Magneto vs Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Young Magento vs the future Sentinels.

Arachnid1
Sentinels win. They have the combined powers of a ton of other mutants, aren't magnetic like their past selves, and are way faster/more agile/strong. They overwhelm him.

Is there any certain amount, or just all of them?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sentinels win. They have the combined powers of a ton of other mutants, aren't magnetic like their past selves, and are way faster/more agile/strong. They overwhelm him.

Is there any certain amount, or just all of them?

Lets say 20. And he does it in the arena he moved with metal around him to use for help.

Arachnid1
Still the sentinels I think. They were just too much. Eventually, one of them would tag him fatally.

Time Immemorial
Still the sentinels I think. They were just too much. Eventually, one of them would tag him fatally.

He was pretty OP man, literally on par with his older self moving the golden gate bridge but not tiring and getting exhausted from the feats.

Arachnid1
Agreed, he was an absolute monster. I just don't think he has the focus/control to keep an eye on all twenty of them moving like ants around the stadium. He would get a good amount of them, but once they close the gap it would be over. Think about how close Wolverine got to him while sprinting right at him. Imagine twenty Sentinels doing the same thing at the same time, except faster and crawling/parkouring around.

Time Immemorial
Yea I guess those guys were a little OP on their own. That wolverine scene pissed me off, but Mag got him good and really good. Now we know how wolverine can be taken out. He disposed of him like a rag doll.

Arachnid1
Thank god Mags put a stop to that. If they portrayed Wolverine as his equal, I would have flipped. Lol he got absolutely trashed.

Time Immemorial
Thank god Mags put a stop to that. If they portrayed Wolverine as his equal, I would have flipped. Lol he got absolutely trashed.

IKR! laughing

Epicurus
Sentinels stomp. Older and more experienced Mags had to rely on a haxed strategy(overloading the reactor of the X-ship) to destroy a few of them. Future sentinels are far too powerful for any single mutant to take on by themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.