Juggernaut, Magneto Vs Thor, Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Juggernaut, Magneto Vs Thor, Hulk (marvel cinematic Universe)

Arachnid1
Thor solos.

quanchi112
Hulk and Thor win.

ares834
Magneto solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Magneto solos. laughing out loud

ares834
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk and Thor win.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
No way Magento can stop Thor or Hulk.

ares834
Magneto lifted the Golden Gate Bridge... That is hundreds of thousands of tons (for comparison's sake Thor was hurt by Kurse throwing a hundred ton boulder at him)... He crushes Thor's armor (and Thor along with it) into a cube and uses said "cube" to beat Hulk to death.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Please be serious.

Time Immemorial
Magneto lifted the Golden Gate Bridge... That is hundreds of thousands of tons (for comparison's sake Thor was hurt by Kurse throwing a hundred ton boulder at him)... He crushes Thor's armor (and Thor along with it) into a cube and uses said "cube" to beat Hulk to death.

Nah, he can't crush Thor..Kurse was literally the Anti-Thor.

His Armor is unknown in its composite, undetermined if Magneto could manipulate it. Only Odin thus far far has taken it away.

ares834
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nah, he can't crush Thor..Kurse was literally the Anti-Thor.

lol

Wherer does this Anti-Thor BS come from? Anyway, it doesn't matter if he is the "Anti-Thor". When Kurse threw the boulder at Thor he was quite clearly badly injured. SO that quite clearly shows us where Thor's durability is.

His Armor is unknown in its composite, undetermined if Magneto could manipulate it. Only Odin thus far far has taken it away.

Really? You think it's something other than metal despite the fact that it looks just like it? Specifically since, in the comics, it is metal.

Time Immemorial
lol

Wherer does this Anti-Thor BS come from? Anyway, it doesn't matter if he is the "Anti-Thor". When Kurse threw the boulder at Thor he was quite clearly badly injured. SO that quite clearly shows us where Thor's durability is.

Really? You think it's something other than metal despite the fact that it looks just like it? Specifically since, in the comics, it is metal.

Thor was never KO'd by that boulder. Or Kurses beating..

So I'm guessing you think he could control Thor's hammer then.. laughing

ares834
Thor was never KO'd by that boulder. Or Kurses beating..

Where did I say he was?

So I'm guessing you think he could control Thor's hammer then.. laughing

Strawman.

Never said anything about the hammer as, in the films (and comics), it has an enchantment on it. I do think he will be able to deflect it aside just as Kurse did.

Time Immemorial
Where did I say he was?

Strawman.

Never said anything about the hammer as, in the films (and comics), it has an enchantment on it. I do think he will be able to deflect it aside just as Kurse did.

Fail

His armor was enchanted as well.

ares834
I know you did. Try to keep up.

Where is this mentioned? Nowhere in the films is it mentioned that his armor is only able to be worn by Thor or some nonsense.

wakkawakkawakka
Well Hulk was able to harm Thor, Thor was visibly hurt by both the boulder and the beating, and he was scared for his live when threatened with the 30,000 drop showing me that enough force can possibly put Thor down.

So Mags dropping a bridge or a football stadium would be effective methinks

Time Immemorial

Where is this mentioned? Nowhere in the films is it mentioned that his armor is only able to be worn by Thor or some nonsense.

Actually it is shown in many of the films, watch the movies.

Arachnid1

Where is this mentioned? Nowhere in the films is it mentioned that his armor is only able to be worn by Thor or some nonsense. The fact that he could summon/materialize his suit at will seems to imply that to be honest. It wouldn't make sense for it to not have Asgardian enchantments on it.

ares834
Actually it is shown in many of the films, watch the movies.

Where? If there is an enchantment on it you should be able to easily tell me where this is mentioned. As it is, all Thor does is conjure it but the armor itself never is displayed as anything else than a highly durable material.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well Hulk was able to harm Thor, Thor was visibly hurt by both the boulder and the beating, and he was scared for his live when threatened with the 30,000 drop showing me that enough force can possibly put Thor down.

So Mags dropping a bridge or a football stadium would be effective methinks

Slow moving brides and stadiums vs Thor flying through or throws him hammer at him or walks right up to and punches him him while he is busy controlling that lift?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The fact that he coulhis suit at will seems to imply that to be honest. It wouldn't make sense for it to not have Asgardian enchantments on it.

This isn't proof to him apparently. The fact that Odin can take it away, and Thor can call it upon will to d summon/materialize is magic/enchantments.

ares834
The fact that he could summon/materialize his suit at will seems to imply that to be honest. It wouldn't make sense for it to not have Asgardian enchantments on it.

Sure it would. It could just as easily be him using magic to summon the armor as it being magical armor. Either way, just because Thor can summon it does not mean it is impervious to Magento's powers. His hammer, for example, is specifcally mentioned to be unable to be lifted by anyone who is unworthy, that's never mentioned in conjunction with his armor.

So, even if we assume it is magic armor, Magneto still crushes him in it.

Time Immemorial
Sure it would. It could just as easily be him using magic to summon the armor as it being magical armor. Either way, just because Thor can summon it does not mean it is impervious to Magento's powers. His hammer, for example, is specifcally mentioned to be unable to be lifted by anyone who is unworthy, that's never mentioned in conjunction with his armor.

The fact that he can only summon his armor when he has the hammer is proof that they go together.

wakkawakkawakka
Slow moving brides and stadiums vs Thor flying through or throws him hammer at him or walks right up to and punches him him while he is busy controlling that lift?

It doesn't take that much effort controlling it. Also while the hammer is fast it can be intercepted by stuff. Thor flying directly at Mags, as crude as it may be, might be the most effective approach.

ares834
The fact that he can only summon his armor when he has the hammer is proof.

lol no.

In fact, if anything, it's evidence to the contrary.

Time Immemorial
lol no.

In fact, if anything, it's evidence to the contrary.

Not really. When did he summon it without the hammer?

ares834
Not really. When did he summon it without the hammer?

What? Where did I say he summoned it without the hammer? This is like the fifth time you've argued against a claim I never made.

Time Immemorial
What? Where did I say he summoned it without the hammer? This is like the fifth time you've argued against a claim I never made.

You dodging now.

Arachnid1
lol no.

In fact, if anything, it's evidence to the contrary. No metal from Asgard is similar to any earthly metal. There is no reason to assume that Thors suit or hammer are susceptible to magnetism, until its shown in the movies. Especially when there are plenty of real world metals which are not magnetic themselves. In this case, the burden of proof would be on you to prove Magneto can control the suit, which isn't really possible.

ares834
No metal from Asgard is similar to any earthly metal. There is no reason to assume that Thors suit or hammer are susceptible to magnetism, until its shown in the movies. Especially when there are plenty of real world metals which are not magnetic themselves. In this case, the burden of proof would be on you to prove Magneto can control the suit, which isn't really possible.

Magento is shown manipulating non-magnetic metals. And he is shown manipulating non-"earthly" metals as well as seen when he manipulates Adamantium which (as seen in Origins) came from space. As it is, Magneto has shown the ability to manipulate metal regardless of it's properties. I see no reason to assume Thor's armor is going to somehow resist it.

Time Immemorial
Adamantium is an alloy and not a pure element, as shown. Its mixed with other metals. Hence why he can control it.

Time Immemorial
Magento is shown manipulating non-magnetic metals. And he is shown manipulating non-"earthly" metals as well as seen when he manipulates Adamantium which (as seen in Origins) came from space. As it is, Magneto has shown the ability to manipulate metal regardless of it's properties. I see no reason to assume Thor's armor is going to somehow resist it.

I accept your concession run away boy. Adamentium is not a metal..it's a metallic compound mixed with metal.

Tattoos N Scars
The beating Hulk gave Loki is. >>>>> consequences of falling from helicarrier. The force behind Hulk's blows have to be greater than hitting the ground at terminal velocity.

ares834
I accept your concession run away boy. Adamentium is not a metal..it's a metallic compound mixed with metal.

laughing out loud

Magneto calls it a metal in X-men. As does Stryker in X2.

DrDeadpool
I'm pretty sure magneto can control Thor's armor, there is no valid reason to think otherwise and also magneto can use metal to break Thor's neck with it but I'm not sure about Hulk!

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Magneto calls it a metal in X-men. As does Stryker in X2.

Adamantium is an alloy and not a pure element, as shown. Its mixed with other metals. Hence why he can control it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.