderson
-BJ Penn
-Matt Hughes
-Jon Jones
-Wanderlei Silva
-Nick Diaz
-Mirko Filipovic
-Brock Lesnar
-Kimbo Slice
-Mike Brown
-Brian Bowles
-Fabricio Werdum

no expression

ZebusKing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Taskmaster goes into fast forward mode and annihilates them. He wouldn't even need that.

Originally posted by Bentley
So you ignore he can actually mimic superpowers and has copied super speed before? Even without attacking the retarded logic of comics vs real life your ignorance on the character shows thumb up

If I recall he's only done that once. He went in double time in the Udon comic but stated he couldn't keep that up for long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.