Kryptonian Invasion vs Star Trek and Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Zod and Superman, along with Foara, Non, and the rest of the invasion force and world engines seen in MOS have aligned to take over some new planets. They are Earth and Corosuant. The Kryptonians have full control of their powers, and like MOS, kryptonite is nonexistent
1) TOS/TNG (the Borg, Klingons, and Romulans have aligned with the Federation to stop the attack)
2)NuTrek (Romulans and Klingons included)
3) They attack Corusuant and all Jedi/Sith, and all armies seen in the entire film series have aligned to intervene

Bloodlusted
Who takes this?

DrDeadpool
I don't know about star wars but against star trek they definitely lose.

quanchi112
Trek and Wars stomp.

Dr Will Hatch
Since the EU isn't considered canon anymore(**** you Disney!), Star Wars gets stomped hard.

Trek also gets stomped unless Q is present.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes, if Q is present the kryptonions lose. If not the kryptonions win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Since the EU isn't considered canon anymore(**** you Disney!), Star Wars gets stomped hard.

Trek also gets stomped unless Q is present. Based on ?

Lestov16
I put exactly who could help. If I wanted the Q I would have said them. Same applies for EU

God Cloth Seiya
Well without Q both SW and ST are screwed

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well without Q both SW and ST are screwed How so ?

God Cloth Seiya
Kryptonions are far faster, durable, and stronger.

quanchi112
Kryptonions are far faster, durable, and stronger. They still lose nonetheless.

DrDeadpool
Seriously!!!! we are talking about extremely advanced civilizations (star trek I mean) also with thousands of soldiers and super advanced weapon , hell i think they can dump all the kryptonians in a black hole!

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
They still lose nonetheless.

How so?

quanchi112
How so? Greater numbers, tech, intelligence, weaponry, etc. This is a stomp.

Dr Will Hatch
How so ?

Because the DC Universe(Or the budding DC Cinematic Universe) tends to operate on a higher power level than SW and ST. If Star Wars had the EU still in place they could at least put up a fight, though they'd still lose, and ST without Q is nothing to a Kryptonian.

God Cloth Seiya
Greater numbers, tech, intelligence, weaponry, etc. This is a stomp. I doubt really any if their weapons except their big guns could even hurt the kryptonions. And I doubt they would even touch the kryptonions.

quanchi112
Because the DC Universe(Or the budding DC Cinematic Universe) tends to operate on a higher power level than SW and ST. If Star Wars had the EU still in place they could at least put up a fight, though they'd still lose, and ST without Q is nothing to a Kryptonian. Not tech wise. The Kryptonians were so stupid they couldn't even save their planet or the bulk of their population.

We don't see any world domination either and to pit them up against galactic powers is silly. They stomp.

quanchi112
I doubt really any if their weapons except their big guns could even hurt the kryptonions. And I doubt they would even touch the kryptonions. They have enough ships to outnumber them thousands to one along with massive shielding as well. This is a stomp.

God Cloth Seiya
Kryptonions could easily bust through their shields.

DrDeadpool
I doubt really any if their weapons except their big guns could even hurt the kryptonions. And I doubt they would even touch the kryptonions.

Wow just wow!!! this is a spite if you ask me but since the love for superman's character is too much here i have to debate , their weapons are on the level of destroying solar systems, then you think they won't hurt the kryptonians !!!

quanchi112
Kryptonions could easily bust through their shields. Based on ?

You aren't citing any proof and are just speculating and ignoring the sheer numbers, ships, weaponry, organized armies which can create galactic conflict up against a worlds with some random super powered beings.

God Cloth Seiya
When did that happen deadpool?

Dr Will Hatch
Not tech wise. The Kryptonians were so stupid they couldn't even save their planet or the bulk of their population.

We don't see any world domination either and to pit them up against galactic powers is silly. They stomp.

It was stated that Krypton had reached the apex of what it was capable of LONG before the events of MOS, and what we saw in the beginning of the movie were people who were decadent and basically gave up. I mean, there was a colony of Kryptonians living on Earth 15,000 years ago!

quanchi112
It was stated that Krypton had reached the apex of what it was capable of LONG before the events of MOS, and what we saw in the beginning of the movie were people who were decadent and basically gave up. I mean, there was a colony of Kryptonians living on Earth 15,000 years ago! Yes, so their apex is so stupid they couldn't preserve the majority of their own race or even listen to Jor el. Their progression paled in comparison to Trek's. Not even close.

quanchi112
When did that happen deadpool? He is making things up. Desperation.

God Cloth Seiya
Based on ?

You aren't citing any proof and are just speculating and ignoring the sheer numbers, ships, weaponry, organized armies which can create galactic conflict up against a worlds with some random super powered beings. Foot soldiers are useless, kryptonions have the strength to bust through their shields.

quanchi112
Foot soldiers are useless, kryptonions have the strength to bust through their shields. If they were on the ground, perhaps. They will be manning ships and weaponry with enough power to level the inferior Knians.

What feats also lead you to believe they can bust through their shields.

Dr Will Hatch
Yes, so their apex is so stupid they couldn't preserve the majority of their own race or even listen to Jor el. Their progression paled in comparison to Trek's. Not even close.

Yep, I completely agree. They're still getting their asses kicked without Q.

God Cloth Seiya
If they were on the ground, perhaps. They will be manning ships and weaponry with enough power to level the inferior Knians.

What feats also lead you to believe they can bust through their shields.

But wouldn't the kryptonions be hard to see and hit due to their size?

Shockwaves from their blows destroyed skyscrapers. Superman destroyed a mountain by falling into it. Easily throwing satellites, kicking each other threw like 7 trains etc...

quanchi112
Yep, I completely agree. They're still getting their asses kicked without Q. I am glad you agree Trek and Wars stomp Krypton.

God Cloth Seiya
I am glad you agree Trek and Wars stomp Krypton. You can't read.

DrDeadpool
When did that happen deadpool?

Numerous times, but in one of the movies I don't remember which one a ship had a photon torpedo which is based on anti matter that could destroy a solar system easily , or what about tricobalt devices which can affect the space and dark matter itself (I think it is owned by borg) the list can go on forever !! smile

quanchi112
But wouldn't the kryptonions be hard to see and hit due to their size?

Shockwaves from their blows destroyed skyscrapers. Superman destroyed a mountain by falling into it. Easily throwing satellites, kicking each other threw like 7 trains etc... No. We also have Jedi using the force and what not to pinpoint them as well.

Ok and ? Their firepower will still hurt them. We see one Dreadnaught shit easily dwarf skyscraper buildings and Thats one ship. Firepower matters.

quanchi112
You can't read. Irony.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Numerous times, but in one of the movies I don't remember which one a ship had a photon torpedo which is based on anti matter that could destroy a solar system easily , or what about tricobalt devices which can affect the space and dark matter itself (I think it is owned by borg) the list can go on forever !! smile even quan chi called you liar.

smile

quanchi112
even quan chi called you liar.

smile He worded his sentence wrong. You don't know anything about Trek or Wars thus disqualifying your opinion.

God Cloth Seiya
No. We also have Jedi using the force and what not to pinpoint them as well.

Ok and ? Their firepower will still hurt them. We see one Dreadnaught shit easily dwarf skyscraper buildings and Thats one ship. Firepower matters. how is the force gonna work on the kryptonions?

That's if they can touch them. Cool the kryptonions can destroy skyscrapers without even touching them.

God Cloth Seiya
He worded his sentence wrong. You don't know anything about Trek or Wars thus disqualifying your opinion. you don't know anything about kryptonions.

quanchi112
how is the force gonna work on the kryptonions?

That's if they can touch them. Cool the kryptonions can destroy skyscrapers without even touching them. Why won't their abilities work ?

Why can't they touch them ? Who cares. Trek weapons and wars weapons can destroy entire planets and even far greater. Skyscrapers. Pathetic.

God Cloth Seiya
Why won't their abilities work ?

Why can't they touch them ? Who cares. Trek weapons and wars weapons can destroy entire planets and even far greater. Skyscrapers. Pathetic.

When have they been able to use it on someone as powerful as the kryptonions.

To fast. Why? When?

quanchi112
you don't know anything about kryptonions. Yes, I do and unlike you I can spell the word.

quanchi112
When have they been able to use it on someone as powerful as the kryptonions.

To fast. Why? When? What does using their abilities have to do with the power levels of their opponents ?

Make some sense.

Films. I'm not here to educate you. Ship lasers have tagged Superman before in the movie. Quit ignoring the films.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes, I do and unlike you I can spell the word. No you can't. laughing

quanchi112
No you can't. laughing Kryptonians.

smile

God Cloth Seiya
What does using their abilities have to do with the power levels of their opponents ?

Make some sense.

Films. I'm not here to educate you. Ship lasers have tagged Superman before in the movie. Quit ignoring the films.
Because it has affected weaklings.

Your not.

So you can't prove it?

God Cloth Seiya
Kryptonians.

smile you finally spelt it right.

quanchi112
Because it has affected weaklings.

Your not.

So you can't prove it? You don't even know what you're saying have the time or what were arguing about. Hilarious.

I am.

It is in the same bs as when you said Godzilla feeds on nuclear power. You're just a self admitted troll.

DrDeadpool
even quan chi called you liar.

smile

LOL I just say the things i saw in Star trek movies and series I have no reason to lie , the amount of weapons in star trek are unimaginable and i actually remember some of them and its affects that has been mentioned in movies but maybe that's because some of you haven't seen the older star treks but in the new ones there was also some powerful weapons like red matter which I think they wont use it until they are desperate smile so even if this is only the new movies I still think federation wins.

Time Immemorial
Seriously!!!! we are talking about extremely advanced civilizations (star trek I mean) also with thousands of soldiers and super advanced weapon , hell i think they can dump all the kryptonians in a black hole!

Yes because the federation had ways to create black holes. laughing laughing laughing

Please don't bring up future inter dimensional red matter as it has zero bearing on this fight.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes because the federation had ways to create black holes. laughing laughing laughing

Please don't bring up future inter dimensional red matter as it has zero bearing on this fight.

No their ships could run away from black holes so they could somehow trap the kryptonians into one and also since borg has been mentioned i suppose we are talking about series too as I said above in that case it's a spite but if this is just the new movies I still think federation wins but a it will be harder.

-Pr-
Numerous times, but in one of the movies I don't remember which one a ship had a photon torpedo which is based on anti matter that could destroy a solar system easily , or what about tricobalt devices which can affect the space and dark matter itself (I think it is owned by borg) the list can go on forever !! smile

All photon torpedoes have antimatter. None of them can singlehandedly destroy a star system.

Unless you mean something else?

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by -Pr-
All photon torpedoes have antimatter. None of them can singlehandedly destroy a star system.

Unless you mean something else?

I don't remember exactly since i have watched star trek movies and series years ago but one of them was specifically been said that can destroy a star system anyway as I said they have weapons that can kill the kryptonians easily but everyone seem to disagree with me so !

-Pr-
I don't remember exactly since i have watched star trek movies and series years ago but one of them was specifically been said that can destroy a star system anyway as I said they have weapons that can kill the kryptonians easily but everyone seem to disagree with me so !

They have weapons that can make stars go nova, as illegal as they are.

SevenShackles
Romulans.. So red matter in on the table right? Kryptonians lose

Lestov16
Lets say it wasn't on the table

Time Immemorial
No their ships could run away from black holes so they could somehow trap the kryptonians into one and also since borg has been mentioned i suppose we are talking about series too as I said above in that case it's a spite but if this is just the new movies I still think federation wins but a it will be harder.

How could they lure them into a black hole?

Time Immemorial
Wow just wow!!! this is a spite if you ask me but since the love for superman's character is too much here i have to debate , their weapons are on the level of destroying solar systems, then you think they won't hurt the kryptonians !!!

What weapons did they have to destroy solar systems? Again, making things up.

quanchi112
you finally spelt it right. It is you finally spelled it right. You were spelling it with an "o", sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.