Metro Man and Titan vs MOS Superman and Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

NemeBro
You spelled Tighten wrong.

Lestov16
My bad, brosky

NemeBro
I am way too lazy to even begin calculating Metro Man's speed, but I think he should probably be faster than Superman and much faster than Hancock. Tighten is theoretically similar.

I can't recall strength feats and shit from them though. The speed is all I remember.

KingD19
Metro Man could solo. He's far too fast and so strong that he could easily hurt either of them. He uses Tigthen as a distraction then solos.

Time Immemorial
Metro Man wins

Impediment
Metro Man is FTL. He was moving so fast that time literally stood still.

He solos.

Robtard
If he was FTL, he would have gone back in time.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
If he was FTL, he would have gone back in time.

FLT doesn't mean you can go back in time, I think that was literally the worst scene in movie history. laughing

KingD19
Didn't he move so fast that the beam of sunlight streaming into the observatory still hadn't gotten more than a few feet in by the time he came back?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
FLT doesn't mean you can go back in time, I think that was literally the worst scene in movie history. laughing Shut up.

NemeBro
Actually that's pretty much exactly what it means.

Tachyons, theoretical subatomic (IIRC) particles that travel faster than light, travel backwards through time.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't he move so fast that the beam of sunlight streaming into the observatory still hadn't gotten more than a few feet in by the time he came back?

No. He did his speed thing well before that death beam even fired. Besides that beam itself wasn't moving at light speed to begin with

KingD19
I didn't mean the death beam. I meant the actual rays of sunlight that flooded into the observatory when the roof opened. As sunlight travels as fast as...well light.

Time Immemorial
Shut up.

Ah, back trolling me again huh.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Actually that's pretty much exactly what it means.

Tachyons, theoretical subatomic (IIRC) particles that travel faster than light, travel backwards through time.

Theoretical?

Robtard
Ah, back trolling me again huh.

Nope. What I said was theoretically correct.

Time Immemorial
Nope. What I said was theoretically correct.

You cannot turn back time by going light speed. Its a movie not real life.

Time only moves forward since Immemorial.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
I didn't mean the death beam. I meant the actual rays of sunlight that flooded into the observatory when the roof opened. As sunlight travels as fast as...well light.

The light started coming in when the beam hit the roof. He moved and returned before the beam was even fired. Then he started putting on the "Oh I'm weak" act and then the beam fired.

TheGrat1
Metro Man punches their heads from every direction until they are the size of walnuts.

Robtard
You cannot turn back time by going light speed. Its a movie not real life.

Time only moves forward since Immemorial.

Going back in time via FTL travel is seen in films; we're debating film characters. Superman when he travelled FTL in Superman 1978 and ST: The Voyage Home showed it with the slingshot effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.