Superman (MOS) VS Storm, Thor, Magneto, Hulk (A2012)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Superman (MOS) VS Storm, Thor, Magneto, Hulk

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

God Cloth Seiya
Lol

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk solos.

Please laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Please laughing I never joke about the Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Lol Hulk smash.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk gets murdered ya know.

Arachnid1
Halle Berry solos. Spite thread.

quanchi112
Hulk gets murdered ya know. nah. Hulk is too strong.

God Cloth Seiya
Supes has better feats.

quanchi112
Supes has better feats. Nah.

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah

quanchi112
Yeah Tower ko'd Superman. Didn't seem that strong there.

God Cloth Seiya
World engine, that was pretty ****ing strong.

Arachnid1
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Halle-Berry-Catwoman-psd40678.png

She's just too agile. Superman cant tag her.

quanchi112
World engine, that was pretty ****ing strong. Speed, and an exaggerated feat which still doesn't make the other feat disappear.

NemeBro
Speed is right.

Superman is too fast for Hulk and friends.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Speed is right.

Superman is too fast for Hulk and friends. Hulk eventually tags him then breaks him.

-Pr-
Storm and Magneto are largely ineffectual here, unless Superman's body contains metals Magneto can manipulate.

Hulk is strong, but lacks the speed to contend with Superman, and with this Superman being more than willing to BFR, he should be able to remove Hulk from the fight. His biggest problems are Thor, and the fact that he's fighting four people at a time. Even as fast as he is, he could get snagged by Thor, or distracted and tagged by Hulk.

Team, imo.

God Cloth Seiya
Uh know it also showed strength when he powered through it. It was also draining his power so that alone showed what a weakened supes can do. Also just a simple collision from him and his brought down a skyscraper.

NemeBro
Hulk eventually tags him then breaks him. Hulk is hundreds of times slower.

He doesn't tag him once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk is hundreds of times slower.

He doesn't tag him once. Yes, he does. Hulk just gets slightly annoyed and then beats Superman down.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes, he does. Hulk just gets slightly annoyed and then beats Superman down. based on?

wakkawakkawakka
What's that based on? Last time I check Thor, a guy with less impressive strength feats than Supes, decked Hulk into a jet inside the Helicarrier. Hulk is also visibly hurt by artillery and reverted back to Banner from a 30,000 feat drop.

quanchi112
based on? Avengers.

God Cloth Seiya
Avengers. no one in the avengers is even a fraction as fast as supes.

quanchi112
no one in the avengers is even a fraction as fast as supes. Lies.

StealthRanger
How is Hulk tagging Superman when he's a statue to him?

The fact Hulk has nothing like mind****, soul****, timestops, etc does him no favors either

God Cloth Seiya
Lies. based on?

Based
Tower ko'd Superman. Didn't seem that strong there.

Clearly you were busy trashing the movie rather than actually watching it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How is Hulk tagging Superman when he's a statue to him?

The fact Hulk has nothing like mind****, soul****, timestops, etc does him no favors either What kind of nonsense is this ?
This isn't cbr.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Based
Clearly you were busy trashing the movie rather than actually watching it. I watched him ko himself while trying to hold up the tower. Awful showing.

quanchi112
based on? Films.

God Cloth Seiya
Anything specific?

Arachnid1
Huh, I didn't think this one would be a serious debate. Supes blitzes the holy hell out of all them and likely 1 hit KOs every single one of them.

quanchi112
Anything specific? I have already told you.

StealthRanger
What kind of nonsense is this ?
This isn't cbr.

Love how you have no real response

So Superman is too fast then? Excellent

God Cloth Seiya
I have already told you. no you phucking haven't laughing laughing

Give me one feat in the avengers movie that showed anything close to supermans speed.

quanchi112
Love how you have no real response

So Superman is too fast then? Excellent Superman is faster I never denied that but he will get hit eventually just like Thor got hit. Hulk beats him down.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman is faster I never denied that but he will get hit eventually just like Thor got hit. Hulk beats him down. Sadly Thor is far slower than superman.

quanchi112
no you phucking haven't laughing laughing

Give me one feat in the avengers movie that showed anything close to supermans speed. I never once said Hulk is as fast as Superman. Quit putting words in my mouth.

wakkawakkawakka
Superman is faster I never denied that but he will get hit eventually just like Thor got hit. Hulk beats him down.

Okay but what is that supposed to do? Supes got satellites tossed at him and still gained the upper hand while flying/crashing into Earth. He also flew out of a singularity black hole thing that was pulling in cars and building debree while carrying Lois: I mention the female because apparently she's made out of dark matter.

But all jokes aside, Thor and Hulk's best strength feats don't match up to Supes durability.

quanchi112
Sadly Thor is far slower than superman. Do you read my posts ?

StealthRanger
Superman is faster I never denied that but he will get hit eventually just like Thor got hit. Hulk beats him down.

Thor is a statue to Superman as well. Seriously, show a feat of anyone in the MCU tagging something as fast as Superman or go away

Even then, prove Hulk is strong enough to fight Superman

quanchi112
Thor is a statue to Superman as well. Seriously, show a feat of anyone in the MCU tagging something as fast as Superman or go away

Even then, prove Hulk is strong enough to fight Superman Show Superman making anyone a statue to him. He is fast initially but is clearly visible thereafter. Hulk bides his time and starts connecting.

A tower ko'd him which is far weaker than Hulk. Point proven.

God Cloth Seiya
Supermans and Zods fight alone caused more damage to their city then the entire avengers final conflict did to their own.

quanchi112
Supermans and Zods fight alone caused more damage to their city then the entire avengers final conflict did to their own. And ?

God Cloth Seiya
This shows them to be far stronger and more destructive.

StealthRanger
Show Superman making anyone a statue to him.

Pretty sure you've been called out for shit like this before. The fact he moves massively hypersonic is more then enough to make characters who aren't even Mach 5 statues to him

So is your mother. Except for the "fast initially" part, ofc

He will never connect

Which was before he became acquainted with his powers, where him fighting with Zod destroys skyscrapers and where he's destroyed parts of mountains by falling onto them and other such DBZ-lite feats I'm prolly forgetting right now

quanchi112
Pretty sure you've been called out for shit like this before. The fact he moves massively hypersonic is more then enough to make characters who aren't even Mach 5 statues to him

So is your mother. Except for the "fast initially" part, ofc

He will never connect

Which was before he became acquainted with his powers, where him fighting with Zod destroys skyscrapers and where he's destroyed parts of mountains by falling onto them and other such DBZ-lite feats I'm prolly forgetting right now Show he can sustain that level of speed to win the fight.

Emotional outburst.

Yes, he will.

His strength was his strength and he always knew he was superhumanly strong for years prior to.

I can't wait to see Batman humiliate him in the next film. You'll eat your own words.

-Pr-
Great, another Superman V Hulk. That's totally never been done before.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
Great, another Superman V Hulk. That's totally never been done before.

Speak up for the man of steel!

-Pr-
Speak up for the man of steel!

One on one, he'd beat Hulk. But it's not one on one.

quanchi112
This shows them to be far stronger and more destructive. Collateral damage isn't proof of anything.

God Cloth Seiya
Show he can sustain that level of speed to win the

Yes, he will.

His strength was his strength and he always knew he was superhumanly strong for years prior to.

I can't wait to see Batman humiliate him in the next film. You'll eat your own words.

Watch the movie

Based on?

He knew he was strong, doesn't mean his powers were fully developed.

Batman solos the avengers.

Firefly218
Hulk and Thor snap Superman's neck

Time Immemorial
One on one, he'd beat Hulk. But it's not one on one.

He took on his equals in a brawl out numbered and gunned.

StealthRanger
Show he can sustain that level of speed to win the fight.

Fighting with Zod while flying around punching eachother and shit

Prove it (as in, show a feat or **** off)

And yet we see strength feats that exceed his early film self during the fight with Zod (destroying skyscrapers as a side effect of their fight

>implying Batman isn't known for outliers and PIS feats

Love how you count your chickens before they hatch

God Cloth Seiya
Collateral damage isn't proof of anything. it is actually, the sheer blows behind the attacks caused huge craters and shockwaves that destroyed everything it touched.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Hulk and Thor snap Superman's neck

On the contrary MoS is the only person with that feat, so he snaps their neck.

quanchi112
Watch the movie

Based on?

Batman solos the avengers. I did.

The movies.

His strength failed him. Undeniable.

Nope. We will see him humiliate Superman though.

-Pr-
He took on his equals in a brawl out numbered and gunned.

True, but none of them had anything like Thor's hammer.

The oil rig being used to lowball him is bullshit, though. Those things can weigh upwards of a million tons.

God Cloth Seiya
I did.

The movies.

His strength failed him. Undeniable.

Nope. We will see him humiliate Superman though.

Based on your post it is clear you haven't.

I have, not a single marvel character is as fast as superman.

Undeveloped strength. Undeniable.

Time Immemorial

The oil rig being used to lowball him is bullshit, though. Those things can weigh upwards of a million tons.

Thor's hammer didn't even put Iron Man, Hulk, Kurse or Malekeith down though. MoS is on another level then this.

Thor has his strengths but against stronger opponents on his level he gets tooled a lot. And he has zero durability to recover from terrain being used against him such as rocks.

God Cloth Seiya

Kurse knocked it away didn't he?

wakkawakkawakka
^quan you've yet to specify what Hulk, or Thor for that matter, have done that would net them a win and why it would take Supes out. Also using the tower feat is like using Hulk staggering after being kicked through a building or Thor being KO'd by a truck and knocked back by Iron Man: all of the mentioned would be low-balling which is what your are doing and that shouldn't affect the entirety of the battle.

-Pr-
Thor's hammer didn't even put Iron Man, Hulk, Kurse or Malekeith down though. MoS is on another level then this.

Thor has his strengths but against stronger opponents on his level he gets tooled a lot. And he has zero durability to recover from terrain being used against him such as rocks.

Well, he did stupidly hit Iron Man with lightning, so that was his own damn fault.

One on one, I'd back Superman, but he's still fighting a group here, all of which are unknowns to him.

Kurse knocked it away didn't he?

He did, but Thor can call it right back.

quanchi112
Based on your post it is clear you haven't.

I have, not a single marvel character is as fast as superman.

Undeveloped strength. Undeniable.

Batman solos the avengers. False.

I never said these guys were as fast as him.

That is also false.

Batman couldn't solo Bane.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Well, he did stupidly hit Iron Man with lightning, so that was his own damn fault.

One on one, I'd back Superman, but he's still fighting a group here, all of which are unknowns to him.

He did, but Thor can call it right back.

No beyond the lightning, he hit Iron Man in the jet before that and Iron got right back up, during the fight he hit him numerous times doing nothing to his suit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^quan you've yet to specify what Hulk, or Thor for that matter, have done that would net them a win and why it would take Supes out. Also using the tower feat is like using Hulk staggering after being kicked through a building or Thor being KO'd by a truck and knocked back by Iron Man: all of the mentioned would be low-balling which is what your are doing and that shouldn't affect the entirety of the battle. Hulk pounding him. We see how powerful he is against the leviathan, Thor, and Loki.

All fair game. Supermans strength failed him with that thing whereas your showings are not indicative of the Hulks strength failing him.

God Cloth Seiya
False.

I never said these guys were as fast as him.

That is also false.

Batman couldn't solo Bane.

laughing out loud

True

So hulk can't touch supes

This is true (this shows me you watched half the movie)

Bane breaks puny hulk.

-Pr-
No beyond the lightning, he hit Iron Man in the jet before that and Iron got right back up, during the fight he hit him numerous times doing nothing to his suit.

Are we assuming that he hit Iron Man as hard as he could?

Hulk pounding him. We see how powerful he is against the leviathan, Thor, and Loki.

All fair game. Supermans strength failed him with that thing whereas your showings are not indicative of the Hulks strength failing him.

No it ****ing didn't. It's a thing called leverage. Physics, even.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk pounding him. We see how powerful he is against the leviathan, Thor, and Loki.

All are which weaker than dupes.

Undeveloped strength. Hulk couldn't beat Thor.

quanchi112
True

So hulk can't touch supes

This is true (this shows me you watched half the movie)

Bane breaks puny hulk. False.

Why not ?

I watched the entire film. You can't pick and choose what counts.

This statement says a lot about you. This is why no one takes you seriously.

Time Immemorial
Are we assuming that he hit Iron Man as hard as he could?

No it ****ing didn't. It's a thing called leverage. Physics, even.

I don't really live by the "Thor is always holding back Theory"

He was hitting Loki, Hulk, Kurse, Malekeith with just as much effort..

God Cloth Seiya
False.

Why not ?

I watched the entire film. You can't pick and choose what counts.

This statement says a lot about you. This is why no one takes you seriously.

Whatever

Mostly because he far slower and has never tagged someone as fast as supes.

Then stop doing it.

No one takes you seriously.

-Pr-
I don't really live by the "Thor is always holding back Theory"

He was hitting Loki, Hulk, Kurse, Malekeith with just as much effort..

Ah, okay. I do, as Thor does, to me, seem to hold back several times during the movies.

God Cloth Seiya
Was Thor holding back against Hulk?

quanchi112
All are which weaker than dupes.

Undeveloped strength. Hulk couldn't beat Thor. You are a dupe that is for sure,

I disagree.

Hulk left to crush the man flying the jet. Hulk was winning. There is no one to distract the hulk here to save Superman.

Time Immemorial
Ah, okay. I do, as Thor does, to me, seem to hold back several times during the movies.

Was he holding back when he hit Hulk in the face with the hammer or against Kurse?

-Pr-
Was he holding back when he hit Hulk in the face with the hammer or against Kurse?

Against Hulk, I don't believe he used his full power, no. He did seem like he was trying to calm Banner down, or at least subdue rather than kill him.

Plus, he was winning, so he could have easily seen no need to bring out his best attacks.

To me, Kurse was just a different animal entirely. Even Thor's best just couldn't cut it against him.

God Cloth Seiya
You are a dupe that is for sure,

I disagree.

Hulk left to crush the man flying the jet. Hulk was winning. There is no one to distract the hulk here to save Superman.

Your dodging

Based on?

Wow a man in a jet that's so impressive. Even if he was he still took a lot of damage. Superman breaks hulk.

quanchi112
Your dodging

Based on?

Wow a man in a jet that's so impressive. Even if he was he still took a lot of damage. Superman breaks hulk. No, I am not.

Movies.

It distracted him. I explained why he didn't continue to fight Thor. Quit dodging.

Time Immemorial
Against Hulk, I don't believe he used his full power, no. He did seem like he was trying to calm Banner down, or at least subdue rather than kill him.

Plus, he was winning, so he could have easily seen no need to bring out his best attacks.

To me, Kurse was just a different animal entirely. Even Thor's best just couldn't cut it against him.

Well he hit him with that hammer as hard as he has hit anyone else. There has not been any hammer hits above that one. They all register pretty much the same way, it puts people down, but they get back up. With Kurse he just flicked it away. With MoS senses and speed and strength he could do the same with the hammer.

God Cloth Seiya
No, I am not.

Movies.

It distracted him. I explained why he didn't continue to fight Thor. Quit dodging.

Then argue rather than insult

Yep, based on movies they are all weaker.

And? Pr said Thor was winning. You obviously don't know what dodging means.

wakkawakkawakka

You mean that Leviathan that was about to fall over the Avengers and that Ironman finished off. Not saying it isn't impressive but...not nearly as impressive as flying out of the Phantom Zone of toppling buildings by clashing with Zod and having satellites tossed at him. he also took a flying train w/o much of a problem.

Um...his strength failed to do sufficient damage to Abomination which resulted in Hulk being kicked through a building. Seems like a failing to me.

quanchi112
You mean that Leviathan that was about to fall over the Avengers and that Ironman finished off. Not saying it isn't impressive but...not nearly as impressive as flying out of the Phantom Zone of toppling buildings by clashing with Zod and having satellites tossed at him. he also took a flying train w/o much of a problem.

Um...his strength failed to do sufficient damage to Abomination which resulted in Hulk being kicked through a building. Seems like a failing to me. Something itself capable of easily smashing through buildings Hulk stopped effortlessly.

Hulk beat abomination.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Well he hit him with that hammer as hard as he has hit anyone else. There has not been any hammer hits above that one. They all register pretty much the same way, it puts people down, but they get back up. With Kurse he just flicked it away. With MoS senses and speed and strength he could do the same with the hammer.

Not sure I agree, but fair enough.

In a one on one fight, like I said, I'd back Superman. I just worry that a team can have at least one meat shield distracting him long enough for someone else to get an attack in.

Time Immemorial
Not sure I agree, but fair enough.

In a one on one fight, like I said, I'd back Superman. I just worry that a team can have at least one meat shield distracting him long enough for someone else to get an attack in.

Ok, what do you not agree with?

wakkawakkawakka
Something itself capable of easily smashing through buildings Hulk stopped effortlessly.

Hulk beat abomination.

laughing out loud

Considering it was still moving when Hulk hit it, "stopped" wouldn't be the best choice of words. Also the World Engine beam Supes overpowered that was flattening cars and buildings was demonstratively more impressive: especially when you considering that Supes was weakend while doing it.

Yeah after getting beat up by Abomination. He still got kicked through a building after failing to do sufficient damage. Oh and if we go back to Thor, the guy was scared of 30,000 ft drop, Supes crashed/flew into a building from space.

Also how do you supposed either of them would deal with heat visions or a speed blitz, because you did agree that Supes was faster.

And just like that we have Hulk & Thor vs Supes...again.

-Pr-
Ok, what do you not agree with?

That every hammer hit carries the same weight and power, really.

Time Immemorial
That every hammer hit carries the same weight and power, really.

What's his most powerful hammer hit we see in your opinion?

-Pr-
What's his most powerful hammer hit we see in your opinion?

In general? Probably when he destroyed the bridge. He was really smacking the shit out of that thing.

Against an actual person?

There's a few where I don't think he's particularly holding back. Probably when he hit the Destroyer. The Frost Giants. When he was fighting Malekith (sp?) I didn't consider him to be holding back.

For me, if Thor's going to swing with all his might, then to me, he means to straight up murder who he's hitting. I don't think he'd seriously try to kill Loki or Hulk like that. Just my opinion.

Time Immemorial
His hardest hammer hits where not killing Malekith though. They were sending him flying back, so from that I assume that he is hitting everyone the same way. The bridge took him a long time to destroy too and thats with him going all out. From his fights too you have to assume all the people he is fighting are Plot devices themselves and have uber durability.

DrDeadpool
Watch the movie

Based on?

Batman won't solo anything smile

-Pr-
His hardest hammer hits where not killing Malekith though. They were sending him flying back, so from that I assume that he is hitting everyone the same way. The bridge took him a long time to destroy too and thats with him going all out. From his fights too you have to assume all the people he is fighting are Plot devices themselves and have uber durability.

Just because they weren't killing him doesn't mean they wouldn't hurt Superman. Malekith was empowered, after all.

Lestov16
Superman annihilates Storm with heat vision, speedblitzes Thor into several continents, after grabbing his hammer because Supes definitely qualifies as worthy, piledrives his way past everything Magneto tries to throw at him and punches his head off, and launches Hulk into space in the path of an oncoming asteroid.

quanchi112
Considering it was still moving when Hulk hit it, "stopped" wouldn't be the best choice of words. Also the World Engine beam Supes overpowered that was flattening cars and buildings was demonstratively more impressive: especially when you considering that Supes was weakend while doing it.

Yeah after getting beat up by Abomination. He still got kicked through a building after failing to do sufficient damage. Oh and if we go back to Thor, the guy was scared of 30,000 ft drop, Supes crashed/flew into a building from space.

Also how do you supposed either of them would deal with heat visions or a speed blitz, because you did agree that Supes was faster.

And just like that we have Hulk & Thor vs Supes...again. He stopped and overpowered its forward momentum despite the staggering weight differential.

No, it was just terraforming the atmosphere and was not that impressive at all. It is just an exaggerated feat.

He defeated Abomination so I fail to see your point. I never said Thor was as durable as Superman so another moot point.

He can't avoid Hulk forever. All too telling that you feel he needs to avoid him to make it a fight.

wakkawakkawakka
He stopped and overpowered its forward momentum despite the staggering weight differential.

No, it was just terraforming the atmosphere and was not that impressive at all. It is just an exaggerated feat.

He defeated Abomination so I fail to see your point. I never said Thor was as durable as Superman so another moot point.

He can't avoid Hulk forever. All too telling that you feel he needs to avoid him to make it a fight.

It was still moving and would've toppled on top of the Avengers were it not for Iron Man.

Both machines were adding mass to the planet, so yeah it did have a similar effect.

Hulks strength failed him at that point...along with the majority of the fight in which Abomination was dominating him in.

What speed feats does Hulk have that would warrant he could tag Superman? Also nothing Hulk can do is matching being tossed through buildings or planet re-entry.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman can avoid hulk forever, superman is just way to fast.

quanchi112
It was still moving and would've toppled on top of the Avengers were it not for Iron Man.

Both machines were adding mass to the planet, so yeah it did have a similar effect.

Hulks strength failed him at that point...along with the majority of the fight in which Abomination was dominating him in.

What speed feats does Hulk have that would warrant he could tag Superman? Also nothing Hulk can do is matching being tossed through buildings or planet re-entry. It wasn't moving in the same direction. Hulk overpowered it.

Nope.

Hulk ending up prevailing so it didn't fail him since he won. Superman hasn't sustained speed during an entire fight so its a moot point.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Lestov16
Superman annihilates Storm with heat vision, speedblitzes Thor into several continents, after grabbing his hammer because Supes definitely qualifies as worthy, piledrives his way past everything Magneto tries to throw at him and punches his head off, and launches Hulk into space in the path of an oncoming asteroid.

What do you mean superman qualifies as worthy? I don't think he is more worthy than me or you or anyone else on this thread! cool

wakkawakkawakka
It wasn't moving in the same direction. Hulk overpowered it.

Nope.

Hulk ending up prevailing so it didn't fail him since he won. Superman hasn't sustained speed during an entire fight so its a moot point.

It was going to fall on top of the Avengers had Iron Man not blew it up. Even after the punch the Leviathan was still moving.

What your reasoning for this.

It did fail him since he got kicked into the building and beat up. The strength amp that he got from seeing Betty in danger is what gave him the upper hand. At base he still failed to do sufficient damage to Abomination...this you can't dispute.

So flying through Metropolis fighting Zod doesn't count now for some reason? BTW what you provide is not a speed feat for Hulk but low-balling Supes.

quanchi112
It was going to fall on top of the Avengers had Iron Man not blew it up. Even after the punch the Leviathan was still moving.

What your reasoning for this.

It did fail him since he got kicked into the building and beat up. The strength amp that he got from seeing Betty in danger is what gave him the upper hand. At base he still failed to do sufficient damage to Abomination...this you can't dispute.

So flying through Metropolis fighting Zod doesn't count now for some reason? BTW what you provide is not a speed feat for Hulk but low-balling Supes. Fell on its backside but the direction was altered due to Hulk.

Reasoning for what ?

So when motivated he whips his ass. I agree.

When did I say that doesn't count ?

I am citing his prolonged fight and the fact he initially bum rushes but does not maintain that level of speed.

wakkawakkawakka
Fell on its backside but the direction was altered due to Hulk.

Reasoning for what ?

So when motivated he whips his ass. I agree.

When did I say that doesn't count ?

I am citing his prolonged fight and the fact he initially bum rushes but does not maintain that level of speed.

Yeah meaning he didn't stop it completely. Also considering he doesn't replicate the feat again, or stuff similar to it, Hulk punching out stuff isn't an absolute.

You said nope to something I said. I'm asking what was your reasoning for it.

Going by that logic, Hulk gets hurt and kicked through stuff when he isn't motivated. This also means he wasn't motivated when fighting Thor in the Helicarrier while completely enraged right?

You said it was moot just because he beat Abomination while seemingly excluding the fact that the victory came about through a strength amp.

They don't have too. Supes can shrug off cars falling on him and punch people through trains while also tanking flaming trains that are thrown at him. Meaning that Supes can just fly Thor and Hulk into stuff.

quanchi112
Yeah meaning he didn't stop it completely. Also considering he doesn't replicate the feat again, or stuff similar to it, Hulk punching out stuff isn't an absolute.

You said nope to something I said. I'm asking what was your reasoning for it.

Going by that logic, Hulk gets hurt and kicked through stuff when he isn't motivated. This also means he wasn't motivated when fighting Thor in the Helicarrier while completely enraged right?

You said it was moot just because he beat Abomination while seemingly excluding the fact that the victory came about through a strength amp.

They don't have too. Supes can shrug off cars falling on him and punch people through trains while also tanking flaming trains that are thrown at him. Meaning that Supes can just fly Thor and Hulk into stuff. Due to the laws of physics and its size. We see he was of greater force to do so.

So you concede.

No, he still fought a being built like himself and once properly pissed off crushed him. Banner later learned how to control his anger in the avengers hence the seamless transformation leviathan pwn.

No, he can't since they are more durable than either. Superman has never flown through anyone and its out of character. Argue in character.

wakkawakkawakka
Due to the laws of physics and its size. We see he was of greater force to do so.

So you concede.

No, he still fought a being built like himself and once properly pissed off crushed him. Banner later learned how to control his anger in the avengers hence the seamless transformation leviathan pwn.

No, he can't since they are more durable than either. Superman has never flown through anyone and its out of character. Argue in character.
So Hulk still came up short right? Besides if he were as strong as you say then he would've completely pushed the leviathan back. Unfortunately no such thing happened.

Concede to what? I don't know what your were argument was.

Fought...he was on the defensive for most of the fight. Thus showing that Hulk isn't as strong when at base and that the strength amp isn't that reliable in this fight.

More durable? What's that based on? What did Hulk and Thor tank? If your going to bring up the bifrost explosion, Thor has shown to be injured by less so that isn't definite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.