Rank your top three sword fights in Game of Thrones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well ?

Lord Lucien
Oberyn and The Mountain.

Bronn and that Vale guy.

Robb Stark and Roose Bolton.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Robb Stark and Roose Bolton. sad

Time Immemorial
Oberyn and The Mountain.

That fight has not even aired yet on screen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
That fight has not even aired yet on screen. Shhhhh. He doesn't know this is in the movies thread. Poor guy.

Arachnid1
Ned vs Jaime in season 1 is my top.
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/05/tumblr_m6rlavBAzF1rrhhnko6_250.gif

Brienne vs Jaime is second for me. I love how she trashed him. What a badass.
http://37.media.tumblr.com/09d0af3ff91cb69cc7b07d9fb23bda40/tumblr_n65ejtv2Ku1qgj097o6_250.gif

John Snow vs Karl is third for me.

Time Immemorial
Jamie had been in captivity for a year, weak, demoralized and in hand cuffs.

quanchi112
The thing with Jaime is he will never be at that level again.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
The thing with Jaime is he will never be at that level again.

He's got a better rhetoric now though, which I like way more. The show is really more about dialog then fighting.

Arachnid1
Jamie had been in captivity for a year, weak, demoralized and in hand cuffs. Which is true, but it was still a ****ing awesome fight. She didn't struggle much, and all the skill he bragged about didn't help him despite the fact that he was talking down to her that entire fight. I just thought it was fun.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Which is true, but it was still a ****ing awesome fight. She didn't struggle much, and all the skill he bragged about didn't help him despite the fact that he was talking down to her that entire fight. I just thought it was fun.

Yea it was cool, I still felt sorry for him. I think she loves him now.

Lord Lucien
That fight has not even aired yet on screen. Don't care, still awesome.

quanchi112
He's got a better rhetoric now though, which I like way more. The show is really more about dialog then fighting. I agree but it's still a shame we won't get to see how great he was at sword fighting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Which is true, but it was still a ****ing awesome fight. She didn't struggle much, and all the skill he bragged about didn't help him despite the fact that he was talking down to her that entire fight. I just thought it was fun. Yeah, he got embarrassed that is for sure.

NemeBro

Robb Stark and Roose Bolton. crylaugh

jaden101
Syrio Forell v the kingsguard.

PfXvs2jf2DU

Robtard
If only Syrio had the sense to pick up one of the swords on the floor, he could have solo'd all the Red Keep. ****ing Braavosi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.