Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 5. Shaak Ti Vs Raskta Lsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Konichiwa and welcome back to the SFJ tournament, in the last round Aryn Leneer defeated the highly skilled Asajj Ventress by one vote, the match was very close but Aryn Leneer has advanced to the next round. this next match up is features to highly powerful jedi masters, whose skills with the lightsaber are Legendary, both are great warriors, and highly trained in the ways of the force, Now. On the to the fight!

Shaak Ti
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/156/d/8/shaak_ti_by_mikekimart-d67yszf.jpg

a jedi master of legendary power, trained as a jedi consular Shaak ti was extremely powerful in the force, and used her power to keep the kamino ocean at bay during the separatist attack, and was able to use the rare control fauna technique against the sith apprentice, it should also be noted that she was able to bat starkillers telekinetic attacks with ease, despite being trained as consular, Shaak Ti was a masterful lightsaber combatant using forms like Makashi and Ataru against Foes like The Sith apprentice, Starkiller, and even held her own against dozens of Magna-guards alone, I should also note that Shaak Ti was able to hold her own against grevious on Hypori alone. it was even said that should grevious. shaak ti also dueled skywalker during his attack on the temple

Versus

Raskta Lsu
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120426042145/starwars/images/d/d0/Raskta_Lsu.jpg

A powerful jedi master, who was considered the greatest jedi of her time, Raskta was a highly skilled echani jedi, who would become a master of all seven forms and jedi swordmaster, as highly skiled and trained master, Raskta was handpicked by Lord Hoth to join the army of light, during their mission to find and kill the sith lord bane, Raskta's allies were easily dispatched leaving her as the sole opponent of Darth Bane, who matched her blow for blow.

Thank You for checking out this thread I really appreciated, don't forget to vote for your favorite character, Happy voting!

carthage
Shaak Ti in a good, good fight

WildBantha88
I have come to my conclusion, Shaak Ti is a good enough swordwoman that she will not go down easily to Raskta, even though I think Raskta is the better swordmaster. How ever Raskta does have trouble dealing with force abilities, a field that Shaak Ti is strong in. The gap between there force abilities is larger than the gap between there swordwomanship, there for I have to vote for Shaak Ti

Nephthys
Shaal Ti didn't actually do anything more with the Force than toss mushrooms at Galen. So I'm not sure how effective she'll be against Raskta in that area. In pure lightsabers I'd give it to Lsu. Shaak Ti is an amazing swordsman, but the Echani is just on another level imo.

carthage
She had enough latent force power to turn a planet into a lightside nexus iirc.

That's a pretty impressive feat.

DarthAnt66
Lsu.
I have summoned a huge respect for her after re-reading the Bane novels.

NewGuy01
Shaak Ti.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Lsu. Her raw skill as a swordsman impresses me more, and her physical abilities, particularly her speed are extremely impressive.

The elephant in the room is her weakness against force abilities, as shown when a push from Bane would've killed her, however this is the same Bane who disintegrated a dozen technobeasts with a force wave. Shaak Ti is a Jedi consular, so she is well versed in force abilities, however Shaak Ti is more focused on the healing and nature related abilities than telekinetic combat. AS Plagueis would say, she is more versed in the Anima of the force than the Aperion. As a Jedi she also exercises more restraint over her force abilities, and doesn't strike me as somebody who would apply them in a lethal manner.

That being said I think the fatal blow will be dealt by the blade of a lightsaber, and on this point Lsu's defensive capabilities as a duelist impress me far more. Both have been caught off guard while amped, however Lsu was caught off guard by Darth Bane, a very unpredictable fighter who is perhaps second only to Sidious in deception, while Shaak Ti got killed by a lucky strike from Starkiller who was swinging his blade desperately when Ti had a huge environmental advantage.

Ultimately I think Shaak Ti may ward off Lsu for a bit, but ultimately the Echani Blademaster will reign supreme.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
She had enough latent force power to turn a planet into a lightside nexus iirc.

That's a pretty impressive feat.
Shaak Ti seems to be a bit more focused on the Anima than the Aperion.

Fated Xtasy
Please don't forget to vote, I mean I could easily tally em up my self, but it helps, either way I appreciate your viewing and voting on my tournament thanks and happy voting

NewGuy01
I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is no such thing as a Light Side Nexus where servants of the Dark are weakened and those of the Light empowered, as one has never been described.

However, the fact remains that Shaak Ti's presence on Felucia negated it's Dark Side alignment completely, and she was capable of controlling armies of living creatures of the planet, from Rancors to Saarlacs speaks immensely for her power.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is no such thing as a Light Side Nexus where servants of the Dark are weakened and those of the Light empowered, as one has never been described.

However, the fact remains that Shaak Ti's presence on Felucia negated it's Dark Side alignment completely, and she was capable of controlling armies of living creatures of the planet, from Rancors to Saarlacs speaks immensely for her power.
Felucia was actually neutral before she showed up.

As I've also said before, this relates to the Anima aspect of the force, and not the Aperion aspect.

NewGuy01
We've had this argument before, there's two quotes in the Force Unleashed novel that directly state the only thing keeping Felucia from falling into immeasurable darkness is Shaak Ti's presence.

Q99
Hm, this is a tough one... Shaak is undoubtably stronger in the force, but she's also not one who uses direct powers like push much.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, this is a tough one... Shaak is undoubtably stronger in the force, but she's also not one who uses direct powers like push much.
Hence my Anima Aperion analogy.

Q99
Though while she didn't us TK *much*, she does use it well. She shoved a Magnaguard in front of a train, and also tied Grievous's cloak to a train's rail.

deathslash
I think Shaak Ti wins this in a very, very close fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Though while she didn't us TK *much*, she does use it well. She shoved a Magnaguard in front of a train, and also tied Grievous's cloak to a train's rail.

She's used TK against Galen, hell she even used Kinetite against him.

Regardless, though, Shaak Ti wins through merit as a duelist as well as a Force User.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.