Depa Billaba vs. Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Depa

Q99
Depa.

Talon's maybe mid-Jedi Council level or so. Depa? She's around Mace Windu's level. That's high/top-Jedi Council level. More power, more skill, she'll win.

Lord Stark
Talon would lose to pretty much any Council member with feats imo.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Talon would lose to pretty much any Council member with feats imo.

Her TK is good compared to most councilors, and her dueling is fairly solid too. Good force stealth means she's also a danger to more major ones.

Adi Gallia, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Micah Giiett, Eeth Koth, Yarael Poof. Those are the ones she outfeats in a standup fight, and if she achieved surprise she could threaten stronger still. And/or she could hold off against one of the mid-level ones for some time (which she often did in the series).

Not even counting the likes of Coleman Trebor, who wouldn't even be half a challenge.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
Her TK is good compared to most councilors, and her dueling is fairly solid too. Good force stealth means she's also a danger to more major ones.

Adi Gallia, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Micah Giiett, Eeth Koth, Yarael Poof. Those are the ones she outfeats in a standup fight, and if she achieved surprise she could threaten stronger still. And/or she could hold off against one of the mid-level ones for some time (which she often did in the series).

Not even counting the likes of Coleman Trebor, who wouldn't even be half a challenge.

I kind of meant the Clone Wars era. And that's why I said Council members with feats. I think Eeth Koth would defeat her, the man fought off Grievous with a broken arm. Adi would likely lose to her. Piell...well Piell had a low showing, too bad too since he apparently he mastered the 7 forms. Also Master Rancisis should be pretty formidable since even Bulq opted to ambush him.

carthage
Yeah, Koth wouldn't beat her. He got a basic force push in on Grievous, whereas a prior version of Grievous wtfpwned multiple Jedi. Grievous suffers from horrific inconsistency, so I don't put much weight with Koth being able to hold his own against an inferior version. Talon would put him down.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, Koth wouldn't beat her. He got a basic force push in on Grievous, whereas a prior version of Grievous wtfpwned multiple Jedi. Grievous suffers from horrific inconsistency, so I don't put much weight with Koth being able to hold his own against an inferior version. Talon would put him down.

I mean TCWs grievous has also put Kenobi on his ass more time than I care to count. Koth also did this with a broken arm, that's why its impressive.

Also some serious bias here...Koth holds his own against a more experienced Grievous with a handicap is somehow inferior to Kit Fisto's performance?

NewGuy01
It is inferior to Fisto's performance, but it's still good.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It is inferior to Fisto's performance, but it's still good.

Eh, Grievous is far more experienced and Koth has a broken arm, I'd put them pretty close.

NewGuy01
Season 1 vs Season 2, here. Not much more experience to be had.

It's around the turn of Seasons 3 and 4 that Grievous becomes more elite.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I kind of meant the Clone Wars era. And that's why I said Council members with feats. I think Eeth Koth would defeat her, the man fought off Grievous with a broken arm. Adi would likely lose to her. Piell...well Piell had a low showing, too bad too since he apparently he mastered the 7 forms. Also Master Rancisis should be pretty formidable since even Bulq opted to ambush him.

Talon has superior TK to Koth (by a fair amount) and all Eeth has is 'held off Grievous for a bit,' which is something weaker Jedi than Eeth have done against 2-arm Griev.

On the broken arm, it should be noted he's generally shown to be a one-hand stylist anyway. So sure, he can't use both hands for additional power, but he was fighting in his main style. And, lacking a showing where he does any better, we can't say that it'd change much.

Talon has force lightning and has been known to use it in combination with physical attack.

Fisto's performance was certainly better- he wasn't simply holding off, after all, but doing well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.