Kryptonion invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
30 kryptonions must invade marvel earth for there new home, the world engines have already been set and it's up to the marvel heroes to stop them. How far do the kryptonions get?

TH3_V01D
Kryptonians kills all the heroes with the exception of Widow, she serves as sex toy to Zod and Namek

SevenShackles
Thor can take the world engine but 30 Kryptonians even without flight and heat vision would tear down anything Marvel earth has to offer. Caps shield will be taken and used to decap other more sturdy characters.

Zack Fair
Marvel gets owned.

Werewolf582
I think marvel could pull a victory.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I think marvel could pull a victory.

Based on?

Werewolf582
Xavier, Jean, surfer for starters.

quanchi112
Jean solos, Xavier solos, Etc.

Dc can't beat most marvel franchises.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Xavier, Jean, surfer for starters.
I wouldn't really count surfer as a marvel 'earth' asset

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I wouldn't really count surfer as a marvel 'earth' asset They don't need the surfer though tbh.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jean solos, Xavier solos, Etc.

Dc can't beat most marvel franchises.

If Xavier could solo, he wouldn't need a team, retard. He can't solo in his own movies. You expect him to here? Kryptonians are spread around the Earth here. Jean and Xavier get sniped with heat vision.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Xavier could solo, he wouldn't need a team, retard. He can't solo in his own movies. You expect him to here? Kryptonians are spread around the Earth here. Jean and Xavier get sniped with heat vision. This isn't a film, dummy. Cerebro and solo'd. Weak dc universe.

Go borrow your wife's chew, woman.

playa1258
That's funny, because Xavier and Jean could do the same thing to the MCU. I guess they are weak too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
That's funny, because Xavier and Jean could do the same thing to the MCU. I guess they are weak too. No, they can't. Disney marvel is on another level. Dc verses like the Nolan verse are just weak sauce.

Tattoos N Scars
This isn't a film, dummy. Cerebro and solo'd. Weak dc universe.

Go borrow your wife's chew, woman.

You can't produce jackshit for evidence, gay boy. Go back to pm'ng other posters for dick pics and leave the debates to the professionals. Your mom prolly has your milk and cookies ready, go fetch em!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You can't produce jackshit for evidence, gay boy. Go back to pm'ng other posters for dick pics and leave the debates to the professionals. Your mom prolly has your milk and cookies ready, go fetch em!!! If you don't think Xavier can solo based off what I said you haven't seen the movies. Too busy being unhappy in your marriage. Poor redneck.

Tattoos N Scars
If you don't think Xavier can solo based off what I said you haven't seen the movies. Too busy being unhappy in your marriage. Poor redneck.

It takes some time to invade and set up the world engines, guess X is sleeping to get that far. Plenty of time to take him out if he procrastinates like that. Still, you have to prove Xavier's TP can penetrate their helmets. I'll take Kryptonians
over someone who gets captured by Stryker.

Get back to your playgirl collection, gay boy.

NemeBro
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
30 kryptonions must invade marvel earth for there new home, the world engines have already been set and it's up to the marvel heroes to stop them. How far do the kryptonions get? So like, every Marvel movie, or just the MCU?

wakkawakkawakka
Do Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider count in this?

TH3_V01D
No, they can't. Disney marvel is on another level. Dc verses like the Nolan verse are just weak sauce.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAlaughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Even MCU fanboys complain of how nerfed their powerhouses are, Thor and Hulk are nerfed to hell, outside that you have a soldier in juice, a tincan, regular dudes and a raccoon eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.