Clark vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Clark from Smallville vs Quicksilver

Who is faster?

KingD19
What season of Smallville? He gets faster by leaps and bounds every season.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
What season of Smallville? He gets faster by leaps and bounds every season.

Let go with up to season 8.

FL1Q4cPOJtg

Arachnid1
Clark absolutely murders him due to being significantly faster. Even in season 1, things didn't go in slow motion when he went super speed. They were at a dead stop, unlike Quicksilver.

Firefly218
Clark wins

Werewolf582
Clark

carver9
BHT.

StealthRanger
His archived OBD wiki page says he was lightspeed IIRC

Though I haven't seen DOFP so, can't comment on who'd win

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
BHT.

If you could read time stamps this thread was created yesterday, dumbass.

Time Immemorial
Can someone post a scene from Smallville that puts him on Quicksilver level of speed.

Huh?

WildBantha88
Clark is not faster than QS what are you guys smoking? Clark has just enough time to deflect a bullet and save the day, QS casually screws around then pushes bullets out of the way when he isn't even trying

Estacado
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Let go with up to season 8.

FL1Q4cPOJtg
Tbh I cant see anything that is more impressive then whan Pietro did.

TH3_V01D
I think this put him equal if not superior to QS

kxAXhwLyxBk

carver9
What did you put into youtube to see that vid because I think I am unable to see your videos due to your location.

TH3_V01D
There was an episode of Clark playing football, he leaves the field goes to save Chloe punch a goon in the face and goes back to the field i less of one second.

Firefly218
Clark stomps

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Clark is not faster than QS what are you guys smoking? Clark has just enough time to deflect a bullet and save the day, QS casually screws around then pushes bullets out of the way when he isn't even trying

Are you smoking crack?

Time Immemorial
What did you put into youtube to see that vid because I think I am unable to see your videos due to your location.

Here man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxAXhwLyxBk#t=206

Time Immemorial

Clark has a speed feat of him being in Metropolis and hearing a gunshot over Lana's phone as she is being shot and he shows up and catches the bullet and he's like 300 miles away.

Prove QS is faster then that.

Firefly218
Clark is way faster than QS. MoS Clark, however, is much slower than QS.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Clark is way faster than QS. MoS Clark, however, is much slower than QS.

Apparently Bantha thinks otherwise.

NemeBro
Clark is way faster than QS. MoS Clark, however, is much slower than QS. He's not though.

I've disproven this silly claim in the other thread.

Firefly218
Originally posted by NemeBro
He's not though.

I've disproven this silly claim in the other thread.

Have you even seen DoFP?

NemeBro
I've seen QS's speed feats.

WildBantha88
QS has done feats on par with Clarks football scene, With out even trying. Watch DoFP, QS has superspeed inside of his superspeed! In his kitchen scene where he is moving hundreds of times faster than bullets, he has bursts of speed where is invisible, when time is slowed down to milliseconds just so the audience can see what he is doing

Time Immemorial
QS has done feats on par with Clarks football scene, With out even trying. Watch DoFP, QS has superspeed inside of his superspeed! In his kitchen scene where he is moving hundreds of times faster than bullets, he has bursts of speed where is invisible, when time is slowed down to milliseconds just so the audience can see what he is doing

Clark has a speed feat of him being in Metropolis and hearing a gunshot over Lana's phone as she is being shot and he shows up and catches the bullet and he's like 300 miles away.

Prove QS is faster then that.

WildBantha88
idk if you read the text I quoted but I think that kind does prove that

Time Immemorial
idk if you read the text I quoted but I think that kind does prove that

Nope. We see him run around the room not stop a real bullet from 300 miles away.

Firefly218
QS is freakishly fast, but Clark from Smallville has god speed. Clark is almost omnipresent

WildBantha88
I just spent like half an hour doing math using the amount of time he was in superspeed vs the amount of time it takes a bullet to travel 10 feet (since im not a gun expert and I didn't know the caliber of the gun I just used a low caliber gun) Anyways to pull of that scene Quicksilver would have to be moving on average Mach 4. But he isn't moving a solid speed the whole time and he has burst of speed in that scene moving so fast that we cant even follow. But anyways point made, QS can casually move Mach 4. And with those bursts of speed in the scene he can move many times faster than that. QS=fastest character ever put on screen

juggerman
QS=fastest character ever put on screen

Faster than Reeves Superman reversing time itself?

Firefly218
Originally posted by juggerman
Faster than Reeves Superman reversing time itself?

I don't even think that's scientifically possible. Hard to scientifically measure something that's scientifically impossible

Lestov16
The dudes from Clockstoppers were just as fast if not faster

juggerman
I don't even think that's scientifically possible. Hard to scientifically measure something that's scientifically impossible

Well take out the fact that time reversed. The man moved around the Earth several times in seconds. That's purdy fast

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
The dudes from Clockstoppers were just as fast if not faster

Never watched that but I remember the previews.

WildBantha88
Faster than Reeves Superman reversing time itself? Flightspeed and yea not scientificly possile

NemeBro
Metro Man is much faster than QS.

Lestov16
Never watched that but I remember the previews.

I saw it in theaters when I was a kid. Can't believe I remembered it. But those dudes were ultra-fast

juggerman
Flightspeed and yea not scientificly possile

Speed is speed. And QS running as fast as he did isn't possible either. I said we can take the time being reversed out and just consider the speed he was traveling at.

juggerman
Originally posted by NemeBro
Metro Man is much faster than QS.

True

Time Immemorial
I just spent like half an hour doing math using the amount of time he was in superspeed vs the amount of time it takes a bullet to travel 10 feet (since im not a gun expert and I didn't know the caliber of the gun I just used a low caliber gun) Anyways to pull of that scene Quicksilver would have to be moving on average Mach 4. But he isn't moving a solid speed the whole time and he has burst of speed in that scene moving so fast that we cant even follow. But anyways point made, QS can casually move Mach 4. And with those bursts of speed in the scene he can move many times faster than that. QS=fastest character ever put on screen

QS can casually move Mach 4, Clark is anywhere he wants to be given the urgency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.