Darth Thanathon, Ulic Qel Droma, and Darth Wyyrlok run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
1. OCW Grievous, Saesee Tiin, Hazen

2. Darth Traya, SF Malak, Kit Fisto

3. Darth Bane DOE, Darth Nihl, Plo Koon

4. Reborn Krayt, Asajj Ventress, Satele Shan

BOSS: Darth Plagueis and Darth Zannah (fully prepped)

Emperordmb
I'm thinking done at three

Q99
Oooh, Hazen's in 1, people so rarely use them... (though Wyyr'd beat him, so ah well, poor Hazen!).

2's a hard fight that they win, stand a good chance at stopping at 3 but I think have a reasonable chance of passing... even if they do get past 3, 4 stops them without a doubt.

Nephthys
Bane solo's in round 3. estahuh

carthage
Down at four.

Droma can hold Bane off in sabers, Wyyrlok is superior to Nihl, and Thanathon can at least not get killed by Koon long enough for Wyyrlok to kill him.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Down at four.

Droma can hold Bane off in sabers, Wyyrlok is superior to Nihl, and Thanathon can at least not get killed by Koon long enough for Wyyrlok to kill him.

My thoughts as well. Bane is stronger than the trio members individually, but both his fellows are weaker and I think it'll eventually become 3-on-1, with Thanaton able to stay in the back and do his fully-charged lightning blasts.

Nephthys
Other than the fact that Bane would just blitz Thanaton or ragdoll him off the bat. He'd also outduel or overpower Droma or Wyyrlok. His teammates simply give him more time to defeat one opponent then crush the other two.

Lord Stark
You think Bane can ragdoll Thanaton?

Nephthys
Nox could. Bane can.

DarthAnt66
They lose at two.
Traya gigadrains.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Other than the fact that Bane would just blitz Thanaton or ragdoll him off the bat. He'd also outduel or overpower Droma or Wyyrlok. His teammates simply give him more time to defeat one opponent then crush the other two.

Why would Thanaton be standing in front? Droma's saber-focused, he'd be in front.

And a 'ragdoll' generally doesn't take someone out, just throws them and makes them take a few moments to recover. If he was ragdolled.

While he could beat Droma, it would not at all be a fast duel, it'd buy the others time to work.

Emperordmb
Bane has ways to dispatch Droma other than by the tip of a lightsaber though.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane has ways to dispatch Droma other than by the tip of a lightsaber though.

Sure, and I don't think any of them would be too easy, Qel was fairly badass.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Why would Thanaton be standing in front? Droma's saber-focused, he'd be in front.

And a 'ragdoll' generally doesn't take someone out, just throws them and makes them take a few moments to recover. If he was ragdolled.

While he could beat Droma, it would not at all be a fast duel, it'd buy the others time to work.

Why do you think it matters where Droma wants to be as opposed to where Bane wants to be? He's faster, if he wants he could get around him. Or jump over him. Plus isn't that assuming someone would be "standing in front"? If they're just standing in a row then Bane can attack whoever he wants first. Plus Bane could likely shove Droma out of the way with TK.

Ragdoll was shorthand for "Force pwn." Bane isn't going to **** around with him like Nox was, he'd throw him hard enough to shatter his bones like he did with Raskta or simply snap his neck like he did with Qordis. Or Force Lightning him.

Personally I don't think it would matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.