Disney seizing more control over Marvel Studios. Scrapping/re-writing script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D
http://badassdigest.com/2014/05/24/is-this-the-end-of-the-marvel-movie-age/

Film Crit Hulk says Latino Review's scoop is legit http://badassdigest.com/2014/05/24/is-this-the-end-of-the-marvel-movie-age/#comment-1403031743

Well, this change nothing to me since i always thought that only Cap 2, Avengers (who have a piss poor plot) and maybe the first Iron Man are the only legit good movies of Marvel Studios everything else is just generic, forgettable homogenized junk.
If anything this make me worried for the next Star Wars movies.

-Pr-
Oh jesus no. If that's true, then their movies might end up like their comics. The shit ones at least.

Firefly218
everything TH3 posts is bullshit.

Robtard
Let us pray.

Lord Lucien
Hopefully this will mean the end of the comic book movie trend.

NemeBro
I hope this is true.

BruceSkywalker
lol.. funny thread..

Kazenji
Originally posted by Firefly218
everything TH3 posts is bullshit.

Ditto

he's a troll, just to get people riled up.

TH3_V01D
LOL angsty MCU fanboys, this story is not mine, its already being posted in forums like comicvine and comicbookresources

Lestov16
Meh. Besides what I hear about Cap 2, all of the "phase 2" films have been rather forgettable. IM3 was a piece of crap. I didn't have much faith in the Ant Man film to begin with and it turns out I was probably right. Really want to see how GotG plays out. That will definitely affect my judgement.

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
LOL angsty MCU fanboys, this story is not mine, its already being posted in forums like comicvine and comicbookresources

Nope

TH3_V01D
Nope

Dont be mad at me idiot, im just the messenger, i saw the article and posted it, i could care less about marvel shitty movies, i have Singer's Xmen for superior characters and story/plot and DC's Snyder for proper superhero action

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?4142-Edgar-Wright-Leaves-quot-Ant-Man-quot-Film-Due-to-Creative-Differences/page14

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?4142-Edgar-Wright-Leaves-quot-Ant-Man-quot-Film-Due-to-Creative-Differences/page15

God Cloth Seiya
i could care less about marvel shitty movies, i have Singer's Xmen for superior characters and story/plot and DC's Snyder for proper superhero action

You just started war

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
You just started war http://img.pandawhale.com/78871-miley-cyrus-I-never-meant-to-s-sEXR.gif

wakkawakkawakka
This thread is funny to me.

quanchi112
Dont be mad at me idiot, im just the messenger, i saw the article and posted it, i could care less about marvel shitty movies, i have Singer's Xmen for superior characters and story/plot and DC's Snyder for proper superhero action

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?4142-Edgar-Wright-Leaves-quot-Ant-Man-quot-Film-Due-to-Creative-Differences/page14

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?4142-Edgar-Wright-Leaves-quot-Ant-Man-quot-Film-Due-to-Creative-Differences/page15 You sound salty, bro.

I am glad to hear you like another marvel franchise in the xmen.

Disney is on a roll so who cares.

TH3_V01D
I always liked the Xmen more than avengers, even before this movie trend (and still are imo) the Xmen was the superior franchise in terms of characters, villians, videogames, comics, cartoons, action figures etc.
Maybe is their underdog nature, or the family aspect.

quanchi112
I always liked the Xmen more than avengers, even before this movie trend (and still are imo) the Xmen was the superior franchise in terms of characters, villians, videogames, comics, cartoons, action figures etc.
Maybe is their underdog nature, or the family aspect. Iyo not mine.

Firefly218
Goddard left Daredevil so he could direct Sinister Six, has nothing to do with Disney/Marvel.

The article you posted offers nothing but theory and conjecture. It's all bullshit

quanchi112
Goddard left Daredevil so he could direct Sinister Six, has nothing to do with Disney/Marvel.

The article you posted offers nothing but theory and conjecture. It's all bullshit He's a dc extremist salty at marvels success.

TH3_V01D
Cry some more idiot

quanchi112
Cry some more idiot You shouldn't call yourself an idiot. Just cry it out and be down with it.

Kazenji
Classic

two trolls going at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Classic

two trolls going at it. Just leave him alone, ok. I'm glad to hear you acknowledge yourself as a troll though. Progress.

-Pr-
Another article was posted today talking about him leaving over excessive rewrites.

Well, maybe they should have used Pym in the first place, then.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Kazenji
Classic

two trolls going at it.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
laughing ?

Firefly218
I think Edgar Wright's vision for Antman wasn't cohesive with the Marvel universe. That's fine, I trust Feige to find another good director.

Kazenji
Doesn't help when he's been at it since 2006 and then takes time out to do The Worlds End.

DARTH POWER
I don't actually like the tone of his movies. So I'm not going to cry about this.

Kazenji
The only movie of his i didn't really like was Scott Pilgram.

roughrider
I know it's fun to bash Disney as some demon corporation out to brainwash us all under the guise of family entertainment, but let's drop the conspiracy B.S. A few stories of creative input/interference isn't a clear indicator of a company under Disney's yolk. We've heard this story before not long after Disney purchased PIXAR, then Marvel Comics, now it's Star Wars and Lucasfilm. Any disagreement is getting blown out of proportion by fans and media. All the Marvel Studios films have rated good to all time classic with me, with The Winter Soldier being the latest classic. And they're willing to take risks with Guardians Of The Galaxy this August. Edgar Wright, I guess in the end he wasn't going to make a film that was true enough to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by roughrider
I know it's fun to bash Disney as some demon corporation out to brainwash us all under the guise of family entertainment, but let's drop the conspiracy B.S. A few stories of creative input/interference isn't a clear indicator of a company under Disney's yolk. We've heard this story before not long after Disney purchased PIXAR, then Marvel Comics, now it's Star Wars and Lucasfilm. Any disagreement is getting blown out of proportion by fans and media. All the Marvel Studios films have rated good to all time classic with me, with The Winter Soldier being the latest classic. And they're willing to take risks with Guardians Of The Galaxy this August. Edgar Wright, I guess in the end he wasn't going to make a film that was true enough to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is haters mostly being envious of their success and clinging to anything negative to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.