Darth Vader (Peak Suit) vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth _Sadow1
I know that this thread has been done many times before, but I wanted to have this debate again. Personally, I am for Vader in this one, but if anyone else can give a good reason why Malgus wins, I will concede. And a good reason is not "I hate Vader" or "Vader's armor fails if he gets a static shock" since he managed to tank Sidious' lightning and walk across the room with him. So let's see peoples' opinions!

WildBantha88
I love and respect Darth Malgus for all he has done but I don't let that blind me to the fact that Vader is stronger. Despites Vaders weakness, both against lightning and his control panel, he is still one of the top sith. Malgus's lightning is not a game changer either, Vader has his lightsaber and he can tank powerful amounts of lightning. As far as lightsaber duelist go, I am giving it to Vader only slightly. All in all Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.