Battle of the Angry Bald Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Team 1: Darth Bane and Darth Malgus
Team 2: Darth Vader, Darth Malak, Darth Sion

Force, Sabers, All-out.

Location 1: Neutral Area
Location 2: Hair Salon (small area with little space)

PTforthewin
This isn't even funny "battle of the angry bald guys?" You seem desperate for attention since you get none IRL.

Emperordmb
I'm going with team 1 here in both fights. Bane's lightning strikes me as potent enough to incapacitate Sion, and then I find Bane and Malgus to be superior to Vader and Malak.

carthage
Bane and Malgus are too much for Vader, Sion and Malak are non factors in the match.

WildBantha88
Both Malak and Sion together against Malgus could probably bring him down, yes alone they are not in his level but together I think they could overwhelm him. That being said, Bane takes out who ever he fights in this match cand with Malgus defending his guard, victory is assured

carthage
Bane can handle Malak or Sion, they aren't issues and Malgus has enough skill to hold his own against Vader long enough for Bane to kill Malak.

Vader isn't one shotting either Bane or Malgus, and Sion and Malak aren't anywhere near as skilled as Bane or Malgus. He'd get wasted by either.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
This isn't even funny "battle of the angry bald guys?" You seem desperate for attention since you get none IRL. Stop talking to the mirror.

PTforthewin
Cad Bane solos

red8
Hmm, out of curiosity, how is everyone ranking Bane, Vader, and Malgus?

carthage
1. Vader
2. Malgus
3. Bane.

WildBantha88
Bane>Vader>Malgus

some people think Malgus>Vader but I am not among them

red8
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bane>Vader>Malgus

This is how I rate them, but I assumed people would put Vader higher for some reason.

Emperordmb
I agree with Bantha and red.

Bane>Vader>Malgus

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane>Malgus>=Vader stick out tongue

PTforthewin
Vader > all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.