Kit Fisto vs Eeth Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Which Grievous opponent is mightier?
The one who beat an injured Grievous, or the one who was defeated by Grievous while injured?

S1 Fisto vs S2 Koth (uninjured)

PTforthewin
Kit Fisto still, did you see how easily Koth was pwned by a commando droid? The clone that shot the droid was the only reason Koth survived,

WildBantha88
Kit fisto, idk Eath Koth is close but still Fisto

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Kit Fisto still, did you see how easily Koth was pwned by a commando droid? The clone that shot the droid was the only reason Koth survived,
Ventress defeated Fisto, and she got shot by a regular battle droid. Not seeing your point.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Kit fisto, idk Eath Koth is close but still Fisto *Eeth* Not Eath

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ventress defeated Fisto, and she got shot by a regular battle droid. Not seeing your point. she is a dark jedi with a little bit of training. Eeth Koth is a jedi master and a council member

NewGuy01
Kit Fisto kicks his ass.

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kit Fisto kicks his ass.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kit Fisto kicks his ass.

Emperordmb
The way I view it is if Koth would've won his fight with the good General if uninjured without interference, then he would seem to me to be Fisto's superior. If he's Fisto's inferior, then I think he would've lost against Grievous regardless of injury and interference.

Either way I doubt it'd be a stomp.

UltimateAnomaly
Tbh I'd say Fisto > Grievous.

But not sure on Koth, I mean. He SHOULD be good, but Grievous is a badass.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly

But not sure on Koth, I mean. He SHOULD be good, but Grievous is a badass. he was badass in the OCW now he's just a pussy

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly

But not sure on Koth, I mean. He SHOULD be good, but Grievous is a badass.
I place S1 Grievous and S1 Fisto on the same level.

Grievous wasn't at his best in their fight and Fisto had a Style advantage.

So the way I see it if Koth is above one he should be above the other and if he is below one he should be below the other.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
he was badass in the OCW now he's just a pussy
A pussy does not roll with the likes of Obi-wan, Maul, Dooku, and Windu in martial prowess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.