TFU II Starkiller vs ROTS Grievous Sabers Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
In a pure saber duel between the cyborg General and the clone of Marek, who wins?

PTforthewin
Starkiller isn't a clone

UltimateAnomaly
Starkiller. If he's as good as Galen, he can outdo ROTS Kenobi, who took down Grievous. Not sure if ABC logic works in this case, but either way, he wins.

PTforthewin
Marek wins

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Starkiller isn't a clone
The evidence suggests otherwise.

You also failed to answer the point of this thread. Who wins?

Emperordmb
I'm going with Grievous on this one. Grievous has matched duelists of far greater caliber than Starkiller's own. His performance against Windu and Obi-wan impress me more than anything Starkiller has shown a duelist.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The evidence suggests otherwise.

You also failed to answer the point of this thread. Who wins? where's the evidence

Emperordmb
where's the evidence
Sidious and Vader sensed him die on board the Death Star. Vader cloned him a whole bunch. Vader showed Marek's dead body to the Dark Apprentice clone.

Really the question you should be asking is what evidence is there that he's the original.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sidious and Vader sensed him die on board the Death Star. Vader cloned him a whole bunch. Vader showed Marek's dead body to the Dark Apprentice clone.

Really the question you should be asking is what evidence is there that he's the original. in the distant thunder scene that could have been just another dead clone didn't marek "die" in the jedi adventure robes? Plus vader through marek outside an airlock once and Galen was still able to survive, also he was the only stable "clone" and still had all his memories. All of the other clones where insane and unstable, and the dark apprentice had no emotions, and marek was the only "clone" to rebel against vader. And he still had feelings for Juno unlike all the other clones

carthage
Grievous SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Emperordmb
in the distant thunder scene that could have been just another dead clone didn't marek "die" in the jedi adventure robes? Plus vader through marek outside an airlock once and Galen was still able to survive, also he was the only stable "clone" and still had all his memories. All of the other clones where insane and unstable, and the dark apprentice had no emotions, and marek was the only "clone" to rebel against vader. And he still had feelings for Juno unlike all the other clones
Sidious and Vader both sensed his death.

As per the whole emotion thing, most clones went insane.

The Starkiller clone was able to maintain his sanity but could not handle and separate Marek's memories from his own.

The Dark Apprentice was capable of compartmentalizing these memories and keeping them separate from his own.

The robes thing is a continuity error more than anything.

Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Starkiller his aggression might force the good general to retreat and call on his magna guard, if ventress could beat grevious back so can starkiller imo

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Starkiller his aggression might force the good general to retreat and call on his magna guard, if ventress could beat grevious back so can starkiller imo

This.

Nalaniel
Grievous. Starkiller couldn't defeat Vader in a lightsaber duel and Grievous did well against Windu so I don't think he'll defeat Grievous.

WildBantha88
Starkiller isn't all that impressive with the lightsaber when compared to the greats. And only the greats have a hope of beating grievous

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Grievous. Starkiller couldn't defeat Vader in a lightsaber duel and Grievous did well against Windu so I don't think he'll defeat Grievous.

Starkiller did defeat Vader in a lightsaber duel.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Starkiller did defeat Vader in a lightsaber duel.

The Clone?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ventress best him using all of her effort before his peak.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nalaniel
The Clone?
Nope. The clone used Komino's storms to shock Vader's box when he was being crushed by a lightning rod.

Darth _Sadow1
If this is just sabers and no force powers from Starkiller, and this is Grievous from the comics and novels and not from the cartoon, Grievous would overwhelm him. If he can make Mace Windu (considered a saber god on KMC) sweat in a lightsaber duel, he can beat Starkiller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.