Controlled High Herald runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
This is about Superman, Thor, and Silver Surfer.
The stipulations is that your mind is inside each of the above high heralds (like Braniac was in DD). You also have their experience and skillset and their high end power (high feats are your actual power level).

How far would each get down the Gauntlet with full recovery between matches? And what will be your strategy to beat each of the ones that can be beat by you?

1. WWH
2. Champion with PG
3. Morg with WOL
4. Thanos
5. Destroyer animated by random person
6. DP Tyrant
7. Odin (average and can't control or negate enchantment on Mjolnir)
8. Galactus (average or moderately hungry)

Terms
BRF=Battle Field Remove,
B=blitz and move and react at top speeds all fight,
BF=blink behind and freeze then hit, repeat.
I=Go Intangible for defense,
GB= Godblast,
RB=Absorb and redirect blast at 10x power
BHB=Black Hole Blast,
Beyonce=Atom sharp "SURFBOARD" coming from behind at the neck at a million c or faster.

I'll go first. With Superman I make it to 8.

BFR WWH and Champion
B or BF Morg
B or BF Thanos
BFR Destroyer
B and I Tyrant
B and I Odin

With Surfer I'll make it to 8.

Beyonce Champion
Beyonce Thanos
BHB Destroyer
Beyonce Tyrant
Beyonce Odin

With Thor I make it to 8.
BFR WWH and Champion
GB or RB Thanos
BFR Destroyer
GB or RB Tyrant
RB Odin

Sin I AM
It hurts

-Pr-
Beyonce...

pym-ftw
Lol.

Insane Titan
Retard in a big way

zopzop
Originally posted by -Pr-
Beyonce...
ROFLMAO.

In all seriousness, each one stops at 3.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
ROFLMAO.

In all seriousness, each one stops at 3.

Remember you are controlling the characters. You can use your own creativity to win. You can be cheap as you want. Like point and bfr people to a black hole if you want. This is a thinking thread.

For those who don't know. Beyonce says "Surfboard" in one of her songs. I kinda like that song. I wish I was that surfboard sad

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Remember you are controlling the characters. You can use your own creativity to win. You can be cheap as you want. Like point and bfr people to a black hole if you want. This is a thinking thread.

Oh, I understand.

I'm just saying any of these 3 powersets stop hard at Morg w/WoL. There's literally nothing they could do to him that he couldn't counter and he's more than powerful enough to kill any of them (hell even Thanos was forced to defend himself against a non amped Morg's axe).

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Oh, I understand.

I'm just saying any of these 3 powersets stop hard at Morg w/WoL. There's literally nothing they could do to him that he couldn't counter and he's more than powerful enough to kill any of them (hell even Thanos was forced to defend himself against a non amped Morg's axe).

Surfer can simply Beyonce him. How is he going to live from that?

Thor can just bfr him to another dimension.

Superman can just blitz him or freeze him and get free hits all day or sing him out of existence.
Remember you can do anything the characters can do. That means if you can go intangible and not lose then you can.

God Cloth Seiya
I probably make it the farthest with surfer and superman. Mostly because they both have like 20 different powers they never use, but I would use them.

dynamix
Originally posted by -Pr-
Beyonce...

lmao!

DarkSaint85
Stop at 1.

Problem is that I always hold myself back, and despite my high feats,iI don't and won't, in character, replicate my high feats in battle against people who may or may not be able to be rehabilitated.

This will get me killed.

JBL
LOL. Champion stomps me and anybody else.

Warlord
I would Rihana them all

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Warlord
I would Rihana them all

I'd Chris Brown you.

Warlord
shut up...you hurt my feelings

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
LOL. Champion stomps me and anybody else.

He can be easily bfred or Beyonced by Surfer.

maxivitopowe
I'm still trying to figure out what "Beyonce-ing" someone would involve

So far it is inducing hilarious results

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
shut up...you hurt my feelings

Be glad that's all he hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.