Godzilla (2014 film) Vs Sentinels (DoFP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Godzilla (2014 film) Vs Sentinels (DoFP)

Tattoos N Scars
Godzilla wins

Time Immemorial
Utter Godzilla Stomp

quanchi112
Sentinels stomp.

FrothByte
Godzilla destroys a few sentinels, sentinels adapt to Godzilla, Godzilla gets destroyed.

TheGrat1
The all important questions were not answered: How many Sentinels and which type?

Step up your thread making game.

ShadowFyre
The sentinels can adapt to take blows from a creature that weighs in at 90,000 tons? Godzilla walking trumps all strength feats from the Hulk, Avengers, Thor, X men and MOS put together. They can't adapt to that.

Lestov16
Sentinels can adapt to Godzilla? Since when?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Lestov16
Sentinels can adapt to Godzilla? Since when?

Since never. Even if they somehow do (of which there's 0 proof) they'll still be like mosquitos firing off miniature atomic breaths which won't even register.

This is spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Sentinels can adapt to Godzilla? Since when? Why won't their attacks hurt him ?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why won't their attacks hurt him ? I dunno. To me GZ14 was kinda WIMPY when compared to past incarnations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I dunno. To me GZ14 was kinda WIMPY when compared to past incarnations. And slow. These Sentinels would route him. Honestly, I see this as a stomp.

Werewolf582
Sentinels never destroyed a building, just saying.

Impediment
danielgamer, I need for you to present a setting and/or scenario for this versus match, else I will have to close it since it doesn't adhere to MVF rule #6.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I dunno. To me GZ14 was kinda WIMPY when compared to past incarnations.

WTF does his durability in comparison with other incarnations have to do with this thread. Seems you're making judgement based on your subjective dislike of the film rather than the relevant facts. Or are you arguing that the Sentinel's face beam is more powerful than a nuke?

ShadowFyre
This latest version of Godzilla is more reality based even though they brought his overall mass and weight up to an insane level. Yeah, its weaker than the Heisei version bit Godzilla Final Wars had him at a comic book herald level of power. Destroying black holes (man made) in the movies and outright tanking them recently in his comics.

So even though 2014 is weaker than the original he is more than capable of handling these guys.

ShadowFyre
This latest version of Godzilla is more reality based even though they brought his overall mass and weight up to an insane level. Yeah, its weaker than the Heisei version bit Godzilla Final Wars had him at a comic book herald level of power. Destroying black holes (man made) in the movies and outright tanking them recently in his comics.

So even though 2014 is weaker than the original he is more than capable of handling these guys.

ShadowFyre
Unlessbthey get powers from some random mutants they have no chance at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Sentinels never destroyed a building, just saying. Your point ?

God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
The sentinels have never shown a feat , , 0,
,,that can put Godzilla down.ppb mm.cc

quanchi112
The sentinels have never shown a feat , , 0,
,,that can put Godzilla down.ppb mm.cc Are you serious ? Godzilla passed out from exhaustion after killing his enemy. Poor thing might just pass out of his own if it goes on for long enough.

God Cloth Seiya
You mean the creatures that Godzilla fought? Those same creatures that can destroy mountains?

quanchi112
You mean the creatures that Godzilla fought? Those same creatures that can destroy mountains? Slow, lack mobility, projectiles, etc.

Godzilla passed out. Awful. Building also ko'd him. Awful.

God Cloth Seiya
To bad sentinels can't even destroy a building.

jaden101
An exploding plane destroyed loads of sentinels. Godzilla tanked US army weaponry without it even phasing him in the slightest. He tanked creatures who had absorbed colossal amounts of radioactive energy. He would use sentinels to pick Muto guts out his teeth.

quanchi112
To bad sentinels can't even destroy a building. Based on ?

FrothByte
To bad sentinels can't even destroy a building.

Too bad fatzilla probably won't be able to touch the sentinels

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? they never destroyed a building or anything close to it.

quanchi112
they never destroyed a building or anything close to it. Does that mean they can't ?

It's like saying they didn't destroy a baby carriage therefore they can't. Dumb.

God Cloth Seiya
That's your logic though.

quanchi112
That's your logic though. That is common sense. T think they couldn't destroy a building is stupid seeing as to what they can do.

laughing out loud

By your logic they can't destroy a baby carriage.

God Cloth Seiya
We know superman can rip people's heads off if he chose to. But touristic saids he can't cause he never showed to do it.

quanchi112
We know superman can rip people's heads off if he chose to. But touristic saids he can't cause he never showed to do it. It is out of character not that he can't physically do so. Pay attention.

God Cloth Seiya
It's your logic, don't get mad at me.

quanchi112
It's your logic, don't get mad at me. No, it isn't. You aren't smart. Don't get mad at me. Punch yourself in the head.

ShadowFyre
This thread is spite. Sentinels have no way of hurting Gojira. Not this incarnation and definitely not the original. Make this 98 Zilla and they win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This thread is spite. Sentinels have no way of hurting Gojira. Not this incarnation and definitely not the original. Make this 98 Zilla and they win. Did you not see the Godzilla film ?

Reflassshh
Godzilla farts them away.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by FrothByte
Too bad fatzilla probably won't be able to touch the sentinels

TBH Sentinels weren't all that fast either. There's no way they could take him down, and he could easily just wipe them out with his atomic breath.

TheVaultDweller
lol at the Sentinels standing a chance here. Bishop's gun was blowing chunks of them off and the jet explosion destroyed a bunch of them. Godzilla can dish out WAY more damage than that. Zilla can basically end this fight by either stepping on the sentinels or kicking them away.

Reflassshh
Tbf, Quan was the only one saying they would. It looks like he fell back though.

theTANTALIZER
Godzilla. Tail swipe by win.

sorrowmovie
Godzilla wins & just rolls over on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.