Thoughts on the twist of Naruto Chapter 678? (SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth _Sadow1
So Madara was betrayed and stabbed in the back (literally) by Black Zetsu...Well that was random, Kishimoto...

SSJGGogeta
I was honestly baffled by how shocked everyone was. I called it from the beginning that Black Zetsu was Kaguya, and that he/she would at some point betray Madara to steal the ten tails back.

I didn't think it would happen so abruptly, but it was a good chapter(IMO), nonetheless.

Tzeentch
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24981&pagenumber=1489#post14738578

Astner
Well, we were never told of what happened to her but I never imagined that she'd be Zetsu.

My question is, why did she need Madara? She just one-shotted him with her fist and Madara was already strong enough to steam-roll the entire ninja world.

SSJGGogeta
Well, to be fair, Madara was completely blind-sided and caught off-gaurd. Plus, she was dead. The black Zetsu is just her condensed will. She'll probably come back though, after taking Madara's body that had the Jyuubi in it.

That, along with the fact that Madara was the only one able to awaken Rinnegan makes him the best candidate, since Kaguya was apparently dead.

Demonic Phoenix
She's contained within Black Zetsu, the same guy who said he'd be killed by Minato and Kakashi as soon as he left Obito. She needed Madara to become the Jinchuurikii.

Based
This is considered a twist?

NemeBro
Is there really anyone who didn't expect Kaguya to take the reins as big bad from Madara?

Come on.

Darth _Sadow1
I'm glad that Kishimoto is letting a woman do something important in this series! But no, I expected Madara to land and the clash between Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara would start, but then Zetsu did that...

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Tzeentch
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24981&pagenumber=1489#post14738578
Your point is?

Bentley
Well, Madara being the big bad was the most boring thing in the universe, so chumping him in favor of any character (even one that was an afterthought) is ok in my book. I did remember saying something like "I'd rather have Black Zetsu killing Madara than him being the big bad". So, eh, called it.

Can't say I care either way thumb up

Darth _Sadow1
I really dislike Madara as well, but to kill him off like that seems weird to me...His plot armor completely shattered apparently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.