Revan vs Malak - H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I was watching a video on youtube of a costume contest for bioware where two guys fought each other in Revan and Malak outfits, during the video, Malak crushed Revan's hand. It gave me the idea for this.

(Keep in mind, just because you have cybernetics in just your mouth, doesn't mean it increases your arm strength, pain threshold, or anything else)

This is purely unarmed combat, but force abilities are permitted.

1 on 1 H2H combat to the death.

Revan

Revan was a highly skilled combatant, he was skilled at deflecting and redirecting enemy fire with his lightsaber, and his abilities were bolstered by his gift of precognition. He often made use of acrobatic maneuvers in combat, bolstering his body's natural abilities with the Force in order to increase his effectiveness. On Korriban, Revan single-handedly defeated a pair of massive terentateks. Revan single-handedly defeated Mandalore the Ultimate, the leader of the Mandalorian warrior culture and a feared warrior in his own right, in single combat, and defeated dozens of Dark Jedi and Sith during the Jedi Civil War, not to mention his own former student Darth Malak. While he normally wielded a lightsaber, Revan was also proficient in the use of firearms, as he made use of blaster weaponry during his time as a Republic soldier and while fighting in the Taris dueling ring. He also retained these skills later in his life, making use of a blaster while posing as "Avner" on Rekkiad.

At the height of his powers after he had recovered his lost memories, Revan was able to channel both the light and dark sides simultaneously, and as a result Revan could unleash the Force in its purest form by opening himself to both sides of the Force in battle. By drawing on the Force, Revan could bolster his natural physical abilities, increasing his speed and strength and allowing him to perform acrobatic feats impossible for normal Humans.

Malak

During his time as a Jedi, Malak was trained as a Jedi Guardian, focusing on lightsaber combat and physical aspects of the Force. Eventually, Darth Malak came to be counted among the skilled swordsmen of his time. In combat, he fought in a one-handed, aggressive style. During his torture sessions at the hands of Demagol on Flashpoint Station, Alek used the Force to block the pain that Demagol caused him. As a Jedi, Malak used the Force as a means of protection and healing. He was proficient in using the Force to augment his speed and to suppress the abilities of another Force user. Malak was able to render himself virtually invulnerable to most Force powers for a limited amount of time, and was additionally capable of leaping large distances in order to reach his enemy.

Darth Malak was able to amplify his screams, triggering shock waves that rippled through the Force. He also used the Force to tap into his innermost fears, pain, and hate and convert them into intense anger, which could be channeled to increase his speed, strength, and ferocity. Malak's connection to the dark side gave him the use of Dark Healing, an ability that fueled one's regenerative processes by draining the life force of another.

Q99
Malak was iirc the better in a saber duel, and physically stronger as well. He should win a hand to hand bout.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Malak was iirc the better in a saber duel, and physically stronger as well. He should win a hand to hand bout. Actually, Revan beat Malak in a duel twice. Once as Darth Revan, and on the star forge. Also, Revan has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts.

As far Malak being stronger, based on what? Him having special cybernetics on his mouth don't improve his strength.

Stigma
Malak stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Malak appears to be the physically superior of the two, and is the more skilled as per Karpyshyn. The Dark Side also adds an element of brutality in his favor. Revan on the other hand is also quite skilled, with a great deal of versatility, and has some very impressive tactical foresight.

This one is actually a bit tough to call. I think they would be closely matched at first with Revan getting a few hits in via tactical foresight an pissing Malak off until eventually Malak lands a substantial blow on Revan then brutally beats the shit out of him with dramatic music playing while he monologues.

Nephthys
I'd go with Revan just because he's more powerful. He has beaten Malak quite a few times.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd go with Revan just because he's more powerful. He has beaten Malak quite a few times.
Yoda's more powerful than Vader, but guess who I'd give the win to in h2h.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yoda's more powerful than Vader, but guess who I'd give the win to in h2h.

Yoda.

Nephthys
Yeah.

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Actually, Revan beat Malak in a duel twice. Once as Darth Revan, and on the star forge. Also, Revan has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts.

I get the impression the edge came to his greater force ability, though.

Being a larger, more muscled individual?

DarthAnt66
Malak in pure fist fight.
Revan if Force is included.

FreshestSlice
If Revan can use Precog, I'd give it to him.

deathslash
because the use of the force is permitted, Revan wins

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
If Revan can use Precog, I'd give it to him.

Yeah, it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.