Savage Opress vs. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Emperordmb
Savage Savage and more Savage

carthage
inlove

Lord Stark
Savage dominates.

PTforthewin
Wow seriously no one for Saesee? He would win since he is probably one of the best jedi in the order if he could be in the strike team to arrest palpatine. Plus he has way better feats then savage and skill. Savage is super sloppy

carthage
I think he'd give him a good fight, but I'm not seeing any dueling feats from Tiin that prove he could edge out a victory.

NewGuy01
Savage in a close fight

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Wow seriously no one for Saesee? He would win since he is probably one of the best jedi in the order if he could be in the strike team to arrest palpatine. Plus he has way better feats then savage and skill. Savage is super sloppy
I'm not really sure you want to cite their respective performances against Sidious.

carthage
To be fair, not many people would've done much better than Tiin imo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
To be fair, not many people would've done much better than Tiin imo.
Savage did better.

carthage
I think he was holding back, but then again that's just supposition.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
I think he was holding back, but then again that's just supposition.
I was just pointing out that that wasn't a good point for him to make.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm not really sure you want to cite their respective performances against Sidious. sidious was trying against all of the jedi masters but was not when fighting maul and savage he was just toying with them and laughing

DARTH POWER
Savage stomps.

Vensai
Savage Opress wrecks in force and sabers.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by PTforthewin
sidious was trying against all of the jedi masters but was not when fighting maul and savage he was just toying with them and laughing

And yet Filoni blatantly states that Savage's performance far outstrips the Jedi Council members (sans Mace of course)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.