Blink and Magneto (Fassbender) vs. Superman (MoS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Fight is in football Stadium from DoFP

Supes is not allowed to leave the confines of the stadium. Neither are Magneto or Blink

Time Immemorial
MoS snaps there neck

Firefly218
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
MoS snaps there neck

The bastard will try

Lestov16
Maybe if Supes was slower, Blink could theoretically decap him with a wormhole, but he's way too fast. They'll be turned to mulch before they can even think of which direction to aim at.

ares834
Originally posted by Firefly218
The bastard will try

And will effortlessly succeed.

Superman stomps.

Firefly218
Originally posted by ares834
And will effortlessly succeed.

Superman stomps.

thumb up

**** superman

quanchi112
Magneto solos.

-Pr-
Magneto is an unknown quantity in this, as I don't know if he can affect Superman.

Blink is too slow though; I don't see her lasting very long.

NemeBro
Murderman murders them like he murdered Zod.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Murderman murders them like he murdered Zod. He was forced into killing him which made him cry. Magneto kills and doesn't cry about it. Magneto kills him. Superman feels no guilt. Everyone wins.

NemeBro
Murderman indeed doesn't feel guilt for butchering the subhumans.

He also wins. thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
Supes in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Murderman indeed doesn't feel guilt for butchering the subhumans.

He also wins. thumb up He felt bad for killing the man who killed his real father, twice. He's a sissy boy. Just like your dad I imagine.

Magneto wins.

Superman dies so the guilt finally doesn't plague him anymore. Everyone wins.

DTM
Superman wins here, fairly solidly.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by -Pr-
Magneto is an unknown quantity in this, as I don't know if he can affect Superman.

Is there a scenario where Magneto could directly effect MOS? Since I don't think he's actually made of steel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Superman wins here, fairly solidly. Based on ?

DTM
Based on the fact that I dont think theres very much either Blink or Magneto can do to hurt him, let alone KO/Kill him. Blinks teleportation is virtually negated by Supermans superspeed, he can literally position himself anywhere he wants around the portals to best suit his needs. Then again, you think Khan and Spock could beat this Superman, so clearly I see why youd be voting against him here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Based on the fact that I dont think theres very much either Blink or Magneto can do to hurt him, let alone KO/Kill him. Blinks teleportation is virtually negated by Supermans superspeed, he can literally position himself anywhere he wants around the portals to best suit his needs. Then again, you think Khan and Spock could beat this Superman, so clearly I see why youd be voting against him here. A tower ko'd Superman. Magneto can control bigger towers. Magneto stomps.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Is there a scenario where Magneto could directly effect MOS? Since I don't think he's actually made of steel.

I think Magneto might be able to affect any metal in his body, though it's an if, not a definite.

draxx_tOfU
Clark is too fast. Another win for Superman.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think Magneto might be able to affect any metal in his body, though it's an if, not a definite.

Does he have more Iron in his blood than a human?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Does he have more Iron in his blood than a human?

I don't know. I'm just open to the possibility. If he can't manipulate Superman, he dies.

Werewolf582
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.