Gandalf vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
Battle of the Ians. Each character at their peak.

Time Immemorial
Magneto stomps

Robtard
Pretty sure this has been done before, but Gandalf blast Magneto with his TK and likely kills Magneto outright, since Magneto old and frail.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure this has been done before, but Gandalf blast Magneto with his TK and likely kills Magneto outright, since Magneto old and frail.

I'm sure it has. But in lieu of new feats from The Hobbit films and the latest X-Men movies, perhaps people might think differently.

Time Immemorial
Peak Magneto would be his younger self as we just saw. Sine he can fly the would recover from the TK, meanwhile throwing cars at Gandalf.

The_Tempest
I figured peak!Magneto would be his older self. Same level of power, greater level of skill.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I figured peak!Magneto would be his older self. Same level of power, greater level of skill.

He tires to easy. Young Mag lifted a whole stadium with little effort, the X Wing stunt for the older one about passed out after the move.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Peak Magneto would be his younger self as we just saw. Sine he can fly the would recover from the TK, meanwhile throwing cars at Gandalf.

No he wouldn't. Older Magneto has the greatest level of power, as he's the one that ripped up and transported the Golden Gate Bridge.

Time Immemorial
No he wouldn't. Older Magneto has the greatest level of power, as he's the one that ripped up and transported the Golden Gate Bridge.

Stadium feat trumps the bridge feat. He showed no exhaustion after it unlike he did after the bridge feat. X Wing Feat he was exhausted after. This young Mag we saw was at peak power.

Robtard
Stadium feat trumps the bridge feat. He showed no exhaustion after it unlike he did after the bridge feat. X Wing Feat he was exhausted after. This young Mag we saw was at peak power.

No it does not. The GGB is much larger and old Mags was doing fine after.

Stop trying to dictate the setting of the thread cos you want your man-crush Fassbender to win.

NemeBro
It depends on who attacks first. Both have the raw power to one-shot the other. Magneto having more power than Gandalf, I should mention.

Time Immemorial
No it does not. The GGB is much larger and old Mags was doing fine after.

Stop trying to dictate the setting of the thread cos you want your man-crush to win.

Like your man crush on quicksilver?

Nope, Old Mag showed sever exhaustion after the X Wing Feat. Young Mag lifted the whole stadium and controlled 5 sentinels effortlessly.

Robtard
Like your man crush on quicksilver?

Nope, Old Mag showed sever exhaustion after the X Wing Feat. Young Mag lifted the whole stadium and controlled 5 sentinels effortlessly.

QS is underage, you disgusting pederast.

GGB feat > all that. It's Magneto's greatest demonstration of power and the thread starter said it's older more powerful Mags here, so STFU; stop crying over Fassbender and debate the topic.

Estacado
Gandalf gets impaled with his own sword.

quanchi112
Pretty sure this has been done before, but Gandalf blast Magneto with his TK and likely kills Magneto outright, since Magneto old and frail. Who has Gandalf killed with tk before, mr. Make up feats and ignore the movies guy.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who has Gandalf killed with tk before, mr. Make up feats and ignore the movies guy.

Guess you didn't see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, guy who doesn't watch films but insist on debating nonetheless.

quanchi112
Guess you didn't see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, guy who doesn't watch films but insist on debating nonetheless. He didn't kill anyone with tk directly. He knocked someone goblins off their feet.

laughing out loud

Magneto rapes him. Quit ignoring how Gandalf is portrayed while making things up entirely.

Robtard
He didn't kill anyone with tk directly. He knocked someone goblins off their feet.

laughing out loud

Magneto rapes him. Quit ignoring how Gandalf is portrayed while making things up entirely.
Your rage has you making silly typos again. He sent many goblins and part of the wooden structure flying back with extreme force, that could potentially kill an old man like Magneto, if not, it'd leave him helpless enough where a second blast would end him.

Stop downplaying Gandalf cos you don't like LoTR/The Hobbit; it's very childish. Once again, you've been defeated with logic and actual movie feats. Moving on to more worthy prey.

quanchi112
Your rage has you making silly typos again. He sent many goblins and part of the wooden structure flying back with extreme force, that could potentially kill an old man like Magneto, if not, it'd leave him helpless enough where a second blast would end him.

Stop downplaying Gandalf cos you don't like LoTR/The Hobbit; it's very childish. Once again, you've been defeated with logic and actual movie feats. Moving on to more worthy prey. So it knocked them back and killed no one by the sheer force of it. You resort to lying and misrepresenting feats.

The same tk blasts didn't kill Saruman who is an old man also.

laughing out loud

I love the hobbit films a helluva lot more than any x film. Unlike you it isn't about who I like more. I'm objective unlike you.

Robtard

Time Immemorial
Anyways Magento old or young wins, if you think his older part is more powerful, he gets stomped even more.

quanchi112

quanchi112
I post evidence and rob logs out. The norm.

Lestov16
Gandalf will have a city bus shoved up his ass before he can aim a proper attack.

Robtard
5:02 in

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvf6-_m2oo

Saruman's durability is truly awesome. Killed by one of the physically weakest characters in the series.

Unlike you I support my claims with video evidence.

Quit being a child and being emotional. Just debate, man child.
LoTR 101: Saruman was stabbed in the back after Gandalf revoked his powers, you silly little man.

Keep ignoring that Gandalf is here, not Saruman. Though they're similar beings; if you knew anything about LoTR, you'd know this. Gandalf is very durable, as shown in the films.

Keep making a fool of yourself, you seem to enjoy it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Gandalf will have a city bus shoved up his ass before he can aim a proper attack.

He does the same thing he did to Wolverine in DOFP and Gandalf dies a horrible death.

quanchi112
Saruman was stabbed in the back after Gandalf reneged his powers, you silly little man.

Keep ignoring that Gandalf is here, not Saruman. Though they're similar beings; if you knew anything about LoTR, you'd know this. Gandalf is very durable, as shown in the films.

Keep making a fool of yourself, you seem to enjoy it. Prove he reneged his powers. We have seen staffs destroyed before plenty of times.

Show me some Saruman durability showings. I produce him being killed and you ignore it while lying about tk murdering people.

Gandalf can't survive what Magneto can do to him. Tk can cut him so magneto is going to rip him up real nice. He's a geriatric, remember ?

Robtard
Prove he reneged his powers. We have seen staffs destroyed before plenty of times.

Show me some Saruman durability showings. I produce him being killed and you ignore it while lying about tk murdering people.

Gandalf can't survive what Magneto can do to him. Tk can cut him so magneto is going to rip him up real nice. He's a geriatric, remember ?

And reformed. Watch and understand the LoTR films, then debate. Thanks.

Surviving TK blast that previously (from story continuity) sent Goblins flying like darts. Crying "you lie" when you can't show how is childish, so stop?

When did I say Gandalf could just tank an attack from Magneto? I didn't. So you're lying again.

It comes down to first attack here; Gandalf has it. You've been bested yet again, just move on.

Time Immemorial
Too bad Magneto can fly and throwing him with TK would do nothing. He would have an entire environment of metal coming after him.

Robtard

Time Immemorial

quanchi112
And reformed. Watch and understand the LoTR films, then debate. Thanks.

Surviving TK blast that previously (from story continuity) sent Goblins flying like darts. Crying "you lie" when you can't show how is childish, so stop?

When did I say Gandalf could just tank an attack from Magneto? I didn't. So you're lying again.

It comes down to first attack here; Gandalf has it. You've been bested yet again, just move on. I understand them. You need to prove your points. Debaters don't debate by saying you don't get it without any evidence to support your claims.

It can send people back just like a violent push but it can't kill. laughing out loud

Glad to hear you admit he can't.

When has Gandalf killed anyone with his first attack ?

Evidence, scared boy.

The_Tempest
For me, I could see either Ian winning. Robtard has convinced me that the Wizard has superior physicality and durability, not to mention a more universal and applicable power in the form of general TK. On the other hand, the Mutant has far greater feats in terms of scope and scale.

To even the playing field, I'll say that the fight takes place in a typical junkyard. That way they both have plenty of shit to throw at each other and helps even the odds for Magneto against Gandalf's universal TK.

Robtard
I understand them. You need to prove your points. Debaters don't debate by saying you don't get it without any evidence to support your claims.

It can send people back just like a violent push but it can't kill. laughing out loud

Glad to hear you admit he can't.

When has Gandalf killed anyone with his first attack ?

Evidence, scared boy.

No, you didn't.

A "violent push" can do this?

CESGWgEZzRE

laughing out loud Go back under your bed, you fail so miserably.

Time Immemorial
For me, I could see either Ian winning. Robtard has convinced me that the Wizard has superior physicality and durability, not to mention a more universal and applicable power in the form of general TK. On the other hand, the Mutant has far greater feats in terms of scope and scale.

To even the playing field, I'll say that the fight takes place in a typical junkyard. That way they both have plenty of shit to throw at each other and helps even the odds for Magneto against Gandalf's universal TK.

A junk yard is full of metal, so he has an environment of metal to throw at Gandalf.

quanchi112
No, you didn't.

A "violent push" can do this?

CESGWgEZzRE

laughing out loud Go back under your bed, you fail so miserably. It knocks someone back individually and can do so but not cause any real damage or kill. Just like the tk blast.

It can't kill. Magneto can as you concede to.

Magneto kills him. When has Gandalf killed anyone with one attack ?

Robtard
The fact he can control all metal, watch the movie.

Did you notice that the arena wasn't set previously.

You just assumed it would be in an environment that heavily favors Magneto instead of a neutral one, cos you're a silly ponce.

The_Tempest

You just assumed it would be in an environment that heavily favors Magneto instead of a neutral one, cos you're a silly ponce.

To be fair, Magneto's power does rely on the environment. So an environment without metal or limited metal doesn't really constitute a neutral one.

Robtard
It knocks someone back individually and can do so but not cause any real damage or kill. Just like the tk blast.

It can't kill. Magneto can as you concede to.

Magneto kills him. When has Gandalf killed anyone with one attack ?

You claimed what Gandalf did to all those Goblins and wooden structure was little more than a "violent push".

CESGWgEZzRE

You know nothing, go back under your bed.

Time Immemorial

Oh so Magento has to fight in plastic room in order for you to win the debate? Sounds pretty unfair to me.

quanchi112
You claimed what Gandalf did to all those Goblins and wooden structure was little more than a "violent push".

CESGWgEZzRE

You know nothing, go back under your bed. Yes, as it had the same affect of just the force behind it. No real damage by itself just knocked off their feet. You said it killed by force alone.

Go sit down when your wife allows you to.

Time Immemorial
To be fair, Magneto's power does rely on the environment. So an environment without metal or limited metal doesn't really constitute a neutral one.

Agreed

Robtard
Yes, as it had the same affect of just the force behind it. No real damage by itself just knocked off their feet. You said it killed by force alone.

Go sit down when your wife allows you to.

laughing out loud Keep downplaying, 'just a violent push':

CESGWgEZzRE

Seriously, get back under your bed, you're terrible at this with your downplaying tactics.

quanchi112
To be fair, Magneto's power does rely on the environment. So an environment without metal or limited metal doesn't really constitute a neutral one. Rob is biased so he will do anything to be biased.

Time Immemorial

So now that the environment has been set, Gandalf loses right?

quanchi112
laughing out loud Keep downplaying, 'just a violent push':

CESGWgEZzRE

Seriously, get back under your bed, you're terrible at this with your downplaying tactics. It is. No one was killed. That was your claim. Who has tk killed by force alone ?

Why would I sit down after you embarrassed yourself ?

Time Immemorial
pAApe_5Rewg

/thread

quanchi112
Rob will run soon again.

The_Tempest
I don't think Mags' vastly greater feats (in terms of scale) necessarily land him the win either, though.

Consider Quicksilver vs. Magneto. Magneto is undoubtedly the more powerful mutant in terms of scope and scale and ability to render destruction. The only mutants demonstrably stronger in the cinematic X-Men universe are the Phoenix and Shaw. But Quicksilver is inarguably the more effective combatant despite his inexperience and lack of lethal intent because he could defeat Magneto before Magneto could land a blow.

You can't always go with raw power.

quanchi112
I don't think Mags' vastly greater feats (in terms of scale) necessarily land him the win either, though.

Consider Quicksilver vs. Magneto. Magneto is undoubtedly the more powerful mutant in terms of scope and scale and ability to render destruction. The only mutants demonstrably stronger in the cinematic X-Men universe are the Phoenix and Shaw. But Quicksilver is inarguably the more effective combatant despite his inexperience and lack of lethal intent because he could defeat Magneto before Magneto could land a blow.

You can't always go with raw power. I agree but he is more ruthless, as well as more formidable than Gandalf by far. He has power, ruthlessness, greater feats, and a greater average portrayal than Gandalf who usually runs from orcs.

Time Immemorial

You can't always go with raw power.

QS vs Magento, Mags would lose. Its a no contest. He was a statue just like everyone else in the room.

Robtard
So now that the environment has been set, Gandalf loses right?
Depends, it seems to favor Magneto heavily, being in a junkyard.

But if Gandalf gets first attack (which is likely), that could mean the end for Magneto, getting slammed back and sent flying into a pile of scrap might well kill a 70ish year old man, if not it should incapacitate him.

Time Immemorial

But if Gandalf gets first attack (which is likely), that could mean the end for Magneto, getting slammed back and sent flying into a pile of scrap might well kill a 70ish year old man. if not incapacitate him.

So before when the environment favored Gandalf, you claimed victory, now its equal playing field and you cry about it?

He can fly, has helmet and can manipulate magnetic fields. You already stated Mag was more powerful in you're previous posts.

quanchi112

But if Gandalf gets first attack (which is likely), that could mean the end for Magneto, getting slammed back and sent flying into a pile of scrap might well kill a 70ish year old man, if not it should incapacitate him. Why is Gandalf getting the first attack in likely ?

Robtard

So before when the environment favored Gandalf, you claimed victory, now its equal playing field and you cry about it?

He can fly, has helmet and can manipulate magnetic fields. You already stated Mag was more powerful in you're previous posts.

When did the environment ever favor Gandalf here?

Mags does have more raw power than Gandalf, that doesn't mean an automatic win though, especially when either can one-shot each other.

quanchi112
Mags does have more raw power than Gandalf, that doesn't mean an automatic win though, especially when either can one-shot each other. Who has Gandalf oneshotted ?

Time Immemorial
Mags does have more raw power than Gandalf, that doesn't mean an automatic win though, especially when either can one-shot each other.

Gandalf was not even able to one shot Saruman? Why can he now one shot Mag?

quanchi112
Gandalf was not even able to one shot Saruman? Why can he now one shot Mag? Exactly. Evidence contradicts his silly made up claims.

Robtard
Gandalf was not even able to one shot Saruman? Why can he now one shot Mag?

Here you go, guess you missed it the first 2 times. See those Goblins flying, now imagine that was a 70ish year old man's body and he's flying in a junk yard.

CESGWgEZzRE

quanchi112
Here you go, guess you missed it the first 2 times. See those Goblins flying, now imagine that was a 70ish year old man's body and he's flying in a junk yard.

CESGWgEZzRE We see his attacks against an older man. I posted the video. Quit speculating when we evidence of him going up against an older man already.

Time Immemorial

CESGWgEZzRE

That was a surprise attack on a group of enemies, . And that's not how Gandalf usually leads.

Robtard
That was a surprise attack on a group of enemies, . And that's not how Gandalf usually leads.

So your argument is: "Gandalf just won't do it here cos he'll win with it". That's a silly MVF argument.

Time Immemorial
So your argument is: "Gandalf just won't do it here cos he'll win with it". That's a silly MVF argument.

It didn't kill anyone, none of them can fly, Magneto would have blocked it with metal like he did in X3.

Robtard
So a 70ish year old man's body could tank that blast in your opinion. Are you serious or just trolling again?

Time Immemorial
So a 70ish year old man's body could tank that blast in your opinion. Are you serious or just trolling again?

Gandalf is the same age. Did you watch Mag block attacks in X3?

TH3_V01D
ERRmmm peak Magneto is his old self, he would wreck Gandalf

Robtard
Gandalf is the same age.

Did you watch Mag block attacks in X3?

Repeat: Gandalf despite looking old and frail isn't really old and frail. He got slapped around by the Balrog a few times and was relatively okay during his epic plunge.

When the X-jet exploded? Yeah, I did. That was a further away attack than would be here and if you forgot, it mortally wounded him since he didn't block everthing.

Time Immemorial
Repeat: Gandalf despite looking old and frail isn't really old and frail. He got slapped around by the Balrog a few times and was relatively okay during his epic plunge.

When the X-jet exploded? Yeah, I did. That was a further away attack than would be here and if you forgot, it mortally wounded him since he didn't block everthing.

Thats why I think the younger Magneto is stronger then the older. We see young warriors time and time again, defeating the older more experienced people all the time, Anakin vs Dooku, Maul vs Qui Gon. Things like that.

The stadium feat he didn't even struggle and that stadium is heavier then part of the bridge he moved and he moved the bridge a much shorter distance.

Robtard
Thats why I think the younger Magneto is stronger then the older. We see young warriors time and time again, defeating the older more experienced people all the time, Anakin vs Dooku, Maul vs Qui Gon. Things like that.

The stadium feat he didn't even struggle and that stadium is heavier then part of the bridge he moved and he moved the bridge a much shorter distance.

He's not going by shown feats.

Part? He moved the entire bridge barring some of the concrete pillars near the bay. He did not really struggle, we see him smiling and he's fine afterward.

Proof: http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/12575 <--copy paste into address field

Why do you keep insisting otherwise?

Time Immemorial
He's not going by shown feats.

Part? He moved the entire bridge barring some of the concrete pillars near the bay. He did not really struggle, we see him smiling and he's fine afterward.

Proof: http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/12575 <--copy paste into address field

Why do you keep insisting otherwise?

I can't watch that, I live in Mexico, Hulu streaming isn't allowed down here.

Didn't get over exerted after the X Wing Feat?

Lestov16
Magneto has bullet time reflexes and considering the OP said this fight takes place in a used car lot, will definitely have used an old Chevy to turn Gandalf into spaghetti sauce before he can even raise his staff.

quanchi112
So a 70ish year old man's body could tank that blast in your opinion. Are you serious or just trolling again? Saruman tanked the tk attack. What opponent did Gandalf ko with this goblin knock down blast.

Robtard
Magneto has bullet time reflexes and considering the OP said this fight takes place in a used car lot, will definitely have used an old Chevy to turn Gandalf into spaghetti sauce before he can even raise his staff.

Which scene are you thinking shows Magneto with "bullet time reflexes"?

quanchi112
Which scene are you thinking shows Magneto with "bullet time reflexes"? What times are you referring to that Gandalf gets off the first attack ?

Lestov16
Which scene are you thinking shows Magneto with "bullet time reflexes"?

IIRC in the climax of X1 Magneto stopped all of the cops bullets in mid air before levitating their cars.

Impediment
Tempest, I need for you to present a setting and/or scenario for this versus match, else I will have to close it since it doesn't adhere to MVF rule #6.

Robtard
IIRC in the climax of X1 Magneto stopped all of the cops bullets in mid air before levitating their cars. No sir. The only bullet he stopped was the one he fired at the cop, this was to force Xavier's hand.

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/17120

Lestov16
My apologies for the misinformation.

Eh, even without BT reflexes, I still give it to Magneto. The arena favors him heavily.

Time Immemorial
Isn't that still pretty quick to stop a bullet like that?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Impediment
Tempest, I need for you to present a setting and/or scenario for this versus match, else I will have to close it since it doesn't adhere to MVF rule #6.

I included a setting earlier, just forgot to in the OP. It's a junkyard.

NemeBro
Magneto has bullet time reflexes and considering the OP said this fight takes place in a used car lot, will definitely have used an old Chevy to turn Gandalf into spaghetti sauce before he can even raise his staff. He might want to toss something heavier, because that won't kill Gandalf.

Time Immemorial
Anything Gandolf is gonna throw at him, Magneto could most likely stop or counter. Considering Mag can throw cars like toys, Gandalf would go down.

Robtard
Anything Gandolf is gonna throw at him, Magneto could most likely stop or counter. Considering Mag can throw cars like toys, Gandalf would go down.

Anything Magneto is going to throw at him, Gandalf could stop or counter (via shields). Considering Gand can produce huge TK blast and break stone (as seen in The Hobbit), Magneto would go down.

Time Immemorial
Anything Magneto is going to throw at him, Gandalf could stop or counter (via shields). Considering Gand can produce huge TK blast and break stone (as seen in The Hobbit), Magneto would go down.

How is his shield going to stop a bridge or stadium being dropped on him?

NemeBro
Magneto's most impressive feats are really impressive.

Also really ****ing slow.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Magneto's most impressive feats are really impressive.

Also really ****ing slow.

Yea moving huge objects like that but moving the X jet or tossing cars seems effortless.

That stadium came up pretty quick though and he was fine after dropping it.

Robtard
How is his shield going to stop a bridge or stadium being dropped on him?

Fight takes place in a "junk yard", I'm pretty sure bridges and stadiums aren't readily available.

You also just killed Magneto if that's the case, it takes him time to lift something that massive, Gandalf would have his way with him.

Time Immemorial
Fight takes place in a "junk yard", I'm pretty sure bridges and stadiums aren't readily available.

You also just killed Magneto if that's the case, it takes him time to lift something that massive, Gandalf would have his way with him.

Magneto is shown to be able to control other things while performing lifts.

The_Tempest
Glad someone mentioned the shields. Is this a good fight or what? big grin

thumb up

Robtard
Magneto is shown to be able to control other things while performing lifts. Great, he's not given access to a stadium or bridge here.

Stealth Moose
Magneto can stitch the back of his head while watching CNN, so his control over metal is pretty impressive to say the least. Most people couldn't do this by hand.

He takes the ring on Gandalf's finger and crushes his hand. While Gandalf is writhing in pain, Magneto launches him into orbit, because bfr.

quanchi112
He might want to toss something heavier, because that won't kill Gandalf. Why not ?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Magneto can stitch the back of his head while watching CNN, so his control over metal is pretty impressive to say the least. Most people couldn't do this by hand.

He takes the ring on Gandalf's finger and crushes his hand. While Gandalf is writhing in pain, Magneto launches him into orbit, because bfr.

Looks like we have a winner. He could also take that ring off and shove it through his head like he did Shaw.

quanchi112
Looks like we have a winner. He could also take that ring off and shove it through his head like he did Shaw. Watch out Robbie's going to claim Gandalf can do things. Don't worry he can't prove anything. I don't ever see him post evidence either. He's a harmless guy.

NemeBro
Why not ? Force field that blocked the Balrog's sword mostly.

quanchi112
Force field that blocked the Balrog's sword mostly. laughing out loud

Its easy to prove you wrong.

Look at those cuts and bruises all over his old face.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg

Quit making things up and ignoring the films.

NemeBro
Stop posting on a mobile phone. Get out of your mother's former pimp's basement and get a ****ing computer.

quanchi112
Stop posting on a mobile phone. Get out of your mother's former pimp's basement and get a ****ing computer. I am posting from my iPad not my iPhone. You're not that smart. Also evidence proves he doesn't have force fields.

Making shit up again.

Robtard
Looks like we have a winner. He could also take that ring off and shove it through his head like he did Shaw.

Which ring now?

http://knityorkcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/hobbit-gandalf-scarf.jpg

Robtard
Watch out Robbie's going to claim Gandalf can do things. Don't worry he can't prove anything. I don't ever see him post evidence either. He's a harmless guy.

You're a much better cheerleader than debater (god awful at that), so I approve of your new position in the MVF thumb up

NemeBro
mJZZNHekEQw

One minute in.

Gandalf using a force field.

Are you even trying?

quanchi112
mJZZNHekEQw

One minute in.

Gandalf using a force field.

Are you even trying? Yes, so with changing and standing still he can create a shield. We see at the end of the video the Balrog take him down with his whip. Magneto gathers more metal and waits for him to take down his shield or drops it on the shield so it hits Gandalf's dome piece.

Time Immemorial
Which ring now?

No Rob, he has a ring quit photoshopping things.

StealthRanger
>Accusations of photoshopping

Oh god lol

Anyways, basically what others said, whoever gets the first hit in wins

quanchi112
You're a much better cheerleader than debater (god awful at that), so I approve of your new position in the MVF thumb up You are a piss poor debater who never proves anything. I bet you let your wife fight your battles in real life due to the cowardice which seems to rule you.

Stealth Moose
Which ring now?

The one which appears when he fights the Balrog bro.

quanchi112
The one which appears when he fights the Balrog bro. Robbie has never seen the films, bro.

NemeBro
Yes, so with changing and standing still he can create a shield.

Also evidence proves he doesn't have force fields.

mmm

quanchi112
mmm He doesn't have instant force fields. iPad error. Point is he doesn't always have them up and when he does it takes time and he cannot attack.

NemeBro
iPad error. laughing

Epicurus
Magneto wins.

Eminence
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8926bd7bdc1b77746a67427a2d4d30ca/tumblr_mp9u5pRicu1rdqbfro1_500.gif

WORKS FOR ME

quanchi112
laughing Well, it was.

Robtard
You are a piss poor debater who never proves anything. I bet you let your wife fight your battles in real life due to the cowardice which seems to rule you.

The best you can do is a "no you", pathetic. Just stick to cheerleading others, thanks.

Robtard
The one which appears when he fights the Balrog bro.

Magneto is not a Balrog, so it it won't appear, bro.

quanchi112
The best you can do is a "no you", pathetic. Just stick to cheerleading others, thanks. I already outdebated you with evidence. You just throw baseless claims around and lie.

Stealth Moose
Magneto is not a Balrog, so it it won't appear, bro.

UR WRONG BRO.

quanchi112
UR WRONG BRO. He usually is.

Robtard
UR WRONG BRO.

No, Magneto is not a Balrog, bro.

Also, the flame of Anor is immune to magnetism.

Robtard
He usually is.

I'm really glad you took my advice and dedicated yourself to cheerleadering in the MVF thumb up

Lestov16
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Anyways, basically what others said, whoever gets the first hit in wins

thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Eminence
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8926bd7bdc1b77746a67427a2d4d30ca/tumblr_mp9u5pRicu1rdqbfro1_500.gif

WORKS FOR ME

McKellen still does it better.

Stealth Moose
No, Magneto is not a Balrog, bro.

Also, the flame of Anor is immune to magnetism.

PROOF BRO.

Robtard
PROOF BRO.

For one Magneto doesn't haz teh fires coming out him ears and arsehole, bro.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Eminence

WORKS FOR ME

Hahahaha

Stealth Moose
For one Magneto doesn't haz teh fires coming out him ears and arsehole, bro.

PROVE THE RING ISN'T METAL.

Robtard
PROVE THE RING ISN'T METAL.

Red Herrings, bro!

But prove Magneto can affect the magicals, bro!

Time Immemorial
Prove Magneto can affect the magicals, bro!

Rob why do you love Gandalf so much, I swear you would give your left one to him and your right too McCLane. laughing out loud

Robtard
Rob why do you love Gandalf so much, I swear you would give your left one to him and your right too McCLane. laughing out loud

What's not to love about Gandalf?

Wrong, my left one belongs to McClane; always has.

Stealth Moose
Red Herrings, bro!

But prove Magneto can affect the magicals, bro!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/141057/3833878-0837712083-Stadi.jpg

UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Time Immemorial
Stadium lift ftw!

Robtard
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/141057/3833878-0837712083-Stadi.jpg

UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

While both circular and loosely buttholish in appearance, the RFK Stadium is not the Flame of F##king Anor, bro. It's not even that shiny.

Robtard
Stadium lift ftw!

Invalid argument thumb down

Stealth Moose
While both circular and loosely buttholish in appearance, the RFK Stadium is not the Flame of F##king Anor, bro.

It too is magical.

Concede, bro.

Time Immemorial
What's not to love about Gandalf?

Wrong, my left one belongs to McClane; always has.

Whats not to love about Magneto, dudes a boss.

Robtard
It too is magical.

Concede, bro.

Overpriced hotdogs, beer and stale popcorn are not magical. They are in fact the antithesis of magic.

Time Immemorial
Invalid argument thumb down

Dude it was magical. I guess you didn't see the magic.

Robtard
Whats not to love about Magneto, dudes a boss.

Glad you agree with me again thumb up

Time Immemorial
Glad you agree with me again thumb up

Any fight Gandalf or McClane is in you never conceded though.

Robtard

Time Immemorial

quanchi112
I'm really glad you took my advice and dedicated yourself to cheerleadering in the MVF thumb up I debates with evidence whereas you haven't. You're a fanboy who needs to admit it.

Robtard
I made a few Gandalf and McClane threads before, duh.

IIRC, the only McClane thread you've made which I posted in was your McClane Vs Durden, and that was to point out the error of the thread parameters.

Gandalf, it's only this one I'm pretty sure.

quanchi112
IIRC, the only McClane thread you've made which I posted in was your McClane Vs Durden, and that was to point out the error of the thread parameters.

Gandalf, it's only this one I'm pretty sure. Quit assuming things based on your paranoid of other members.

Time Immemorial

Gandalf, it's only this one I'm pretty sure.

No I made a McClane vs Batman thread as well.

Robtard
Quit assuming things based on your paranoid of other members.

Terrible sentence. Just stick to cheerleading others as discussed, you at least have a minute amount of skill there.

quanchi112
Terrible sentence. Just tick to cheerleading others as discussed, you at least have a minute amount of skill there. Just tick, eh ?

Pull yourself together.

Robtard
No I made a McClane vs Batman thread as well.

Are you sure?

quanchi112
Are you sure? Quit being paranoid. It isn't healthy.

Robtard
At least you used "paranoid" correctly this time thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>