Quicksilver amped Sentinel vs MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D
Heroes, Shield soliers/agents, Hellicariers, Iron man drones allowed.

The battle is in New York downtown in a rainy day for bleak drama.

Tattoos N Scars
Hawkeye solos

Lestov16
Depends on whether Hiro's time stop can trump QS's Clockstoppers speed. If so, he can give that power to Sylar, who can absorb everyone's power and solo, if not, Sentinel does the same.

Tattoos N Scars
Agreed

Time Immemorial
Horrible thread and unclear what he is actually talking about.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
Depends on whether Hiro's time stop can trump QS's Clockstoppers speed. If so, he can give that power to Sylar, who can absorb everyone's power and solo, if not, Sentinel does the same. I wasn't aware Hiro and Sylar were part of the MCU.

When he said "Heroes" in the OP, I assumed he meant like, Thor and Hulk and stuff, lol.

Time Immemorial
Hiro Time Stops, Tri Beam Cuts them all in half.

NemeBro
Hiro isn't in this thread. no expression

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hiro isn't in this thread. no expression

Who are Heroes?

Eminence
You people are kidding, right?

Time Immemorial
This thread stinks

Lestov16
laughing out loud Fandom of the series caused me to completely misread the sentence

Anyways, if Hulk and Thor register as mutants, the MCU is FUBARed. If not....they're still screwed. Cap, WS, IM, and the SHIELD Helicarrier are non-essential here, especially with QS speed. Whether the Sentinel can harm Thor and Hulk decides whether Sentinel wins or it is a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.