Magneto (Fassbender) vs. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
In San Francisco.

Who wins ?

Time Immemorial
Magneto

God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
It's weird why you ask me and not immortal.

Time Immemorial
It's weird why you ask me and not immortal.

He would drop a building on him, I think Mag is way OP.

God Cloth Seiya
It takes him a while to move large metal objects, by the time he would lift a building Godzilla would have either destroyed it or used its atomic breath on Magneto.

Arachnid1
Godzilla. I have a hard time seeing Mags even hurting Godzilla.

Time Immemorial
It takes him a while to move large metal objects, by the time he would lift a building Godzilla would have either destroyed it or used its atomic breath on Magneto.

Yea but he is pretty damn slow on land and he couldn't move out of the way fast enough to dodge the building that was falling. We got to see him use that atomic breath once. And it took a long time to charge. Mag could make a shield out of the terrain. I guess it depends on what he is going to lead with.

quanchi112
It's weird why you ask me and not immortal. I agree with Time. So how is that weird ?

God Cloth Seiya
Because you only ask people for their reasons when they think your character will lose in a thread you made.

quanchi112
Because you only ask people for their reasons when they think your character will lose in a thread you made. Quit bellyaching. How does Godzilla win iyo ?

God Cloth Seiya
Honestly we've seen Magneto having to take time lifting large objects. If he tried to lift a building that leaves him wide open for an attack.

quanchi112
Honestly we've seen Magneto having to take time lifting large objects. If he tried to lift a building that leaves him wide open for an attack. We have also seen him manipulate multiple metals at once. Godzilla would be attacked left and right here. A building also ko'd Godzilla.

God Cloth Seiya
But (if I'm not mistaken) the military couldn't even put Godzilla down. Magneto controlled small pieces of metal at one time but none of that is hurting Godzilla.

playa1258
Godzilla easily.

quanchi112
But (if I'm not mistaken) the military couldn't even put Godzilla down. Magneto controlled small pieces of metal at one time but none of that is hurting Godzilla. Military for the most part let them fight.

Magneto manipulated gigantic sentinels while an entire stadium at the same time. Get a clue.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
He side bars into sentinels, that's not that much metal. And the stadium took a while to lift.

quanchi112
He side bars into sentinels, that's not that much metal. And the stadium took a while to lift. Sentinels along with a giant stadium is a lot of metal.

He controlled both at the same time. Just proved you wrong with facts.

God Cloth Seiya
He put beams into the sentinels, I'm not saying he can't lift a lot of metal I'm saying it takes time. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?

quanchi112
He put beams into the sentinels, I'm not saying he can't lift a lot of metal I'm saying it takes time. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? You said he only controlled small amounts of metal at the same time. I just proved you wrong. And then some.

God Cloth Seiya
I'm talking about on the fly though. Like instantly.

quanchi112
I'm talking about on the fly though. Like instantly. Godzilla isn't fast. He is epically slow. Magneto can assault the slow, lumbering giant.

God Cloth Seiya
With what? Frying pans? He can control those on the fly.

quanchi112
With what? Frying pans? He can control those on the fly. You do realize he can control many things in Sam Francisco. Quit being silly. I already proved you wrong.

God Cloth Seiya
Never said he could, and your started putting words in my mouth and saying you proved me wrong on something I didn't even say.

I'm just not gonna comment on this thread anymore if your gonna start that.

quanchi112
Never said he could, and your started putting words in my mouth and saying you proved me wrong on something I didn't even say.

I'm just not gonna comment on this thread anymore if your gonna start that. Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
But (if I'm not mistaken) the military couldn't even put Godzilla down. Magneto controlled small pieces of metal at one time but none of that is hurting Godzilla. Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentinels along with a giant stadium is a lot of metal.

He controlled both at the same time. Just proved you wrong with facts. I proved you wrong. Your own words which you seem to not really understand.

God Cloth Seiya
Where did I say he couldn't control large pieces of metal?

quanchi112
Where did I say he couldn't control large pieces of metal? You said he only controlled small pieces at one time.

But (if I'm not mistaken) the military couldn't even put Godzilla down. Magneto controlled small pieces of metal at one time but none of that is hurting Godzilla. Originally posted by quanchi112

He controlled both at the same time. Just proved you wrong with facts.

Clearly false. Read my response again making you eat your own words.

God Cloth Seiya
I said he did control small pieces of metal at one time. Never said only, thanks for proving yourself wrong.

quanchi112
I said he did control small pieces of metal at one time. Never said only, thanks for proving yourself wrong. I proved you wrong with an example of him controlling various amounts of huge metals at one time. You don't know what words like small and big mean. It's all the same to you, dummy.

God Cloth Seiya
Since you were putting words in my mouth I'm gonna stop commenting on this thread right........................now.

quanchi112
Since you were putting words in my mouth I'm gonna stop commenting on this thread right........................now. Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya

He controlled both at the same time. Just proved you wrong with facts. That is your quote. I didn't alter the words. You are so bad at this you're conceding and trying to say you didn't say it now. Admit you were wrong and beg for my mercy, slave.

TheGrat1
Does Zilla know where Mags is at the beginning of the fight? If not Mags could just hide in a building/subway somewhere and pelt him with metal until he stops moving.

Estacado
Another great thread by the King Of Retards.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Another great thread by the King Of Retards. You didn't create the thread, bandwagon boy.

Zilla loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Does Zilla know where Mags is at the beginning of the fight? If not Mags could just hide in a building/subway somewhere and pelt him with metal until he stops moving. They are both 200 feet away from each other. They are both aware.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by quanchi112
They are both 200 feet away from each other. They are both aware.
Unless Goji starts with atomic breath I think Mags has this. Too small and will immediately become Goji's second concern after the buildings that keep smacking him.

DTM
Godzilla Slaughters Magneto. No amount of metal will help him take down that Monster.

TheGrat1
The MUTOs were able to hurt him. Mags could easily sharpen I-beams and start treating Zilla like a pincushion.

Like I said, atomic breath off the bat means the end of Magneto but Goji doesn't always lead with that.

Zilla takes 5/10 and Mags takes 5/10

DTM
To me, the damage the MUTOs could do is more than what Magnetos throwing metal beams can do. Not to mention the damage to the Entire Area around both of them, just by Godzillas own movements, would be enough to put Magneto on Pure Defense from the get go.

Epicurus
Goji wins 6/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Unless Goji starts with atomic breath I think Mags has this. Too small and will immediately become Goji's second concern after the buildings that keep smacking him. Godzilla isn't fast enough to attack first.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Godzilla isn't fast enough to attack first. You act like Mags is some speed demon. The dude slowly floated around everywhere he went, and it took him ages to lift the stadium, the submarine, the bridge in X3, and anything else of massive size.

Godzilla would fry him with his atomic breath (which took around 7 seconds to charge up and blast out). Mags took a good 15 getting the stadium off the ground, slowely floated the stadium over to where he wanted it and dropped (not threw) it. Godzilla is both faster and more powerful than he is.

Godzilla wins 10/10. Mags wont hurt him or last long enough to even get his bigger attacks off which also wouldn't hurt him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You act like Mags is some speed demon. The dude slowly floated around everywhere he went, and it took him ages to lift the stadium, the submarine, the bridge in X3, and anything else of massive size.

Godzilla would fry him with his atomic breath (which took around 7 seconds to charge up and blast out). Mags took a good 15 getting the stadium off the ground, slowely floated the stadium over to where he wanted it and dropped (not threw) it. Godzilla is both faster and more powerful than he is.

Godzilla wins 10/10. Mags wont hurt him or last long enough to even get his bigger attacks off which also wouldn't hurt him. Magneto would have projectiles and things attacking him from all sides. Then he would lift the big structures.

Magneto is a lot smarter than Godzilla and would use tact. He can manipulate multiple things at once. All about the multi tasking.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Godzilla and pretty easily at that... Not as easily as Anakin rage stomps Khan.. but pretty easy

BruceSkywalker
was bored so read these 3 pages.. I've watched both X-Men films which starred Fassbender as well as seen Godzilla twice...

I like Fassbender as Magneto, hope we returns for X-Men: Apocalypse but as for this, Zilla destroys, way to easy, Fassbender Mags isn't fast enough to dodge anything Zilla does.. Fassbender Mags becomes atomic ash since he has no defense against Zilla's atomic fire

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Godzilla and pretty easily at that... Not as easily as Anakin rage stomps Khan.. but pretty easy Based on ?

Prove either if you will or else concede.

marvelmadness13
The newest Godzilla tanked a thermonuclear weapon, how is Magneto going to do anything to him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
The newest Godzilla tanked a thermonuclear weapon, how is Magneto going to do anything to him? Far less ko'd him. It's like saying you can tank punches but what happens if someone plugs up your nose and mouth ? You die despite the superior force being from the punches.

smile

marvelmadness13
He was wore out from fighting but no monster or weapon K.O.d him. Magneto cannot hit as hard as the M.U.T.O.s, and he is nowhere near the power of a nuclear weapon so he could literally do nothing to Godzilla.

quanchi112
He was wore out from fighting but no monster or weapon K.O.d him. Magneto cannot hit as hard as the M.U.T.O.s, and he is nowhere near the power of a nuclear weapon so he could literally do nothing to Godzilla. I believe he can hit harder and with more force due to his powers than the Mutos.

marvelmadness13
The M.U.T.O.s tore down multiple skyscrapers and pounded craters twice their size Iinto the earth in less time than it took Magneto to lift the stadium...

Magneto is cool and all but he's done nothing in either film to show that he could more than annoy Godzilla.

quanchi112
The M.U.T.O.s tore down multiple skyscrapers and pounded craters twice their size Iinto the earth in less time than it took Magneto to lift the stadium...

Magneto is cool and all but he's done nothing in either film to show that he could more than annoy Godzilla. Magento can also tear up and manipulate said structures as well. Keeping it intact and lifting it will obviously take more time than destroying it. A building ko'd Godzilla. Neto wrecks the dumb monster.

marvelmadness13
It would take him hours to do what it takes seconds for the M.U.T.O.s to do when they were just walking through. He would be basically stationary while concentrating that hard which means he gets turned to ash by an atomic ray or simply stepped on.

quanchi112
It would take him hours to do what it takes seconds for the M.U.T.O.s to do when they were just walking through. He would be basically stationary while concentrating that hard which means he gets turned to ash by an atomic ray or simply stepped on. No, it wouldn't. You are speculating. The muto however can't hurl stadiums into Zilla though. Neto can wreck buildings though.

Zilla is too busy being concussed by objects to worry about his breath which took many days to unleash. In character he doesn't start off by using it so quit making things up.

marvelmadness13
So Magneto's legitimately time consuming stadium lift is ignorable and Godzilla's breath with a 10 second charge takes days? Yeah, this where I have to assume you're trying to troll me.

quanchi112
So Magneto's legitimately time consuming stadium lift is ignorable and Godzilla's breath with a 10 second charge takes days? Yeah, this where I have to assume you're trying to troll me. I didn't say it takes days I said he didn't use these attacks for days. Magneto doesn't need a stadium to wear down the beast.

Silent Master
So Magneto's legitimately time consuming stadium lift is ignorable and Godzilla's breath with a 10 second charge takes days? Yeah, this where I have to assume you're trying to troll me.

It's quan, of course he's trolling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's quan, of course he's trolling. Based on ?

Werewolf582
Didn't one of the MUTOs also destroy a mountain?

jinXed by JaNx
Nuclear breath...,don't see why I need to say anymore

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is dumb.

Magneto would be lucky to hurt Godzilla, much less put him down. He'd need to like toss a bridge or a stadium do have any noticeable impact. And lifting objects of that size while impressive takes time and they don't exactly move swiftly.

And movie Magneto doesn't even have a force field. Godzilla could kill him with a fart......

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is dumb.

Magneto would be lucky to hurt Godzilla, much less put him down. He'd need to like toss a bridge or a stadium do have any noticeable impact. And lifting objects of that size while impressive takes time and they don't exactly move swiftly.

And movie Magneto doesn't even have a force field. Godzilla could kill him with a fart......
He wouldn't even need stadiums or large buildings. He could sharpen I-beams he rips out of buildings and impale Goji with them, then thread them around his skeleton/into his brain.

Goji wins 6/10 because he CAN end Mags right away with a tail smash or atomic breath but he usually like to size up his opponent and roar first. That would give Mags plenty of time to magnet hop away and do what I said before. At that point just finding Mags would be an ordeal for Godzilla, let alone killing him.

DTM
I-beams against Godzilla would be less than pin pricks (that is if they can even pierce his hide), and since Magneto never showed any speed or agility while fighting, it wont take more than a few such pricks before Godzilla turns to him and either Crushes or Atomizes Eric to nothingness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Didn't one of the MUTOs also destroy a mountain? Point ?

juggerman
Just saw X-Men on Suday and I gotta say.... Magneto has a better shot than I originally thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.