The Best Sword, Hammer, Staff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
What is the best sword, hammer, staff or weapon of that you can think of (no blasters) in any given anime series is the best? And if you had what it took to wield it (strength, courage, stamina, constitution... etc) which weapon would you choose to be yours?

I'll start. I'd take Inuyasha's Tetsaiga. How about you guys?

SSJGGogeta
Well, for sword, I would probably choose the Z-sword. All you have to do is break it, then you have Old Kai to give you a MASSIVE power boost. For honest use though, like in a fight, I'd probably pick Aizen's kyoka suigetsu. It's the most OP ability that a sword gives you that I can think of, lol.

Hammer? That's kind of obvious, lol. If I could use it, Mjolnir.

For staff, I'd definitely say the power pole all day long. It can extend to the moon and back in a single second. Not to mention it's unbreakable and somehow sharper than swords despite being round, lol.

Damborgson
Old Kai can only draw out your latent power. And it takes like hours.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Damborgson
Old Kai can only draw out your latent power. And it takes like hours.

No, he can make you surpass your natural limitations.

http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/57719/10.jpg

See? You were probably thinking of Guru, lol.

Yeah, it's not useful in a fight if you break it during the fight, but in theory, you could use it in place of training, and just have him constantly increase your power as much as you wanted, lol.

His explanation was something like, "It will make you stronger than before, like a lion compared to a kitty.", so it doesn't just unlock your latent potential, but makes you exceed them by quite a bit.

Btw, it takes 25 hours for the overall procedure, which is quite a bit, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.