Clu 2 vs. Palpatine in terms of domination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Which leader was more impressive in their domination. This has nothing to do with sheer scope or numbers either. Live action films only.

SevenShackles
Domination? Clu 2 most definitely.

KingD19
Clu.

quanchi112
I see no opposition from the Jedi. Reminds me of order 66.

KingD19
You're really upset about that huh?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
You're really upset about that huh? Just disappointed in the cowardice. It's like Palpatine trying to avoid Yoda all over again.

KingD19
Isn't that a bit hypocritical considering all the Khan threads lately that you haven't even posted in?

quanchi112
Isn't that a bit hypocritical considering all the Khan threads lately that you haven't even posted in? No, since I have responded to every single one I am aware of with regards to both characters. That is fine that the Star Wars faithful concede the thread to Clu.

Time Immemorial
He won't respond to this rebuttal in another thread, I find this funny he calls you a hypocrite for he;s doing the same thing.

They didn't know they couldn't hurt them. They'd just gotten to the planet.

Implying the kryptonians didn't know they were invincible.

KingD19
They didn't. They didn't know they'd get powers when they first arrived. That's why Zod and Faora both suffered from sensory overload. They didn't even take their suits off at first because they didn't know about the atmosphere.

Time Immemorial
They didn't. They didn't know they'd get powers when they first arrived. That's why Zod and Faora both suffered from sensory overload. They didn't even take their suits off at first because they didn't know about the atmosphere.

Actually Jor El knew 30 years before he sent his son that the people on earth could not hurt him. "They will kill him" "How, he will be a god to them"

KingD19
I wasn't talking about Jor El. Jor El was a scientist and probably the most brilliant mind Krypton ever knew.

I was talking about Zod and his war band, all of whom were bred to be soldiers and didn't have that knowledge.

Time Immemorial
I wasn't talking about Jor El. Jor El was a scientist and probably the most brilliant mind Krypton ever knew.

I was talking about Zod and his war band, all of whom were bred to be soldiers and didn't have that knowledge.

They knew as soon as they arrived when the were flying around destroying things. Quit playing stupid because you made a stupid statement and trying to fight your way out of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He won't respond to this rebuttal in another thread, I find this funny he calls you a hypocrite for he;s doing the same thing.

Implying the kryptonians didn't know they were invincible. He is a big hypocrite.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is a big hypocrite.

Weak name for a weak man.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Weak name for a weak man. He is no king.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.