Did the clones know about order 66 before it happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
According to battlefront 2, they did, why wouldn't at least 1 clone tell the jedi about it? I mean aside from fives.

deathslash
May you please give the direct quotation of what the clone said in Battlefront 2? I think I know what you're referencing, but I just want to be sure. I just want to say that even if the clones did know about Order 66, Sidious probably put another order in their chips that commanded them not to tell the Jedi.

Tzeentch
That Sideous could say "Execute order 66" and the Clones all immediately knew what that meant makes it obvious that they knew about it.

Do you think about these questions before you ask them?

FreshestSlice
Considering that it's in Republic law, I'm sure even some Jedi knew about it. They however could not know that Sidious would use it to his advantage. At least, not until too late.

Lord Stark
The Clones did not know about the Order. Its pre-programmed secretly into the bio-chip. They are literally programmed like droids in that regard. That's why fives flipped the **** out when Sidious told him that he planned to kill all the Jedi.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
That Sideous could say "Execute order 66" and the Clones all immediately knew what that meant makes it obvious that they knew about it.

Do you think about these questions before you ask them?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Nope Clone Wars retconned this.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by deathslash
May you please give the direct quotation of what the clone said in Battlefront 2? I think I know what you're referencing, but I just want to be sure. I just want to say that even if the clones did know about Order 66, Sidious probably put another order in their chips that commanded them not to tell the Jedi. the entry before and after the mygeeto mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.