Rinzler vs. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fight takes place in the grid. Jango is captured and needs to fight in the games with his equipment.

Who wins ?

(The OP has been edited to accommodate MVF Rules. -Imp)

quanchi112
Rinzler wins.

jaden101
I remember this forum when you actually had to put thought into the location and circumstances of a fight and then back up your opinion of who'd win with feats and show why they were better than the other character's feats.

I guess I must be old fashioned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
I remember this forum when you actually had to put thought into the location and circumstances of a fight and then back up your opinion of who'd win with feats and show why they were better than the other character's feats.

I guess I must be old fashioned. Just shut up and answer me.

jaden101
Given that Rinzler exists in a virtual, non-physical world and that Jango exists within our universe, then provided he can travel from the Star Wars galaxy to our galaxy within his life span then we simply hacks the software and deletes Rinzler or smashes up the hardware.

Either way, without a way for Rinzler to actually enter the physical world with his abilities intact then he gets deleted.

See...that's why situations are important. It's like saying Neo v MoS Superman and someone coming along and saying that Neo has no real power outside the matrix to affect organic beings, only machines linked to the system.

quanchi112
Given that Rinzler exists in a virtual, non-physical world and that Jango exists within our universe, then provided he can travel from the Star Wars galaxy to our galaxy within his life span then we simply hacks the software and deletes Rinzler or smashes up the hardware.

Either way, without a way for Rinzler to actually enter the physical world with his abilities intact then he gets deleted.

See...that's why situations are important. It's like saying Neo v MoS Superman and someone coming along and saying that Neo has no real power outside the matrix to affect organic beings, only machines linked to the system. The ISO existed outside the grid you dummy. Your intelligence or lack there of is embarrassing. When you're going to try to mock someone be intelligent about it.

Whole point of the movie was Clu 2 was going to invade earth but you missed that as well. Dope.

jaden101
Did Rinzler ever exist outside the grid and show abilities in the physical world? That'd be a no.

I can make stuff up as well. See before Jango got his head cut off he was planning on becoming a gigolo and ****ing all the female species across the Galaxy. I guess that means, by quanlogic, he actually WAS the biggest sex maniac in the whole galaxy.

quanchi112
Did Rinzler ever exist outside the grid and show abilities in the physical world? That'd be a no.

I can make stuff up as well. See before Jango got his head cut off he was planning on becoming a gigolo and ****ing all the female species across the Galaxy. I guess that means, by quanlogic, he actually WAS the biggest sex maniac in the whole galaxy. We see an ISO do so, laughing out loud

The whole point was to stop them invading the real world. Your awful logic is ignore the ISO, the main conflict with Clu 2 invading reality by coming up with a theory in your head with absolutely nothing to support it.

I am going by the movie not makings up. You're making things up and are quite simple.

jaden101
Is Rinzler the ISO?

No. They'd be different characters. Rinzler didn't get out the grid. So by screen feats he's stuck in the grid.

Maybe this will teach you not to make shitty threads and actually put some thought into them. All it would take is to say

Takes place in the grid. Fett gets digitised versions of all his weapons but no identity disc. Including jetpack

Or

Takes place outside the grid but Rinzler retains all feats plus weapons equivalent to those inside the grid.

Not exactly difficult, is it? Apparently for morons like you it is, though.

quanchi112
Is Rinzler the ISO?

No. They'd be different characters. Rinzler didn't get out the grid. So by screen feats he's stuck in the grid.

Maybe this will teach you not to make shitty threads and actually put some thought into them. All it would take is to say

Takes place in the grid. Fett gets digitised versions of all his weapons but no identity disc. Including jetpack

Or

Takes place outside the grid but Rinzler retains all feats plus weapons equivalent to those inside the grid.

Not exactly difficult, is it? Apparently for morons like you it is, though. There is no evidence he wouldn't be able to leave the grid. You're coming up with an assumption without proof while ignoring the plot of the film and the ISO.

You foolishly said they can't exist outside the grid with no proof and then went on to make a jackass out of yourself. You're angry, probably lonely, and obviously not smart. Don't go onto kmc if you're so upset with yourself and life.

Rinzler wins.

jaden101
He didn't leave the grid. He deliberately attempted to stop Clu from leaving the grid. He never had Flynn's disc which he needed to leave the grid. And he died as Rinzler and became Tron again.

So no. He didn't leave the grid. And cos of your shitty thread OP he dies.

Go you.

quanchi112
He didn't leave the grid. He deliberately attempted to stop Clu from leaving the grid. He never had Flynn's disc which he needed to leave the grid. And he died as Rinzler and became Tron again.

So no. He didn't leave the grid. And cos of your shitty thread OP he dies.

Go you. Not leaving the grid doesn't mean you can't exist in the real world with the proper disc. He turned back into Tron so he wasn't under the control of Clu as Rinzler.

You said he can't exist outside the world despite the ISO and no proof he will die or cease to exist. You can't just state something without proof and demand I prove you wrong.

The evidence supports my conclusion as does the movie and people with active brains.

smile

jaden101
Quanlogic 101

ISO can leave the grid but needs the disc therfor Rinzler can leave the grid without the disc despite not leaving the grid and not having the disc.

You can clear all this up by amending your shitty, lazy OP stipulations.

quanchi112
Quanlogic 101

ISO can leave the grid but needs the disc therfor Rinzler can leave the grid without the disc despite not leaving the grid and not having the disc.

You can clear all this up by amending your shitty, lazy OP stipulations. I never said he can leave the grid without the disc. These versus threads aren't stand alone stories where we explain how they got where.

You're such a nerd. I bet you don't ever get laid. You also conceded the argument.

Ps. I'm better looking, smarter, and I get laid. Stew in your own misery.

jaden101
http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images%2Farticle%2F2009%2F10%2F27%2F40nykn4.jpg

This is you.

quanchi112
http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images%2Farticle%2F2009%2F10%2F27%2F40nykn4.jpg

This is you. Posting this sums up your intelligence and maturity. You also conceded. I'm awesome.

jaden101
You lost. This time because you're lazy rather that stupid. Makes a change. Ironically, if you put the fight parameters in that I suggested then Rinzler might actually win. But because you're a lazy moron, he loses.

Unlucky.

NemeBro
lol

jaden101
I win.

quanchi112
You lost. This time because you're lazy rather that stupid. Makes a change. Ironically, if you put the fight parameters in that I suggested then Rinzler might actually win. But because you're a lazy moron, he loses.

Unlucky. I don't care if you believe his is inside or outside the grid. I also don't care if you believe he can't survive despite logic opposing you. It just reflects poorly on you.

Rinzler wins.

jaden101
You don't care about screen feats in any of your arguments. I wouldn't expect you to start using them now. Unfortunately for you, that's why you end up looking like a complete idiot in every debate. Even in the threads where you're right, which isn't many, you don't know why you're right. In case you're wondering, this isn't one of those threads. Thanks to your inability to come up with a scenario in which the two can fight without an inherent, non-combat ability, giving one a significant advantage over the other. In this case, Fett existing in the physical world and Rinzler existing in a virtual world that Fett can destroy without any danger to himself.

quanchi112
You don't care about screen feats in any of your arguments. I wouldn't expect you to start using them now. Unfortunately for you, that's why you end up looking like a complete idiot in every debate. Even in the threads where you're right, which isn't many, you don't know why you're right. In case you're wondering, this isn't one of those threads. Thanks to your inability to come up with a scenario in which the two can fight without an inherent, non-combat ability, giving one a significant advantage over the other. In this case, Fett existing in the physical world and Rinzler existing in a virtual world that Fett can destroy without any danger to himself. I cited specific reasoning as to why I'm right. You don't ever use logic or reasoning. You use stupidity. You're a joke. I'm intelligent you're an idiot. You're also emotional and probably overweight.

Rinzler wins. Superhuman strength, athleticism, and superb skill with his dual discs.

jaden101
And you try and get Skype contacts for strangers(men) on the Internet. You are clearly a repressed homosexual who was likely molested as a child.

You are also incapable of formulating a cogent argument on even the most basic of subjects, as evidenced by this thread, resulting in your losing of another thread.

Tragic. Truly.

quanchi112
And you try and get Skype contacts for strangers(men) on the Internet. You are clearly a repressed homosexual who was likely molested as a child.

You are also incapable of formulating a cogent argument on even the most basic of subjects, as evidenced by this thread, resulting in your losing of another thread.

Tragic. Truly. Seeing a guy isn't sexual. Maybe for you. You seem to think seeing guys means an orgy. You are a pervert.

No, I backed my argument both by the fact the ISO survived and by the basic threat of Clu coming to the real world. You said they can't exist because they can't exist in the real world. You need to back your claims, perv.

jaden101
A percent?

Is that you rage typing again?

Clearly I have struck a nerve. Very telling.

quanchi112
A percent?

Is that you rage typing again?

Clearly I have struck a nerve. Very telling. It was an autocorrection.

The best is you ignored my reasoning and tried to flame. You're a simple person who couldn't think to save your own life.

jaden101
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was an autocorrection.

The best is you ignored my reasoning and tried to flame. You're a simple person who couldn't think to save your own life.

The reality is i stated that people used to have to give situational details in vs threads. It was forum rules. You, being weak-minded and having a massive inferiority complex, took this observation as a personal attack and lost your cool once again. Showing yourself to be emotionally immature and possibly having underlying mental health issues. I suggest you seek professional help.

quanchi112
The reality is i stated that people used to have to give situational details in vs threads. It was forum rules. You, being weak-minded and having a massive inferiority complex, took this observation as a personal attack and lost your cool once again. Showing yourself to be emotionally immature and possibly having underlying mental health issues. I suggest you seek professional help. You said he can't exist outside the grid without proof. You made a baseless claim. I called you out and you raged. Nothing new.

jaden101
On screen feats, did he exist outside the grid with the abilities he had inside the grid? In fact, did he exist outside the grid?

That would be no.

If I were to apply your idiot logic to other characters in other films then I could say that Morpheus can stop machines in the real world because Neo can stop machines in the real world.

In the world of Quanlogic, anything is possible.

Robtard
LoL

quanchi112
On screen feats, did he exist outside the grid with the abilities he had inside the grid? In fact, did he exist outside the grid?

That would be no.

If I were to apply your idiot logic to other characters in other films then I could say that Morpheus can stop machines in the real world because Neo can stop machines in the real world.

In the world of Quanlogic, anything is possible. We have no proof he couldn't exist outside the grid. The ISO did. Clu 2 wanted a full scale invasion. Did any die or cease to exist trying to cross over ?

Neo had a connection to the machines due to his connection with the source.

You are just ranting and raving without any proof and making horrible analogies.

Worked up today, are ya ?

laughing out loud

jaden101
We have no proof he couldn't...

You have no proof he did. You have no feats. Thus you have no argument.

Taking the feats of one character and projecting them onto another character is the most idiotic thing I've seen on these forums.

You could have gotten around this easily with a little forethought. But you lack the mental capacity to do so.

jaden101

Worked up today, are ya ?

laughing out loud

It's seems only one of us gets 'worked up'.

That would be you, in case you hadn't realised it.

quanchi112
You have no proof he did. You have no feats. Thus you have no argument.

Taking the feats of one character and projecting them onto another character is the most idiotic thing I've seen on these forums.

You could have gotten around this easily with a little forethought. But you lack the mental capacity to do so. There is logic behind him existing but absolutely nothing to support he dies.

A being that lives and was born inside the grid can live in our world. It's logic.

You just go back to insults because you're unable to make an argument and support your stupid theory.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
It's seems only one of us gets 'worked up'.

That would be you, in case you hadn't realised it. You've broken before me. It happens.

jaden101
You lost. Again. Because you are inferior to me.

Impediment
I've been incredibly busy lately because I'm in the process of moving, so I missed this thread.

Quan, you know the rules. Establish a proper OP with settings and circumstances per the MVF Rules or this will be closed. Or feel free to make another thread and I'll delete this one.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
I've been incredibly busy lately because I'm in the process of moving, so I missed this thread.

Quan, you know the rules. Establish a proper OP with settings and circumstances per the MVF Rules or this will be closed. Or feel free to make another thread and I'll delete this one. Ok, fight takes place in the grid. Jango is captured and needs to fight in the games with his equipment.

You are free to edit the op and make the necessary changes.

Here is a list of other threads without a setting or circumstances. I'll keep an eye out and let you know when this happens. Since you are moving and all I will help out. Ok. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=596125&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t596150.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t596097.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t595882.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t596078.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t596080.html

This thread also needs to be re edited since it might be the most active thread on this board. There is no setting or circumstances either. I can't believe this slipped through the cracks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=575834&pagenumber=1

quanchi112
You lost. Again. Because you are inferior to me. How did I lose ?

Impediment
Thanks for the feedback. Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? Like I stated, I can't be everywhere at once since I'm so busy with real everyday life events.

focus4chumps

This thread also needs to be re edited since it might be the most active thread on this board. There is no setting or circumstances either. I can't believe this slipped through the cracks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=575834&pagenumber=1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/NukU1uo_zps25abfe4b.gif

Impediment
The Woodchipper thread is a joke thread that I've allowed to stay open for my own personal amusement as I peruse through pages and pages of gaping butthurt.

focus4chumps
The Woodchipper thread is a joke thread that I've allowed to stay open for my own personal amusement as I peruse through pages and pages of gaping butthurt.

it's the most fascinating thread on kmc IMO. closing it would be an abomination. it should be preserved and studied by a team of psychologists.

quanchi112
Thanks for the feedback. Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? Like I stated, I can't be everywhere at once since I'm so busy with real everyday life events. I wanted to help you out. Don't mistake a kind gesture as anything but a kind gesture.

Originally posted by focus4chumps
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/NukU1uo_zps25abfe4b.gif Yeah, the most active thread in movie versus history violated the rule. You're a rule breaker.

wink

Impediment
I wanted to help you out. Don't mistake a kind gesture as anything but a kind gesture.

Word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.