the voice of shelob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
does shelob actually have a voice. i never understood that part? she must be able to speak to bargain with gollum?

Mujaffa
in the dark language of mordor..witch i do not utter here

Captain REX
*smacks forehead*

She probably does, but we probably won't hear her speak. She didn't in the book, if I recall.

Dexx
she probably waved her fangs at him. They do more than words to that skiny basta...creature.

Captain REX
I don't think they really made a deal. Gollum just led them into her lair, ditched them, and waited for Shelob to eat them so he could grab the Ring from their discarded clothing.

turin
i think they did make a deal, but im not sure. i will have to look that up when i get home. maybe not, maybe it was kind of like an unspoken deal where she wont eat him because it would be a waste of time. i do think i remember something about his part of the deal being he would bring people to her. i will have to check.

Captain REX
He's mostly bone and gristle, not worth eating anyway...

Dexx
All of Tolkien's (somewhat important) characters have a conscience. man, elf, dwarf, ent, hobbit, or any beast...
So he must've done shelob with one too....so she can make a deal with gollum, no.
But it's not that important...we won't see her actually talking.

undomiel
the movie is way different from the book
so even if she did not speak in the book she will probobly speak in the movie

Captain REX
Well, what would they have her say? Is the giant spider going to walk around saying "I'm going to eat you"?

I don't think she'll talk at all. She doesn't need to.

jimbo3
I don't think she will make any noises we can understand.
Didn't Gollum beg her to spare his life, and they made a deal?

Captain REX
I forget. Might have been something like that.

chica16
shelob and gollum did make a deal... i believe
the spiders in the hobbit talked, but i dont remember if shelob did

Arwen Undomiell
I think that Sheloba can talk by the Mordor's lanuage or she can't at all . wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.