Hancock and his girl vs Superman II Zod and his companions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Setting is the city where Superman fought Zod in Superman II. Scenario is Hancock and Wife are heroes and protecting the city against Zod and his two companions.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Hancock team wins.

SevenShackles
Don't Hancock and that women grow weaker in proximity?

StealthRanger
From what I recall, yes

KingD19
Hancock and Mary do grow weaker as they're closer. But it takes days if not weeks for the effects to take place. And even so, we should assume that weakness is off for this fight. Or we might as well say the Kryptonians are in their armor and will experience sensory overload when their masks are damaged.

StealthRanger
Anyways, never saw Superman 2, though given Zod and Superman tend to be on even terms with eachother and his Kryptonian buds are on a similar power tier, yeah, any one of them could solo

quanchi112
Hancock team wins, easily. Oil rig. Condolences.

steverules_2
Hancock wins and I base this fact on nothing

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112

This isn't MoS.

It's Superman 2.

Kotor3
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Anyways, never saw Superman 2, though given Zod and Superman tend to be on even terms with eachother and his Kryptonian buds are on a similar power tier, yeah, any one of them could solo

Actually Superman was stronger than Zod and his companions in Superman II.

KingD19
And considering that, my earlier post about the armor is retracted. That's what I get for posting at 6am.

Impediment
Kotor3, I need for you to present a setting and/or scenario for this versus match, else I will have to close it since it doesn't adhere to MVF rule #6.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112

Wrong movie quan.

Time Immemorial
Team 1 wins.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Impediment
Kotor3, I need for you to present a setting and/or scenario for this versus match, else I will have to close it since it doesn't adhere to MVF rule #6.

Setting is the city where Superman fought Zod in Superman II. Scenario is Hancock and Wife are heroes and protecting the city against Zod and his two companions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
This isn't MoS.

It's Superman 2. Manhole cover and he barely stopped a bus. Hancock stomps. Condolences.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Wrong movie quan. An even weaker Superman means an even more lopsided stomp of these awful aliens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.