WWH/Superman vs First born/ General zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
Which team can pull the majority?

pym-ftw
Team 2

carver9
Team 1.

h1a8
This is a close one. I'll probably go with team 2 here.

Khazra Reborn
At the moment Zod seems to be above Superman, and FB should be able to take down Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
At the moment Zod seems to be above Superman, and FB should be able to take down Hulk.

What fts does First Born have that puts him on Indestructible Hulk let alone WWH level?

8swords

should, but wont. although zod is the better fighter between the kryptonian, soo going with team 2 6/10

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
What fts does First Born have that puts him on Indestructible Hulk let alone WWH level?

Beating the Hell out of Apollo, and everyone else he's come across.

carver9
Beating the Hell out of Apollo, and everyone else he's come across.

Not enough to prove that he can take WWH...Especially since Apollo doesn't have any fts of his own. Also, he was damaged significantly by Apollo that hit him with the power of the sun. When WWH faced Apollo, he tanked the power of the sun that Apollo was blasting him with. Also, his best punching ft is mountain busting. Not enough...Especially against this version of Hulk and are you really going to use the "who he ran through argument, especially when it's concerning WWH".

Khazra Reborn
Get outta here, Hulk can't take on multiple Superman-ish level beings casually. And WWH was hurt by a helluva lot less than the king of Olympus unloading on him.

Hell, Zod could probably take down Hulk too. He seemed comfortably above Superman, with MA skills to match Wonder Woman, plus brutality.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zod and First Born taking down Hulk is possible but World War Hulk?

no expression

carver9
Get outta here, Hulk can't take on multiple Superman-ish level beings casually. And WWH was hurt by a helluva lot less than the king of Olympus unloading on him.

Hell, Zod could probably take down Hulk too. He seemed comfortably above Superman, with MA skills to match Wonder Woman, plus brutality.

Why can't Hulk take on multiple Supermanish beings?

Lol...neither Zod or First Born is taking down WWH. First Born isn't stronger or as ongoing as WWH.

Khazra Reborn
Because Hulk didn't do anything to suggest that he could. He was a solid HH in that arc, but he wasn't at the point where he could trash two peers of Superman.

Plus Zod's big speed edge, and his skill shouldn't be disregarded either. Unlike his pre-boot self, NU Zod fights skillfully and with intelligence. He's not going to stand there and trade punches.

8swords
Because Hulk didn't do anything to suggest that he could. He was a solid HH in that arc, but he wasn't at the point where he could trash two peers of Superman.

Plus Zod's big speed edge, and his skill shouldn't be disregarded either. Unlike his pre-boot self, NU Zod fights skillfully and with intelligence. He's not going to stand there and trade punches.

this is a 2v2 fight, you're talking as if supermans not here, or you're saying that zod can 1 shot supes to go on a 2v1 against WWH

emporerpants
Team 1. Zod's skill advantage against Supes has been marginalized due to Supes ripping Doomsday in half. I just DO NOT see Zod being capable of that. Also, First Born is a very Hulk like character, but he hasn't done enough yet to be considered above or at WWH.

If Supes gets really serious he beats Zod, and WWH beats 1st born.

Khazra Reborn
The WWH/FB thing is certainly debateable, I personally still think FB would edge out Hulk. But that one could be argued one way or the other.

But, as of right now Zod and Superman is pretty cut and dry IMO. Superman pretty much just couldn't beat him, even with all the various amps throughout that story. I'm sure that their rivalry will be explored further in the future, with Superman beating him eventually. But right now, at Clark's current skill level, Zod has his number.

carver9
The WWH/FB thing is certainly debateable, I personally still think FB would edge out Hulk. But that one could be argued one way or the other.

But, as of right now Zod and Superman is pretty cut and dry IMO. Superman pretty much just couldn't beat him, even with all the various amps throughout that story. I'm sure that their rivalry will be explored further in the future, with Superman beating him eventually. But right now, at Clark's current skill level, Zod has his number.

Wait a minute. How is it debatable if WWH could beat First Born? First Born doesn't hold a single advantage against WWH. Hulk is stronger, faster, and his damage soak is better.

Khazra Reborn
Yes, yes, of course he is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Right now i would say that FB is the strongest on the field (obviously), followed by the 3, who are quite close, except if supes stops holding back, but that won't happen. Team two for a vast majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Right now i would say that FB is the strongest on the field (obviously), followed by the 3, who are quite close, except if supes stops holding back, but that won't happen. Team two for a vast majority.

Why is First Born stronger?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Why is First Born stronger?
Because of comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.