Immortal vs QuickSilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Ares from Immortals vs Quicksilver.

Time Immemorial
Appears we have a winner of someone who is faster and stronger then QS.

KingD19
Ares is stronger, but I'd say Quicksilver is faster.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Ares is stronger, but I'd say Quicksilver is faster.

Faster..really?

Gkrw_7BXSHg

Time Immemorial
How is he faster?

jaden101
That's absolutely nowhere near as fast as Quicksilver. You can see the blood moving faster than the bullets did in Quicksilver's scene.

He's barely moving any faster than V did in V for Vendetta in his scene against the swat team.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
That's absolutely nowhere near as fast as Quicksilver. You can see the blood moving faster than the bullets did in Quicksilver's scene.

He's barely moving any faster than V did in V for Vendetta in his scene against the swat team.

Wrong, Ares wrecks him with his mace.

jaden101

Time Immemorial

Time Immemorial

Hahaha, now you really lost your mind.

jaden101
He killed 8 guys spread across a bigger area than Ares does in his video and does it before any of them can reload their weapons.

So yeah.

Quicksilver on the other hand takes out 4 guys faster than a bullet can travel about 15 feet across a room. Including putting on his headphones, taking one of their hats, tasting some coffee and pushing several bullets off their trajectories.

Compared to Ares who between killing one guy and the next, the blood from the 1st one has already travelled a couple of feet.

So yeah. Quicksilver is so much more faster it isn't even funny.

Time Immemorial

vPlT2uKruwM

Here the police where at least aware and trying to react, not complete statues...

You lost.

jaden101
You're a moron if you think ares is faster than Quicksilver. This is the only fact you need be concerned with.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
vPlT2uKruwM

Here the police where at least aware and trying to react, not complete statues...

You lost.

Time Immemorial
You're a moron if you think ares is faster than Quicksilver. This is the only fact you need be concerned with.

Gods are beyond him

Gods>Mutants

Time Immemorial

Try backing this claim up.

jaden101
Gods are beyond him

Gods>Mutants

I'm not arguing that Quicksilver could kill him. You claimed that Ares was faster than Quicksilver...you're factually wrong. Quicksilver is vastly VASTLY quicker than Ares...by screen feats.

Time Immemorial
I'm not arguing that Quicksilver could kill him. You claimed that Ares was faster than Quicksilver...you're factually wrong. Quicksilver is vastly VASTLY quicker than Ares...by screen feats.

Nope they are the same speed with a slight edge to Ares as his speed is insane. Ares is just as fast and stronger. You think Vendeta is faster then Ares which already proves your bias. I showed you the screen feat of Vendetta which you said Ares was slower then him, you ran from that claim.

jaden101
Try backing this claim up.

V is roughly 15 feet from the nearest swat team member. He kills 2 officers with daggers and covers that distance before the guy releases a clip and it hits the ground. He kills 12 highly trained swat team members before any of them can reload. Roughly 2/3 of which he does by stabbing then rather than thrown daggers. That's more than Ares kills, spread over a larger area than Ares' opponents.

Thus V is as fast or faster than Ares.

Quicksilver is leagues above either of them in terms of speed.

jaden101
Nope they are the same speed with a slight edge to Ares as his speed is insane. Ares is just as fast and stronger.

Like I said, you're a moron. A factually wrong moron.

Time Immemorial
V is roughly 15 feet from the nearest swat team member. He kills 2 officers with daggers and covers that distance before the guy releases a clip and it hits the ground. He kills 12 highly trained swat team members before any of them can reload. Roughly 2/3 of which he does by stabbing then rather than thrown daggers. That's more than Ares kills, spread over a larger area than Ares' opponents.

Thus V is as fast or faster than Ares.

Quicksilver is leagues above either of them in terms of speed.

Nope Vendetta is no where as close to as fast, you are seeing things and now making up screen feats.

Hence the guards trying to react to what he is doing and the leader buy standing there and watching his guard's go down one by one.

Ares make them all statues just like Quicksilver did, but in fact he took out stronger opponents and more of them.

Time Immemorial
He killed 8 guys spread across a bigger area than Ares does in his video and does it before any of them can reload their weapons.

So yeah.

Quicksilver on the other hand takes out 4 guys faster than a bullet can travel about 15 feet across a room. Including putting on his headphones, taking one of their hats, tasting some coffee and pushing several bullets off their trajectories.

Compared to Ares who between killing one guy and the next, the blood from the 1st one has already travelled a couple of feet.

So yeah. Quicksilver is so much more faster it isn't even funny.

So he takes out 8 people in a small kitchen, Ares takes out 10 people in a open area much larger then that kitchen those rent a cops where in. That kitchen underground was not bigger then the dungeon they where in with the Immortals.

Ares killed more people in a larger area, proven. Ares has legit super speed and can destroy humans like flies.

jaden101
You're seeing things.

You're a moron.

Time Immemorial
So he takes out 8 people in a small kitchen, Ares takes out 10 people in a open area much larger then that kitchen those rent a cops where in. That kitchen underground was not bigger then the dungeon they where in with the Immortals.

Ares killed more people in a larger area, proven. Ares has legit super speed and can destroy humans like flies.

Time Immemorial
You're seeing things.

You're a moron.

You are seeing things if you think this is fatster

vPlT2uKruwM

then this

Gkrw_7BXSHg

jaden101
The 1st guy Ares kicks is moving faster through the air after being hit than the bullets do in the Quicksilver scene relative to the speed of the characters. During that time Quicksilver travels further and does more. Your argument hinges on whether Ares can kick someone so hard they fly across the room faster than a bullet. He can't. Ares moves about 5 feet in the time it takes the blood of the people he hits to travel 2 feet. Quicksilver runs around the walls of the room, sets up the police to hit themselves, steals a hat and puts it on and moves several bullets off their trajectories in the time it takes the flying coffee to move barely a few inches through the air.

Time Immemorial
The 1st guy Ares kicks is moving faster through the air after being hit than the bullets do in the Quicksilver scene relative to the speed of the characters. During that time Quicksilver travels further and does more. Your argument hinges on whether Ares can kick someone so hard they fly across the room faster than a bullet. He can't. Ares moves about 5 feet in the time it takes the blood of the people he hits to travel 2 feet. Quicksilver runs around the walls of the room, sets up the police to hit themselves, steals a hat and puts it on and moves several bullets off their trajectories in the time it takes the flying coffee to move barely a few inches through the air.

The rendition is shown for that specific scene, does not make him slower.

When Zeus kicks Ares its fast and hard enough to send him through feet of solid stone.

Force of that kick plus speed of that is faster then plastic bullets.

jaden101
Do I really need to post this again?

hhbPHJ_7Ag4

Time Immemorial
Ares accomplished the same feat without all the comedy and tasting coffee. They were all turned to statues.

jaden101
The rendition is shown for that specific scene, does not make him slower.

When Zeus kicks Ares its fast and hard enough to send him through feet of solid stone.

Force of that kick plus speed of that is faster then plastic bullets.

What makes Ares slower than Quicksilver is...being slower.

jaden101
Ares accomplished the same feat without all the comedy and tasting coffee. They were all turned to statues.

Would've only improved the film if he did.

He's still slower. Much slower.

Time Immemorial
Would've only improved the film if he did.

He's still slower. Much slower.

Ok so Ares comes down from Olympus them proceeds to go into hyper speed as does Quick Silver, cept Ares is God of War and has a mace. He will connect with him because they are moving approximately the same speed.

jaden101
They're not moving anywhere close to the same speed. Quicksilver is moving ridiculously faster. What's more frightening is he's not even straining himself.

carver9
It's obvious Quicksilver is significantly faster than Ares....no comparison at all. With that said, Quicksilver stomps.

NemeBro
QS is pretty clearly faster.

Time Immemorial
They're not moving anywhere close to the same speed. Quicksilver is moving ridiculously faster. What's more frightening is he's not even straining himself.

Straining himself. laughing

How exactly does him moving so fast the soldiers are solid as statues just like QS was make him slower?

Still wondering about how you think Vendetta is faster then Ares.

So from your point of view, since you think Vendetta is faster then Ares, no wonder you think QS is faster.

Also you have no proof of him fighting anymore more then security guards. He does not fight anyone on his level.

In Immortals we see the Gods fight the Titans who where just as fast as they were.

Silent Master
You really need to watch the movie, QS is clearly much faster.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
You really need to watch the movie, QS is clearly much faster.

What an ignorant statement, I saw the first night, you need to go watch it.

It's a death math, not who's faster rent a cop.

Silent Master
Then go see it again and this time keep your eyes open.

Time Immemorial
Then go see it again and this time keep your eyes open.

You didn't see it other then the video posted in horrible quality.

Silent Master
You didn't see it other then the video posted in horrible quality.

Now you're just making things up.

Time Immemorial
Now you're just making things up.

QS has zero ability to hurt him and Ares can use super speed.

Big difference then fighting a room full of low rent security cops. No one stood a chance of winning.

Silent Master
QS has zero ability to hurt him and Ares can use super speed.

Big difference then fighting a room full of low rent security cops. No one stood a chance of winning.

If you had actually seen the X-men movie, you'd know that QS is faster.

jaden101
Straining himself. laughing

How exactly does him moving so fast the soldiers are solid as statues just like QS was make him slower?

1. You can see them moving. Just not much

2. The bullets from the guns are travelling much faster than the guy Ares kicks.

3. In between Ares kicking the guy and him hitting the wall he rages his way through 9 closely grouped opponents.

5. In the time it takes a bullet to travel 15 feet. Even if we take a gun at the lower end of the scale at say 700ft per second that means it took roughly 1/50 of a second for Quicksilver to put on his glasses and headphones, run around the walls of the room, taste coffee flying through the air, knock a policeman's hat off, poke another in the face, grab a plate and throw it at another. Set another up to go flying in the air. Disarm another and set him up to punch himself in the face, jump over a table, set 2 cops up so their gun recoils hit each other, steal one of their hats and put it on, run back across the room to magneto, wolverine and Xavier and move 4 bullets off their trajectories. All the while taking his time like what he was doing was a light jog.

4. So even if we generously say it takes 1 second for the guy Ares kicks to fly across the room then in 50 times as much time Ares manages to take out 9 guys all in relative close proximity while audibly yelling meaning he was clearly exerting himself to do it.

So...clearly Quicksilver is vastly quicker.

dynamix
i'm convinced at this point TI is simply trolling lol. Deep inside, i doubt he believe what he's saying. (if he does...then....like...Oh..Em...Gee)

carver9
1. You can see them moving. Just not much

2. The bullets from the guns are travelling much faster than the guy Ares kicks.

3. In between Ares kicking the guy and him hitting the wall he rages his way through 9 closely grouped opponents.

5. In the time it takes a bullet to travel 15 feet. Even if we take a gun at the lower end of the scale at say 700ft per second that means it took roughly 1/50 of a second for Quicksilver to put on his glasses and headphones, run around the walls of the room, taste coffee flying through the air, knock a policeman's hat off, poke another in the face, grab a plate and throw it at another. Set another up to go flying in the air. Disarm another and set him up to punch himself in the face, jump over a table, set 2 cops up so their gun recoils hit each other, steal one of their hats and put it on, run back across the room to magneto, wolverine and Xavier and move 4 bullets off their trajectories. All the while taking his time like what he was doing was a light jog.

4. So even if we generously say it takes 1 second for the guy Ares kicks to fly across the room then in 50 times as much time Ares manages to take out 9 guys all in relative close proximity while audibly yelling meaning he was clearly exerting himself to do it.

So...clearly Quicksilver is vastly quicker.

thumb up

Don't forget...during some of this, he stopped stood still while doing it.

Time Immemorial
If you had actually seen the X-men movie, you'd know that QS is faster.

Are you tired of saying the same things over and over?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Don't forget...during some of this, he stopped stood still while doing it.

Ares stopped and was walking around at then end.

Silent Master
Seeing as I'm right about QS being faster; no, I'm not tired of being correct.

Time Immemorial
Seeing as I'm right about QS being faster; no, I'm not tired of being correct.

Faster does not mean he can hurt Ares. You lose. Ares shows the same time stopping ability as QS does but Marvels version is more CG and more over done.

Silent Master
Nice to see that we agree on QS being faster.

Time Immemorial
Nice to see that we agree on QS being faster.

Time stopping feat is time stopping feat, both did it.

Silent Master
Time stopping feat is time stopping feat, both did it.

Only QS did it to a higher degree, which means that he's faster.

Time Immemorial
Only QS did it to a higher degree, which means that he's faster.

All mutants have limits as show, Gods do not, he would tire and get killed.

Silent Master
All mutants have limits as show, Gods do not, he would tire and get killed.

So your new argument is that is doesn't matter that QS was shown as faster because 'gods"?

Time Immemorial
So your new argument is that is doesn't matter that QS was shown as faster because 'gods"?

How exactly does he kill Ares?

StealthRanger

>god titles
>2014

I say what is this?

Silent Master
How exactly does he kill Ares?

Should I take you trying to change the subject as you agreeing that QS is faster?

Time Immemorial
Should I take you trying to change the subject as you agreeing that QS is faster?

They are the same speed.

Silent Master
They are the same speed.

Going by feats QS is faster.

Time Immemorial
Going by feats QS is faster.

How because he took peoples hats off and tasted coffee while running around?

Silent Master
You really need to watch the movie.

Time Immemorial
You really need to watch the movie.

Again I watched it, keep repeating yourself rent a cop.

Silent Master
Because your stance and arguments don't match up with someone that has actually seen the movie; well, I guess it's possible that you're just massively biased or trolling.

Time Immemorial
Because your stance and arguments don't match up with someone that has actually seen the movie; well, I guess it's possible that you're just massively biased or trolling.

No I liked QS, but you don't understand a good match up. No one has thus on screen be on his level of speed. Immortals are a good match up.

jaden101
Faster does not mean he can hurt Ares.

So Quicksilver is faster.

I'm glad you've seen the error of your argument.

Concession accepted.

Estacado
It's clear to see QS is faster.
Unless you are blind.

DARTH POWER
Time Immemorial making an ass out of himself again? Not surprised.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Time Immemorial making an ass out of himself again? Not surprised.

Like you do on a regular occasion confusing posters and characters?

Time Immemorial

Concession accepted.

Faster and? Titans were slower then the Gods but fast enough to get hits in.

Ares will get a hit in and take his head off.

carver9
Quicksilver is so much faster than Ares that I can't, along with anyone else in this thread, can't see him tagging Quicksilver. Not a single hit.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Quicksilver is so much faster than Ares that I can't, along with anyone else in this thread, can't see him tagging Quicksilver. Not a single hit.

So from this line of arguing, Superman is much faster then the Hulk, so he could never get a hit in either right?

Silent Master

Concession accepted.

Took him long enough.

Dreampanther
What kind of an idiot argues that Ares is faster than Quicksilver? Smh... That being said, Ares only has to tag QS once, to pretty much crush him. Only a moron would think QS is slower than Ares, but QS would be a fool not to run away and get help.

Robtard
QS probably can't do much to Ares but Ares will never tag QS. Ares will be moving in very slow-motion from QS's pov.

edit: There is a chance that QS could use his speed and Ares' own weapon against him like he did the guards.

carver9
So from this line of arguing, Superman is much faster then the Hulk, so he could never get a hit in either right?

The speed difference between Hulk and Superman isn't comparable at all to the difference between Quicksilver and Superman. Crazy thing is, a brute that wasn't moving faster than Hulk was tagging Superman and throwing him around.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Dreampanther
What kind of an idiot argues that Ares is faster than Quicksilver?

The kind of idiot called Time Immemorial.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dreampanther
What kind of an idiot argues that Ares is faster than Quicksilver? Smh... That being said, Ares only has to tag QS once, to pretty much crush him. Only a moron would think QS is slower than Ares, but QS would be a fool not to run away and get help.

Did you even watch Immortals? Did you see Ares almost translucent as he moved cause he was moving so fast?

Robtard
Stop being an idiot Time Immemorial, you're comparing slowly moving humans from Ares' perspective to even slower moving bullets from QS's perspective.

QS clearly has the speed advantage here; a large one at that.

Time Immemorial

Like you do on a regular occasion confusing posters and characters then running from it when you get called out. Pretty sure you are the idiot.

Time Immemorial
Looks like you ran away again, run away boy.

Silent Master

He's trying to reach quan levels of trolling.

Time Immemorial

All you do is troll and start shit with people, stay in your booth.

quanchi112
He's trying to reach quan levels of trolling. Stick to the topic, security guard.

Silent Master
Pointing out that QS is faster isn't trolling.

Time Immemorial
Quoting other members like this is, you been caught hypocrite.

Werewolf582
Quicksilver wins.

quanchi112
Pointing out that QS is faster isn't trolling. Bashing other members while avoiding the topic is.

Keep an eye on the mall, security guard.

Robtard
All you do is troll and start shit with people, stay in your booth.

Using trollish comments and bashing isn't a good way to point out that someone is trolling you. Think about it.

It's especially silly considering you're the guy who reports people for trolling/upsetting you. Think about it some more.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop being an idiot Time Immemorial, you're comparing slowly moving humans from Ares' perspective to even slower moving bullets from QS's perspective.

QS clearly has the speed advantage here; a large one at that.

Agreed, QS is much faster.

Time Immemorial
Using trollish comments and bashing isn't a good way to point out that someone is trolling you. Think about it.

It's especially silly considering you're the guy who reports people for trolling/upsetting you. Think about it some more.

Still at home crying?

Time Immemorial
Agreed, QS is much faster.

Were the security guards turned into statues? Yes or no?

Time Immemorial

So in one thread you think MoS can beat the Immortals who are much faster then MoS, but in this thread Ares has legit super speed and strength and you think he loses. Explain this logic to me.

quanchi112
So in one thread you think MoS can beat the Immortals who is no where as fast as strong as MoS, but in this thread Ares has legit super speed and strength and you think he loses. Explain this logic to me. Rob is running scared in all threads now. He's on the ropes.

Time Immemorial
He refuses to post, so he concedes.

quanchi112
He refuses to post, so he concedes. I bet his wife just orders him around the house. I wonder if he even says his paychecks or they are direct deposited into her account.

Robtard
Still at home crying?

You really shouldn't troll since you're the guy who reports people for trolling. It makes you look exceptionally pathetic/sad.

So in one thread you think MoS can beat the Immortals who are much faster then MoS, but in this thread Ares has legit super speed and strength and you think he loses. Explain this logic to me.

Did you even read what I said here? I said QS can't do much to Ares. Seems you just knee-jerked.

quanchi112
You really shouldn't troll since you're the guy who reports people for trolling. It makes you look exceptionally pathetic/sad.

Did you even read what I said here? I said QS can't do much to Ares. Seems you just knee-jerked. What durability feats does Ares have ?

Time Immemorial

Did you even read what I said here? I said QS can't do much to Ares. Seems you just knee-jerked.

Im stating facts. Ares has Super Speed feats. In one thread you say someone with zero super speed feats beats the gods, but in this thread, someone with legit super speed and strength loses.

Explain this logic.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rob is running scared in all threads now. He's on the ropes. Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He refuses to post, so he concedes. Originally posted by quanchi112
I bet his wife just orders him around the house. I wonder if he even says his paychecks or they are direct deposited into her account.

You two are adorable together. Quanchi gets Time to tag-team troll and then orders him to report people.

quanchi112
Im stating facts. Ares has Super Speed feats. In one thread you say someone with zero super speed feats beats the gods, but in this thread, someone with legit super speed and strength loses.

Explain this logic. Not only that but we don't have any durability feats for Ares yet he assumes QS can't harm him.

Time Immemorial
You two are adorable together. Quanchi gets Time to tag-team troll and then orders him to report people.

Did you bother to read what badabing said? He was going to be banned already and reported by many other members, and I reported him for bashing me if other forums and via PM..had nothing to do with debating here, I never reported him in this forum. If you wanna cry, go cry to Badabing...

Robtard
Im stating facts. Ares has Super Speed feats.

In one thread you say someone with zero super speed feats beats the gods, but in this thread, someone with legit super speed and strength loses.

Explain this logic.

Ares does have super-speed; it's no where near as fast as QS, which is the point. Might as well argue that Captain America and Hulk are the same because they both have super strength feats; while true is ignoring that Hulk's is far greater.

If you didn't understand that the God's were being killed by metal (one by some random spike in the wall) and how MoS durability is epic levels beyond that. I don't know what else to tell you besides "stop cross thread crying".

Robtard
Did you bother to read what badabing said? He was going to be banned already and reported by many other members, and I reported him for bashing me if other forums and via PM..had nothing to do with debating here, I never reported him in this forum. If you wanna cry, go cry to Badabing...

Stop lying.

You bash people; it's okay. Someone bashes you, you report.

Robtard
Not only that but we don't have any durability feats for Ares yet he assumes QS can't harm him.

You're turning into a great cheerleader. But you'll likely just get him banned again though, tricking him into doing your dirty-work cos you're a coward. Poor form, imo.

quanchi112
You're turning into a great cheerleader. But you'll likely just get him banned again though, tricking him into doing your dirty-work cos you're a coward. Poor form, imo. You made your own bed so lie in it.

What durability feats led you to this conclusion ?

Time Immemorial
Ares does have super-speed; it's no where near as fast as QS, which is the point. Might as well argue that Captain America and Hulk are the same because they both have super strength feats; while true is ignoring that Hulk's is far greater.

If you didn't understand that the God's were being killed by metal (one by some random spike in the wall) and how MoS durability is epic levels beyond that. I don't know what else to tell you besides "stop cross thread crying".

Gods could kill Gods, that the point of the movie, remember? Equals could hurt each other, just like Kryptonians can kill Kryptonians. Don't blame it on the metal.

If a Human walked up to a God and hit him with metal it would break.

Time Immemorial
Stop lying.

You bash people; it's okay. Someone bashes you, you report.

Nope, didn't lie. You wanna see the thread I reported him in?

quanchi112
Nope, didn't lie. You wanna see the thread I reported him in? Rob reported me as well. He said so and then tried denying it.

Time Immemorial
Rob reported me as well. He said so and then tried denying it.

He's convinced himself I am so other guy named Supra and I went back and looked at Supra's posts, apparently them two had a big grudge match and Rob has been obsessing over him being me ever since.

Robtard
Yeah, you did. Don't care.

Maybe stick to the topic instead of trying to suck on troll ballsack? You'll just get banned again.

quanchi112
He's convinced himself I am so other guy named Supra and I went back and looked at Supra's posts, apparently them two had a big grudge match and Rob has been obsessing over him being me ever since. If Rob does something its ok but if you do it becomes terrible and guilt worthy.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, you did. Don't care.

Maybe stick to the topic instead of trying to suck on troll ballsack? You'll just get banned again.

What did I lie about?

Robtard
Rob reported me as well. He said so and then tried denying it.
If Rob does something its ok but if you do it becomes terrible and guilt worthy.

Your trolling is as weak as your small weak shoulders. Please work on it.

jaden101
Faster and? Titans were slower then the Gods but fast enough to get hits in.

Ares will get a hit in and take his head off.

You claimed Ares was faster. I corrected you. You flew into a rage. You finally realised how much of an idiot you looked. You admitted Quicksilver is faster.

In other words, you lost the argument that Ares is faster than Quicksilver.

The end.

Time Immemorial
You claimed Ares was faster. I corrected you. You flew into a rage. You finally realised how much of an idiot you looked. You admitted Quicksilver is faster.

The end.

The battle wasn't a speed race. You can't prove he can hurt him, both going in Super Speed someone will connect, pretty sure the God of War will make a hit.

Silent Master

The end.

It's not even close, by feats QS is far faster.

Time Immemorial
It's not even close, by feats QS is far faster.

The faster person does not always win the fight. Ares will not be turned into a statue, he will be able to fight in SS.

Silent Master
Are you aware of how fast bullets move?

Time Immemorial
Are you aware of how fast bullets move?

Are you aware Ares is a God?

jaden101
The battle wasn't a speed race. You can't prove he can hurt him, both going in Super Speed someone will connect, pretty sure the God of War will make a hit.

I never argued that Quicksilver could hurt Ares. In fact I stated as much very early on. I merely corrected your mistaken assertion that Ares was faster than Quicksilver. You went in the huff and now you realise you were wrong. It's fine. Now you've admitted it you salvaged some small degree of dignity.

Time Immemorial
I never argued that Quicksilver could hurt Ares. In fact I stated as much very early on. I merely corrected your mistaken assertion that Ares was faster than Quicksilver. You went in the huff and now you realise you were wrong. It's fine. Now you've admitted it you salvaged some small degree of dignity.

Yes but you act like Ares is just going to sit there and not be able to move like the other people QS trashed.

jaden101
I never implied that but the feats speak for themselves as I previously described. Quicksilver done as much, if not more, in roughly 1/50 of a second and done it apparently with little effort than Ares did in 1 second while clearly exerting himself. I don't like to use conjecture but I would like to see Quicksilver in the next film going all out to see just how fast he is.

The only question is, similar to the point brought up in the Quicksilver v MoS thread, whether Quicksilver's transferring of kinetic energy from his high velocity (which is what he uses to make the guard punch himself in the face), as opposed to actual strength, is enough to counter Ares' physical power. I'm no physicist or mathematician so I couldn't tell you how much kinetic energy Quicksilver has to apply to move a bullet 18 inches off its trajectory in the time it takes the bullet to travel about an inch.

It's also clear that Quicksilver has some degree of enhanced durability as colliding with objects at the speeds he can move it would result in him being torn to pieces if he had standard human durability.

I'm also of the opinion that the fact that Ares is a 'god' is irrelevant and that screen feats should be more important than what a being is labelled as.

Time Immemorial
Ok I understand you're point and its valid.

Let me give you my stand point from showings of people with super speed.

In Smallville we see the Clark and Flash interacting in Super Speed together, granted the Flash is a lot faster then Clark, but they still can run together and interact with one another, in fact, Clark's first encounter with the Flash he was able to see him when no one else could. So it appears people who have this speed and senses and reaction time can interact with one another.

Since Ares and QS lead with Super Speed, they are both going to be moving around and seeing each other, Ares is not going to just sit there like those gaurds, he will be in his own speed seeing and moving for the kill, QS is not going to be able to manipulate him, take his weapons or make a toy out of him like he did the guards and Ares is not going to be able to do the same thing he did to the soldiers. They are both on another level like Clark and the Flash.

I hope you can see my point of view.

God Cloth Seiya
Supes is far faster than Ares.

jaden101
Ok I understand you're point and its valid.

Let me give you my stand point from showings of people with super speed.

In Smallville we see the Clark and Flash interacting in Super Speed together, granted the Flash is a lot faster then Clark, but they still can run together and interact with one another, in fact, Clark's first encounter with the Flash he was able to see him when no one else could. So it appears people who have this speed and senses and reaction time can interact with one another.

Since Ares and QS lead with Super Speed, they are both going to be moving around and seeing each other, Ares is not going to just sit there like those gaurds, he will be in his own speed seeing and moving for the kill, QS is not going to be able to manipulate him, take his weapons or make a toy out of him like he did the guards and Ares is not going to be able to do the same thing he did to the soldiers. They are both on another level like Clark and the Flash.

I hope you can see my point of view.

I haven't seen many episodes of Smallville but yes I agree that it's similar in how the world would appear in relation to them. I recall the episode where Flash tells Clark if he can catch him he'll think about staying. Flash then runs as fast with no effort, backwards, as Clark does pushing himself forwards, then Flash turns around and vanishes into the distance, leaving Clark at a relative standstill.

That is a decent comparison.

As for the other issue, until we see Quicksilver using his speed to counter the attack of a being super strength then it's always going to be conjecture as to whether he can or can't turn Ares' weapon back on him so he hits himself or turn superman's punch back into his own face. So it'll always be pure guesswork until we see him succeed or fail in trying to do it.

quanchi112
Your trolling is as weak as your small weak shoulders. Please work on it. You are a hypocrite. If you want to talk about weak shoulders look at Qasim's shoulders. Those things are awful.

Robtard
How am I being a hypocrite?

quanchi112
How am I being a hypocrite? I already told you this once. I'm not going to keep repeating myself, 50 first dates Rob.

Robtard
Your dodging troll tactics are are about as weak as your small weak shoulders. I told you to work on it, get to it.

Silent Master
How am I being a hypocrite?

Because he said you are and he believes that his word is enough.

Time Immemorial
Because he said you are and he believes that his word is enough.

You are the biggest troll on the forum. 4 threads made since 5 years, all you do is stir shit up.

Robtard
Not sure "lack of thread making" constitutes someone being a troll on that merit alone, Time. Especially considering more than just a few threads in the MVF are made for the very purpose of trolling.

Time Immemorial
Not sure "lack of thread making" constitutes someone being a troll on that merit alone, Time. Especially considering more than just a few threads in the MVF are made for the very purpose of trolling.

This is all he does is endlessly troll, bait and pit people against each other, he gets caught all the time doing it here and in CVF. He's a parasite. If you never make a thread or stand behind anything and all you do is try and stir people up and cause discord for no purpose, thats a troll.

Silent Master

He'll use any excuse to troll me, it's rather sad.

Time Immemorial
He'll use any excuse to troll me, it's rather sad.

Considered someone just reported you for trolling and baiting, and everyone calls you a troll? You hate when you get the same shit you do to others, shoved back in you're face. Sit here and try to deny not baiting people or stirring shit up.

Robtard
Time, in your opinion, do you troll or not troll in here?

quanchi112
Your dodging troll tactics are are about as weak as your small weak shoulders. I told you to work on it, get to it. You asking me to repeat myself is trolling. Leave Lestov out of this. Poor thing is probably clipping toe nails.

quanchi112
He'll use any excuse to troll me, it's rather sad. Irony.

Time Immemorial
Time, in your opinion, do you troll or not troll in here?

No, I don't purposely try and piss people off like him. He trys to pitch people against each other, takes no sides. Just trolls and trys to back seat mod. He does't even debate, he just posts erroneous words to piss you off.

Robtard
No, I don't purposely try and piss people off

Interesting.

Time Immemorial
Interesting.

If you gonna quote me, why not use the whole quote?

quanchi112
No, I don't purposely try and piss people off like him. He trys to pitch people against each other, takes no sides. Just trolls and trys to back seat mod. He does't even debate, he just posts erroneous words to piss you off. This is why he was banned on Herochat. He won't even post on there anymore. He's too ashamed.

Robtard
If you gonna quote me, why not use the whole quote?

Because what I quoted in your response had to do with what I asked. The rest was you going on a rant about another member and that is not my concern nor did it correspond with my question.

Just wanted to know if you think you troll here, or not. From your response, I take it you don't.

quanchi112
If you gonna quote me, why not use the whole quote? Troll tactic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.