Quicksilver vs (mos) superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins?

God Cloth Seiya
Lol

dadudemon
Uhhh...probably Superman.

While Superman may not be as fast, Quicksilver is certainly not nearly as durable. He can punch superman as much as he wants but Superman is literally bullet-proof, missile proof, artillery shell proof, etc. Quicksilver has no way to damage Superman.

But Superman should not be able to keep up with Quicksilver.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman flew to orbit in a few seconds, we also see superman going continent to continent in a few seconds as well.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Uhhh...probably Superman.

While Superman may not be as fast, Quicksilver is certainly not nearly as durable. He can punch superman as much as he wants but Superman is literally bullet-proof, missile proof, artillery shell proof, etc. Quicksilver has no way to damage Superman.

But Superman should not be able to keep up with Quicksilver. If you were to punch a solid steel wall full force while running, what would happen?

Superman just needs to stand there.

carver9
Stalemate.

NemeBro
Based on?

Time Immemorial
The dude breaks himself trying to hurt MOS.

WildBantha88
Quicksilver pocked a guy and it sent him flying. If he were to punch it would do a lot of damage, also quicksilver redirecting supes punches back at himself?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Quicksilver pocked a guy and it sent him flying. If he were to punch it would do a lot of damage, also quicksilver redirecting supes punches back at himself?

Moving and sending a human flying is one thing, where was it shown that MoS was a human, or moving arm's of the strongest person on earth?

Epicurus
Quicksilver's powerset seems to function less as superspeed and more as timestop of some sort.

I doubt he has any viable way of hurting Supes here. Neither is there a chance of Supes being capable of tagging QS either.

Stalemate I guess.

WildBantha88
the power of an impact is not only measured in strength but also speed, QS sent someone flying with a simple poke because the speed of that poke was so enormously huge, were he to actually try and actually punch the velocity of his fist would be hitting with enormous power. It doesn't matter that he is not human QS is still leagues faster than MOS supes

KingD19
Originally posted by Epicurus
Quicksilver's powerset seems to function less as superspeed and more as timestop of some sort.

I doubt he has any viable way of hurting Supes here. Neither is there a chance of Supes being capable of tagging QS either.

Stalemate I guess.

It's superspeed. It's just that his perception of time speeds up so much that everything else slows down to a standstill in comparison.

Time Immemorial
the power of an impact is not only measured in strength but also speed, QS sent someone flying with a simple poke because the speed of that poke was so enormously huge, were he to actually try and actually punch the velocity of his fist would be hitting with enormous power. It doesn't matter that he is not human QS is still leagues faster than MOS supes

Faster, ok? He's moving mach 10. Flicking humans would be one thing, flicking kryptonians would be something else entirely.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Faster, ok? He's moving mach 10. Flicking humans would be one thing, flicking kryptonians would be something else entirely. Flying speed is not fighting speed, also mach ten is nothing to QS, he screws with a bunch of guards casually in the time it takes for a bullet to move 5 feet. And that was QS when he wasn't even trying, Him running past people sent them flying, he is leagues faster than supes

Time Immemorial
Flying speed is not fighting speed, also mach ten is nothing to QS, he screws with a bunch of guards casually in the time it takes for a bullet to move 5 feet. And that was QS when he wasn't even trying, Him running past people sent them flying, he is leagues faster than supes

I was not talking about mach 10 being MoS flying speed. He's more like Mach 600 or more when he's reaching places around the world in seconds. And I was the one to bring up fighting speed is different the flying speed a while back.

God Cloth Seiya
In seconds you mean.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
In seconds you mean.

Yea it was seconds wasn't it. He's prolly closer to light speed then.

God Cloth Seiya
Not exactly lightspeed.

Time Immemorial
Not exactly lightspeed.

He went from the Arctic to Africa and the Indian ocean then back to Metroplois/Smallville within seconds, so whatever that speed was, so pretty god damn fast. Mach 600 or more I'm guessing then.

Silent Master

Lightspeed would be circling the Earth around 8 times a second.

God Cloth Seiya
Also about the fighting speed argument.

Supes holds his fist out in front of him then flies.

Problem solved.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Lightspeed would be circling the Earth around 8 times a second.

Yea read back to what I said after that, we determined a better speed.

Silent Master
It's good that you realized that near light-speed was a silly claim to make.

Time Immemorial
It's good that you realized that near light-speed was a silly claim to make.

Go back to your security guard booth and learn watch an actual movie, you have no idea yourself how fast he was moving..

God Cloth Seiya
SM quit trying to start fights all the dam time.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

KingD19
Also about the fighting speed argument.

Supes holds his fist out in front of him then flies.

Problem solved.

Problem solved against who? It's clearly seen he has to focus to fly and he doesn't instantly get to his higher speeds at first. He breaks the sound barrier and then keeps getting faster. If he just flies at Pietro, he sidesteps and shoves his cape in his mouth as he's flying past or something.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman can turn while flying

Problem solved.

Silent Master

Since when is giving the correct information considered trying to start a fight?

God Cloth Seiya
Since when is giving the correct information considered trying to start a fight? I'm just still pissed at you from different threads that you repeatedly flammed me in.

Flammed meaning-trying to start shit.

Time Immemorial
He's a seasoned troll that likes to instigate fights. He knows what he is doing but try's to play stupid to it.

Time Immemorial
Since when is giving the correct information considered trying to start a fight?

How fast was he flying then genius?

Silent Master
I'm just still pissed at you from different threads that you repeatedly flammed me in.

Flammed meaning-trying to start shit.

Again, this all started because TI didn't like the fact that I gave correct information regarding how fast lightspeed actually is and you decided to troll me by claiming that giving information = trying to start a fight,

Firefly218
Quicksilver turns Superman's punch against him ftw

Silent Master
How fast was he flying then genius?

Not anywhere close to lightspeed.

Time Immemorial
Again, this all started because TI didn't like the fact that I gave correct information regarding how fast lightspeed actually is and you decided to troll me by claiming that giving information = trying to start a fight,

Actually you never gave factual information on how fast he was flying, you quoted how fast light speed is. Truth is you don't know.

God Cloth Seiya
Like I said I'm still mad at you for repetitive baiting and flamming.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218

Nope

Time Immemorial
Not anywhere close to lightspeed.

Then how fast genius guard guy.

Silent Master
Actually you never gave factual information on how fast he was flying, you quoted how fast light speed is. Truth is you don't know.

I gave factual information on how fast lightspeed was, you've even stated that you were wrong and changed your claim in regards to Superman's flight speed in that example.

Time Immemorial
I gave factual information on how fast lightspeed was, you've even stated that you were wrong and changed your claim in regards to Superman's flight speed in that example.

Wrong I said closer to light speed. Not light speed, learn to read.

So he can move across the planet in seconds, how fast is that?

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Silent Master
Wrong I said closer to light speed. Not light speed, learn to read.

So he can move across the planet in seconds, how fast is that?

I never said you claimed he was going lightspeed, do I need to repost my the statement? here you go.

If you're done being butthurt, can we move on?

KingD19
Superman can turn while flying

Problem solved.

Are you kidding? Orrrrrr...

Because no, problem not solved. He's not fast enough in his mostly straight line flight to do anything to Quicksilver. Especially not just starting out, as in, he hasn't had time to build up speed which is clearly shown several times and even stated by the director that flying is an effort.

Time Immemorial
I never said you claimed he was going lightspeed, do I need to repost my the statement? here you go.

If you're done being butthurt, can we move on?

Sorry I taxed your brain, and it broke.

I never said he was going light speed. I said close to it.

You still can't prove how fast he was going, because you don't know.

Cry more

Silent Master
Sorry I taxed your brain, and it broke.

I never said he was going light speed. I said close to it.

You still can't prove how fast he was going, because you don't know.

Cry more

Again, I never claimed you said he was going lightspeed...now if you're done lying can we move on?

Time Immemorial
Again, I never claimed you said he was going lightspeed...now if you're done lying can we move on?

So you can't prove how fast he was going. So you don't know. So he could have been moving close to light speed because you don't know.

Move on to another thread because you dont' have a valid argument here. Back seat modding as usual.

Silent Master
So you can't prove how fast he was going. So you don't know. So he could have been moving close to light speed because you don't know.

If he was going close to lightspeed he would have been able to fly around the world multiple times in a second, you've already admitted that the feat took several seconds. Which means he wasn't going anywhere near lightspeed.

Time Immemorial
If he was going close to lightspeed he would have been able to fly around the world multiple times in a second, you've already admitted that the feat took several seconds. Which means he wasn't going anywhere near lightspeed.

So like I said, you don't know how fast he was going, and as he was able to move across the world within seconds after just learning to fly, you argument is that of a straw man.

Silent Master
So like I said, you don't know how fast he was going, and as he was able to move across the world within seconds after just learning to fly, you argument is that of a straw man.

I know that he wasn't anywhere near lightspeed, which is something even you have admitted.

Time Immemorial
I know that he wasn't anywhere near lightspeed, which is something even you have admitted.

So you have a straw man argument, based on nothing that has to do with this fight.

Silent Master
So you have a straw man argument, based on nothing that has to do with this fight.

You're not even making any sense at this point..my argument was that he wasn't going near lightspeed like you originally claimed, you've even admitted that you were wrong about his speed.

Time Immemorial
You again lost as my first post about his speed I suggested mach 600

I was not talking about mach 10 being MoS flying speed. He's more like Mach 600 or more when he's reaching places around the world in seconds. And I was the one to bring up fighting speed is different the flying speed a while back.

Have fun trying to debate that tosser.

Silent Master
Then you changed it to close to lightspeed here, by the way don't think I didn't notice your edit tag in the post where you got that quote.

Time Immemorial
Then you changed it to close to lightspeed here, by the way don't think I didn't notice your edit tag in the post where you got that quote.

Nope, no edit tags there, lying again as usual. Good job back seat modding rent a cop guy.

Silent Master

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Today at 02:17 AM

You were saying? All people have to do is go back to the first page and look for themselves.

Time Immemorial
You were saying? All people have to do is go back to the first page and look for themselves.

That's not the post you are talking about, quit misdirecting. All people? Trying to bring attention to your cause?

You still cant come up with a winner and you still can't determine how fast he was flying. I said it was Mach 600 at first but think its closer to light, thats my opinion. Since you have none, mind shutting up?

Silent Master
That's not the post you are talking about, quit misdirecting. All people? Trying to bring attention to your cause?

You still cant come up with a winner and you still can't determine how fast he was flying. I said it was Mach 600 at first but think its closer to light, thats my opinion. Since you have none, mind shutting up?

Yes it is, or did you not read the part where I said "the post where you got that quote" you are aware that the quote in question was from page one, if you need verification just click on the quote itself and it'll take you to page 1.

NemeBro
Anyway Superman wins.

KingD19
How? He can't actually hit Quicksilver.

Time Immemorial
Yes it is, or did you not read the part where I said "the post where you got that quote" you are aware that the quote in question was from page one, if you need verification just click on the quote itself and it'll take you to page 1.

Nope, and I edited a word, not the whole post, so wrong again.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
How? He can't actually hit Quicksilver. Based on?

Also, Quicksilver hitting Superman would probably cripple himself.

KingD19
Based on the fact that Quicksilver is a shit ton faster than him. Kryptonians couldn't dodge bullets, Quicksilver plucks them out of the air and plays with them.

It'll be more a stalemate than anything.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on?

Also, Quicksilver hitting Superman would probably cripple himself.

Apparently making rent a cops punch themselves is a superior feat these days. Rent a cops are so lame.

Time Immemorial
Based on the fact that Quicksilver is a shit ton faster than him. Kryptonians couldn't dodge bullets, Quicksilver plucks them out of the air and plays with them.

It'll be more a stalemate than anything.

Why dodge bullets when they can't hurt you?

KingD19
They didn't know they couldn't hurt them. They'd just gotten to the planet.

NemeBro
Based on the fact that Quicksilver is a shit ton faster than him. Kryptonians couldn't dodge bullets Stopped reading here.

Why would you dodge what can't hurt you?

"Hurr he's tanking bullets so I'm gonna ignore his much better speed feats."

Also Superman did, in fact, avoid bullets a few times in MOS.

Time Immemorial

Are you serious right now? Jor El knew he was going to be invincible, thats why he sent him to earth. Try disputing this I dare you.

Time Immemorial

This is a laughable argument.

"They didn't know they couldn't hurt them. They'd just gotten to the planet.".

Even Loki who had never been shot on earth knew he was bullet proof.

Tattoos N Scars
Do they have Quicksilver running Flash speeds in the new movie?

DARTH POWER
This is a laughable argument.

"They didn't know they couldn't hurt them. They'd just gotten to the planet.".

Even Loki who had never been shot on earth knew he was bullet proof.

What's laughable Retard is you even implying Superman is anywhere near as fast as Quicksilver, without giving even 1 reaction/combat speed feat to back it up.

Given feats QS could dance around MOS Supes all day. Whilst QS hasn't shown sufficient Power to put down Supes. He'd also have no way to hit Supes in the air.

So the correct answer is that MOS Supes eventually tags QS. But it'll probably take him like a day to do that.

DARTH POWER

Entirely possible and logical theory. In fact I have an old comic of QS doing exactly that to The Thing.

However given Superman can tank loads of punches from Zod relatively unharmed that won't win QS the fight.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
What's laughable Retard is you even implying Superman is anywhere near as fast as Quicksilver, without giving even 1 reaction/combat speed feat to back it up.

Given feats QS could dance around MOS Supes all day. Whilst QS hasn't shown sufficient Power to put down Supes. He'd also have no way to hit Supes in the air.

So the correct answer is that MOS Supes eventually tags QS. But it'll probably take him like a day to do that.

They're confusing flight speed with reaction speed.

Firefly218
Nope

Good argument. I'm convinced

Firefly218
Entirely possible and logical theory. In fact I have an old comic of QS doing exactly that to The Thing.

However given Superman can tank loads of punches from Zod relatively unharmed that won't win QS the fight.

Supes will never be able to hit Quicksilver, and every time he'll try he hits himself. Supes forfeits due to frustration if anything

Estacado
Pietro redirects Superman's punches or stalemate.

Zack Fair
LOL.

QS breaks his hands trying to make Supes flinch.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89577/3268741-vgoriz2x0n0c6vwtlqmiqccko1_500.gif

Firefly218
Superman's a dick

Time Immemorial

Again you prove how much is retard you are. I never said he was as fast as him on the ground retarded one. Owned you again foloolish imp.

NemeBro
Supes will never be able to hit Quicksilver, and every time he'll try he hits himself. Supes forfeits due to frustration if anything Superman is faster than QS though.

DARTH POWER
Again you prove how much is retard you are. I never said he was as fast as him on the ground retarded one. Owned you again foloolish imp.

laughing out loud Your clear frustration at being unable to win an argument makes my day.

Time Immemorial

Prove he can turn his punches with MoS Strength and durability.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud Your clear frustration at being unable to win an argument makes my day.

Nah proves you are for arguing something I never said. You have zero clue that flying speed is different then fighting speed.

I'm glad you none victory here makes your day.

Cry more.

Time Immemorial

Oh we can talk about comics here, as usual you can't stay on point or within the rules

Here's one for you baby boba

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89577/3268741-vgoriz2x0n0c6vwtlqmiqccko1_500.gif

I accept your concession.

Time Immemorial

Running from this still.

KingD19
I'm not running from anything. Just don't see the point in continuing when you won't see the point I'm trying to make. Nice try though.

Time Immemorial
I'm not running from anything. Just don't see the point in continuing when you won't see the point I'm trying to make. Nice try though.

Jor El knew his son was going to be invincible before he sent him, nice try.

KingD19
Again. Not Jor El. Zod didn't know. Faora didn't know, Nam Ek didn't know. None of the Kryptonian Phantom Zone soldiers knew.

Time Immemorial
Again. Not Jor El. Zod didn't know. Faora didn't know, Nam Ek didn't know. None of the Kryptonian Phantom Zone soldiers knew.

They all knew. Quit lying.

KingD19
They all knew they'd get powers? So why was Zod so surprised and confused when his suit malfunctioned and he got the sensory overload? He should have been prepared for that if he knew right?

Time Immemorial
They all knew they'd get powers? So why was Zod so surprised and confused when his suit malfunctioned and he got the sensory overload? He should have been prepared for that if he knew right?

He had his powers before that. Didn't you watch the movie? Clark had the same sensory overload before he knew how to control it. Before that they had their masks on. Weak debate bro, try harder next time.

Time Immemorial
From you line of debate "How did Loki know he was bullet proof" laughing out loud

He knew because he was superior.

Lek Kuen
Someone posted a vid of Quicksilver

hhbPHJ_7Ag4

Time Immemorial

How did Loki know he was bullet proof?

carver9
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Someone posted a vid of Quicksilver

hhbPHJ_7Ag4

That is freaking insane. If anyone here believes Superman is CLOSE to being this fast is half retarded. He never showed anything CLOSE to speed on this level. WTF.

Quicksilver stomps.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
That is freaking insane. If anyone here believes Superman is CLOSE to being this fast is half retarded. He never showed anything CLOSE to speed on this level. WTF.

Quicksilver stomps.

No one said he was that fast.

NemeBro

Quicksilver stomps. How fast is QS in the post?

carver9
How fast is QS in the post?

When you can show me Superman moving so fast the world is still around him (including bullets and the crazy thing about it is...Quicksilver wasn't even trying)...then Holla at me. Faora was blitzing him and she wasn't moving anywhere close to Quicksilver speed. Hell, the people in the diner so the entire fight and Superman (slow punches) was TRYING to hit her. The comparison in speed is so far beyond Superman That it is ridiculous. Learn the difference between combat speed and flight speed.

NemeBro
So tell me how fast QS. Mach what?

Firefly218
Prove he can turn his punches with MoS Strength and durability.

The extreme kinetic power should be enough for Quicksilver to turn Superman's hand toward himself. Also, Quicksilver is so fast that Superman won't know when to resist.

Hell, Quicksilver could even find a way to snap Superman's neck

WildBantha88
notice how in that scene he also has spurts of speed where we cant even see him, like he is moving superfast and yet he has superspeed in his superspeed,

carver9
notice how in that scene he also has spurts of speed where we cant even see him, like he is moving superfast and yet he has superspeed in his superspeed,

The crazy thing was...He was moving around like normal, like he wasn't even trying but overall he was moving at super speed. No telling how fast he truly is. I haven't seen the movie yet so there is probably other speed showings for him.

jaden101
Let's face it. It doesn't really matter if Quicksilver is faster in a closed environment and his feats of reaction are quicker than Superman's in his fights as opposed to his atmospheric flight speed (although he can clearly turn corners while flying at incredible speed).

None of it matters cos Quicksilver never showed any feat that would make Supes flinch, let alone hurt him.

It'd be like a fly buzzing around your head that you can't swat easily cos it reacts faster than you. But eventually you're gonna hit it and it's gonna be splattered.

marwash22
lol. this is quite possibly the dumbest phucking thread i have ever seen.

the hell is Quicksilver gonna do to Superman.

c'mon. erm

carver9
So tell me how fast QS. Mach what?

Once you prove that Superman reaction speed is fast enough to catch a bullet because Faora wasn't moving at bullet speed and Superman struggled to hit her (the same girl that the people in the diner saw moving).

carver9
Originally posted by marwash22
lol. this is quite possibly the dumbest phucking thread i have ever seen.

the hell is Quicksilver gonna do to Superman.

c'mon. erm

Punching speed = hitting power. He touched a guy face while moving st Super Speed and made him fly across the room.

jaden101
Supes took by GAU-8 30mm round to the face. Their live ammo only comes in armour piercing or high explosive. They travel at 4200ft per second. I'm pretty sure he can take a finger prod to the chops.

marwash22
Punching speed = hitting power. He touched a guy face while moving st Super Speed and made him fly across the room. Did you notice that there was no question mark in my post? i wasn't actually asking for an answer... because i know one does not exist. This is a dumb thread and anyone arguing that Quicksilver can hurt Superman is dumb.

most of the time i see a spite thread i just keep it moving, but when one exists that's so hilariously moronic, i just can't help but to say something, so i did.

All you have, and i mean ALL YOU HAVE, is conjecture. Extrapolate Quicksilver's punching power with "mass addition" all you want, you have absolutely nothing that backs up the assertion that he can even make Kal wince.

stahp it.

NemeBro
Once you prove that Superman reaction speed is fast enough to catch a bullet because Faora wasn't moving at bullet speed and Superman struggled to hit her (the same girl that the people in the diner saw moving). Lots of words here.

Words are wind.

Superman and Zod in their final fight were demonstrably moving faster than bullets, as seen by their fight leaving the atmosphere in a couple seconds. thumb up

Try harder.

Also QS can't hurt Superman.

If nothing else, Superman can spin around in place and shot heat vision everywhere.

carver9
Lots of words here.

Words are wind.

Superman and Zod in their final fight were demonstrably moving faster than bullets, as seen by their fight leaving the atmosphere in a couple seconds. thumb up

Try harder.

Also QS can't hurt Superman.

If nothing else, Superman can spin around in place and shot heat vision everywhere.

Yet Superman failed to hit Faora who was moving so fast that humans was able to see her? And he got tagged by a robot that didn't show any type of super speed. He couldn't dodge a huge train that was coming at him. Again...learn the different between combat speed and flight speed.

carver9
Did you notice that there was no question mark in my post? i wasn't actually asking for an answer... because i know one does not exist. This is a dumb thread and anyone arguing that Quicksilver can hurt Superman is dumb.

most of the time i see a spite thread i just keep it moving, but when one exists that's so hilariously moronic, i just can't help but to say something, so i did.

All you have, and i mean ALL YOU HAVE, is conjecture. Extrapolate Quicksilver's punching power with "mass addition" all you want, you have absolutely nothing that backs up the assertion that he can even make Kal wince.

stahp it.

It isn't a conjecture though. We clearly see him touching someone which sent them flying. Wasnt even a punch.

NemeBro
Yet Superman failed to hit Faora who was moving so fast that humans was able to see her? And he got tagged by a robot that didn't show any type of super speed. He couldn't dodge a huge train that was coming at him. Again...learn the different between combat speed and flight speed. Not a single human reacted to Faora's blitz. You're being unpleasant.

Of course it showed super speed. It tagged Superman. smile

A huge train? Are you referring to the one thrown by a Krpytonian at superspeed?

He traveled outside the Earth's atmosphere in the middle of combat. Combat speed.

Time Immemorial
Yet Superman failed to hit Faora who was moving so fast that humans was able to see her? And he got tagged by a robot that didn't show any type of super speed. He couldn't dodge a huge train that was coming at him. Again...learn the different between combat speed and flight speed.

Wrong he did hit her, thats how he put her on his ass. Don't take my line about combat speed and flight speed and pass it off as your own, I came up with that thread.

Time Immemorial
Did you notice that there was no question mark in my post? i wasn't actually asking for an answer... because i know one does not exist. This is a dumb thread and anyone arguing that Quicksilver can hurt Superman is dumb.

stahp it.

Carver has been shunned in the CMF and now has to come here to get slapped around. Somehow I see this thread turning into him talking about the hulk.

quanchi112
QS wins. Takes a marvel character to finally showcase true superspeed. I bet Flash will try to copy this for dc.

God Cloth Seiya
Flash was made 1st though and has already done everything qs has done and more.

quanchi112
Flash was made 1st though and has already done everything qs has done and more. Not on the big screen. It will seem like copying. Its hilarious. laughing out loud @ dc.

playa1258
Smallville Clark already had done things like Quicksilver too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Smallville Clark already had done things like Quicksilver too. That isn't on the big screen as in movies. Quit crying. QS makes Superman look like a statue. He gives him wedgies and beats him when he wants to.

God Cloth Seiya
Please, if QS tried to punch superman he break his fist.

Also if you want to accuse people of copying then QS copys flash and superman from smallville

WildBantha88
QS gives Superman a huge weggie, wait this superman doesn't wear underwear, DAMMIT!

quanchi112
Please, if QS tried to punch superman he break his fist.

Also if you want to accuse people of copying then QS copys flash and superman from smallville Based on ?

That isn't the big screen. That is tv show not a movie. Vastly different, kiddo.

Flash will try and mimic the original QS.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

That isn't the big screen. That is tv show not a movie. Vastly different, kiddo.

Never showing a feat to where he could hurt superman.

QS stilled copyed it.

QS did mimic flash.

wakkawakkawakka
Based on ?

But QS isn't original. Also since DoFP QS is technically a part of FOX, aren't you betraying the Marvel bandwagon that you've been on for the longest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
But QS isn't original. Also since DoFP QS is technically a part of FOX, aren't you betraying the Marvel bandwagon that you've been on for the longest. You clearly see marvel comics before the movie starts. Marvel is represented by multiple companies not just Disney. That's why I say marvel comics. laughing out loud

Can't wait to see the flash mimic the trailblazer QS.

laughing out loud

carver9
Not a single human reacted to Faora's blitz. You're being unpleasant.

Of course it showed super speed. It tagged Superman. smile

A huge train? Are you referring to the one thrown by a Krpytonian at superspeed?

He traveled outside the Earth's atmosphere in the middle of combat. Combat speed.

They saw the entire fight between Supes and Faora and Supes still couldn't tag her.

Lol...prove that the robot moved at super speed.

Prove that the train was moving at tremendous speeds.

Learn the difference between travel and combat speed. Superman combat speed during that movie SUCKED.

quanchi112
Never showing a feat to where he could hurt superman.

QS stilled copyed it.

QS did mimic flash. The amount of speed and manner in which he can attack Superman before he can even resist is proof in and of itself.

Nah, QS was first on the big screen.

QS was first. Hilarious. laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
You clearly see marvel comics before the movie starts. Marvel is represented by multiple companies not just Disney. That's why I say marvel comics. laughing out loud

laughing out loud comics have nothing to do with this'd. No they fortnight out. And didn't you say Disney sucks?

QS is basically a rip off of flash.

carver9
Wrong he did hit her, thats how he put her on his ass. Don't take my line about combat speed and flight speed and pass it off as your own, I came up with that thread.

He bullrush her. When he tried to punch Faora "non combat speed similar to Quicksilver", he failed.

playa1258
Superman gets annoyed by QS and thunderclaps.

-Pr-
They saw the entire fight between Supes and Faora and Supes still couldn't tag her.

Lol...prove that the robot moved at super speed.

Prove that the train was moving at tremendous speeds.

Learn the difference between travel and combat speed. Superman combat speed during that movie SUCKED.

You didn't watch Man of Steel, did you.

==

lol @ Flash "mimicking" Quicksilver. Because no movie has ever done people moving really fast before.

quanchi112
comics have nothing to do with this'd. No they fortnight out. And didn't you say Disney sucks?

QS is basically a rip off of flash. When did I say Disney sucks ?

I disagree and to the mainstream people QS is coming first. Flash will be the copycat.

Just like Justice league is copying the Avengers and shared cinematic universe.

wakkawakkawakka
You clearly see marvel comics before the movie starts. Marvel is represented by multiple companies not just Disney. That's why I say marvel comics. laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Therefore QS isn't original.

Yeah a guy who's part of FOX. Pretty much you jumped ship when FOX did something better than Disney and now that you've been caught your trying to save face with that whole "marvel comics" line.

Anyway none of this has to do with the thread at hand.

God Cloth Seiya
When did I say Disney sucks ?

I disagree and to the mainstream people QS is coming first. Flash will be the copycat.

Just like Justice league is copying the Avengers and shared cinematic universe. It was a while ago, I said something about a marvel sucking and you said something about it not being Disney (the way you portrayed your post indicated you thought Disney sucked.)

Oh please flash is more popular than QS. Everyone I know thinks QS is a ripoff. Flash has done things QS wish he could.

JL was made first. No one even knew who the avengers were until their movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Therefore QS isn't original.

Yeah a guy who's part of FOX. Pretty much you jumped ship when FOX did something better than Disney and now that you've been caught your trying to save face with that whole "marvel comics" line.

Anyway none of this has to do with the thread at hand. On the big screen he is.

No, I like marvel but like Disney overall better than fox. Marvel comic book characters are knocking them out of the park whereas dc characters reside in one company. It is still a struggle.

QS stomps.

God Cloth Seiya
On the big screen he is.

No, I like marvel but like Disney overall better than fox. Marvel comic book characters are knocking them out of the park whereas dc characters reside in one company. It is still a struggle.

QS stomps.

QS is still a ripoff. Just like most marvel characters.

Yeah cause DC doesn't need help to run a business.

He can't even hurt superman.

wakkawakkawakka
On the big screen he is.

QS stomps.

What does that have to do with him being original? By that logic the Avengers is a copy cat of Watchmen.

So you are trying to save face. BTW DC has a strong stance in small screen and comic book success so that other statement simply isn't true.

QS has no way of hurting Superman. On top of that Supes could just fly and zap the ground with heat vision.

quanchi112
QS is still a ripoff. Just like most marvel characters.

Yeah cause DC doesn't need help to run a business.

He can't even hurt superman. Not at all.

Marvel is the superior comics company wiping their asses with the dc comic characters.

Do you even make sense ?

Yes, he can. An inanimate object ko'd him for crying out loud. Superman runs into a wall trying to keep up and ko's himself.

playa1258
QS will run away like a fairy, knowing Superman would stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
QS will run away like a fairy, knowing Superman would stomp. He gives Superman wedgies while mocking him. The comic relief of a marvel comics movie beats Dc's flagship character.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Not at all.

Marvel is the superior comics company wiping their asses with the dc comic characters.

Do you even make sense ?

Yes, he can. An inanimate object ko'd him for crying out loud. Superman runs into a wall trying to keep up and ko's himself. There are plenty of ripoffs that marvel has.

Even though DC has better plot and artwork.

You sure not.

Lol at a wall knocking out superman.

quanchi112
There are plenty of ripoffs that marvel has.

Even though DC has better plot and artwork.

You sure not.

Lol at a wall knocking out superman. Stay on point. Marvel is more successful and QS is the first true speedster on screen.

No they don't.

What ?

A tower already did so. The man also allowed his step dad to take on a tornado in his stead.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Stay on point. Marvel is more successful and QS is the first true speedster on screen.

No they don't.

What ?

A tower already did so. The man also allowed his step dad to take on a tornado in his stead.

laughing out loud

Lol at 1st speedster.

This shows you don't read DC comics.

Your dodging now.

Yeah his powers were undeveloped. And a wall isn't a tower you moron. His dad told him not to save him.

quanchi112
Lol at 1st speedster.

This shows you don't read DC comics.

Your dodging now.

Yeah his powers were undeveloped. And a wall isn't a tower you moron. His dad told him not to save him. Out of the comic book characters on the big screen he sure is.

No, it doesn't. Marvel is superior. Kind of obvious. Look at the box off once comparisons if you doubt me. Objective facts, kiddo.

Dodging what ? Your sentences don't even make sense

No, they weren't. His strength was there and he failed. He let his own dad die right after crying he was not his real dad. What a coward and lousy person. He lets people die.

Firefly218
In terms of speed:

Quicksilver is to a deer
Superman is to a snail

That's how fast Quicksilver is

quanchi112
In terms of speed:

Quicksilver is to a deer
Superman is to a snail

That's how fast Quicksilver is thumb up

It isn't even close. Can't wait to see the dc try to copy with the flash.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Out of the comic book characters on the big screen he sure is.

No, it doesn't. Marvel is superior. Kind of obvious. Look at the box off once comparisons if you doubt me. Objective facts, kiddo.

No, they weren't. His strength was there and he failed. He let his own dad die right after crying he was not his real dad. What a coward and lousy person. He lets people die.
Superman is also a speedster.

Lol

Quit dodging

Lol now I know you don't watch movies.

quanchi112
Superman is also a speedster.

Lol

Quit dodging

Lol now I know you don't watch movies. No, he isn't. This is true speed. Superman is a joke who can't even save his own dad. QS could have done so without anyone seeing what he did. Thats true speed.

Dodging what ? Speak English.

Based off what ? Actually make a point.

playa1258
Out of the comic book characters on the big screen he sure is.

By that logic Avatar is superior to Marvel. Avatar crushed every Marvel film at the boxoffice.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>