Darth Traya vs Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
fight takes place on a dark side nexus

Darth Traya
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66893/1226740-darth_traya.jpg
vs

Darth Zannah

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/2585017-darthzannah.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya Gigadrains.

DarthAnt66
Traya gigadrains/TKs Zannah.

She is immune to fear effects. http://inky.me/lab/trollface/trollface.png

WildBantha88
sorry changed it to a darkside nexus fight

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
MOAR DRAINZ

carthage
No way Zannah could take that drain

Fated Xtasy
Zannah might win considering she more of a lightsaber duelist than kreia( granted kreia's a master duelist but she use her force powers more frequently than her saber)

carthage
That drain will take her out, Traya's TK feat of shattering the force shields of three Jedi masters and blasting them back is also more impressive than anything Zannah has done. She has formidable TK and drain, Zannah will get one shot either way.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
That drain will take her out, Traya's TK feat of shattering the force shields of three Jedi masters and blasting them back is also more impressive than anything Zannah has done. She has formidable TK and drain, Zannah will get one shot either way. Zannah also has really powerful TK, she sent Darth Bane who had his force shield up smashing into a wall and sent a bystander flying 30 meters down a hallway turning them into a mangled corpes IN ONE SHOT. Yea just saying

Emperordmb
Unless they stand there and monologue for a couple of minutes, I doubt Traya is bringing drain to the table here, as it is a difficult ability to employ in combat. As per TK, if Carthage is honestly suggesting Traya would one shot Zannah with TK, then he needs some help. I do not however see anything that prevents Zannah from tentacle raping, besting Traya in a duel, or potentially bringing down with illusions given Traya's history.

carthage
Because Drain will one shot her, and Zannah's tk feats are inferior to Traya's blasting back three jedi master's simultaneously.

PTforthewin
Zannah

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Because Drain will one shot her, and Zannah's tk feats are inferior to Traya's blasting back three jedi master's simultaneously.
If she even gets a chance to use drain in combat. The one time she actually used drain was after she and a few Jedi stood there for a couple of minutes while she monologued. She has never been shown applying drain in actual combat, and it's known to be a very difficult power to wield in combat.

Zannah snapped two Jedi's necks and disintegrated her cousin's hand as a child, and as an adult she completely wrecked a person with a TK blast until they were an unrecognizable bloody heap. She was also capable of defending against Bane's TK. Whoever's TK you find superior, I can guarantee you neither of them will one-shot the other with it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya and nihilus employ the same drain, and the latter certainly doesn't seem to find difficulty using it in a fight/on the fly.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya and nihilus employ the same drain, and the latter certainly doesn't seem to find difficulty using it in a fight/on the fly.
Nihilus is a force wound who can shlurp planets when he speaks. Traya is not exactly anywhere near Nihilus's level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
True enough, however I'll bring up another example: darth malak.

Emperordmb
True enough, however I'll bring up another example: darth malak.
Didn't he do that to unconscious Jedi aboard the Star Forge?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
...while fighting Revan, yeah. It's rather combat applicable

Emperordmb
...while fighting Revan, yeah. It's rather combat applicable
...when you are a force wound black hole thing or have the assistance of a powerful station that helps you siphon force energy...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah but your forgetting that he's also fighting Revan as he does this, and he still has to drain them. The power isn't just given to him. And trayas stronger in the force than malak anyways erm

Emperordmb
Yeah but your forgetting that he's also fighting Revan as he does this, and he still has to drain them. The power isn't just given to him. And trayas stronger in the force than malak anyways erm
Traya does not have the Star Forge to assist her though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah but as I said, traya's more powerful than malak anyways. And another thing that seems to be forgotten is that traya taught nihilus how to use his specific variant of drain.

Emperordmb
Yeah but as I said, traya's more powerful than malak anyways. And another thing that seems to be forgotten is that traya taught nihilus how to use his specific variant of drain.
True but Traya is not a gaping force black hole like Nihilus is.

Malak still had a very potent Rakatan Space station greatly aiding him in the draining process. Neither Malak nor Traya have shown any combative applications of this power in the middle of a fight without any aids.

WildBantha88
They are on a dark side nexus sooo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Rakatan station merely kept the Jedi suspended in between life and death, malak still had to drain them. While in a combat scenario no expression

Emperordmb
The Rakatan station merely kept the Jedi suspended in between life and death, malak still had to drain them. While in a combat scenario no expression
"The Star Forge is more than just a space station. In some ways, it is like a living creature. It hungers. And it can feed on the dark side that is within all of us."-KOTOR

I'm pretty sure the Star Forge assisted greatly with the draining process.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah I concede regarding the malak thing, just watched the dialogue unfolded between them. Although as Bantha said this is in fact a dark side nexus, which would allow her to use it with greater ease.

Emperordmb
Yeah I concede regarding the malak thing, just watched the dialogue unfolded between them. Although as Bantha said this is in fact a dark side nexus, which would allow her to use it with greater ease.
To be honest I'm just glad this argument is kinda sorta resolved/cooled down, because I really should be focusing more on the immense amounts of homework I have due tomorrow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, if Wookiepedia is to be taken seriously, traya used dark healing (drain) to oneshot the assassins on malachor. On the fly.

Emperordmb
Too busy with logarithms to continue this debate tonight.

Darth _Sadow1
Traya doesn't even need Force Drain here. Her force powers are just too much. She just has her sabers fly around Zannah and distract her before unleashing Plague to slow her down and Storm to fry her.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1
Traya doesn't even need Force Drain here. Her force powers are just too much. She just has her sabers fly around Zannah and distract her before unleashing Plague to slow her down and Storm to fry her. Zannah should be able to deal with her sabers and Zannahs illusions should cause trouble for Traya. Plus Zannah has tendrils soooo

Darth _Sadow1
I don't think that illusions will work on someone like Traya. Someone who has studied the Dark Side like she has surely must have learned how to counter something like that. And Zannah is very good with defending herself in saber combat (as that's what Soresu is for). The sabers were meant to stall while Traya spams her force powers.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zannah should be able to deal with her sabers and Zannahs illusions should cause trouble for Traya. Plus Zannah has tendrils soooo

I don't think that illusions will work on someone like Traya. Someone who has studied the Dark Side like she has surely must have learned how to counter something like that. And Zannah is very good with defending herself in saber combat (as that's what Soresu is for). The sabers were meant to stall while Traya spams her force powers.

WildBantha88
Really the lightsabers are erilivent in this battle, Zannah can handle Trayas lightsabers and if Traya is just using them to buy time while she charges her force abilities then really the lightsaber duel doesn't matter at all because Zannah charges her force abilities while fighting with the lighttsaber.

Even if Zannahs illusions don't break Trayas mind they will have an effect, as it was shown that Bane who was able to power through the magic, was still effected greatly by them. And Zannah really when Zannah uses her illusions i suspect Traya will drop her hold on her lightsaber and Zannah will be able to cut her down

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Even if Zannahs illusions don't break Trayas mind they will have an effect, as it was shown that Bane who was able to power through the magic, was still effected greatly by them. And Zannah really when Zannah uses her illusions i suspect Traya will drop her hold on her lightsaber and Zannah will be able to cut her down
I've never really thought about this before. If Traya overcomes Zannah's illusions Zannah could probably slice and dice while she's still recovering.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1
I don't think that illusions will work on someone like Traya. Someone who has studied the Dark Side like she has surely must have learned how to counter something like that.
Bane studied the Dark Side as well, and even possessed the source from which Zannah attained much of her own knowledge. That being said, it would appear that the only way is through willpower, and I'm not quite sure if Traya is up to Bane's level in willpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.