R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I was just told a kmc member who I called a personal friend passed. You know him as Guy222. He was always willing to help without wanting anything in return. Truly a remarkable person who touched many lives. I never met anyone who didn't like him and that says something about the person he was. May you be at peace. I'll miss you, friend.

Tzeentch
Um, details if possible? That's pretty shocking.

Inhuman
Wow this is messed up and sad news if true. R.I.P.

Badabing
I also considered Guy222 a personal friend. I spoke to him here, on FB and on the phone. He was one of the nicest and genuine people I know. All my prayers are with his wife, family and friends.

Edit: I haven't seen any details. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I don't know if there's a connection.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Um, details if possible? That's pretty shocking. I am not sure. Another member told me he was alerted to his passing. He wasn't given any details. It is very shocking to me as well.

Time Immemorial
Damn, what a loss.

RIP Guy

-Pr-
Just got a PM a short time ago. Sad, sad news.

Bentley
Man this is just unexpected, he's one of the most beloved members of this forum. One way or another he and his family are in my prayers.

I wish we interacted more often, but I'm glad to have met him here.

Edit: Thanks for relying the info Quan.

StiltmanFTW
Can't be true.

Guy was easily the best of us.

KingD19
Yeah. Guy's the person everyone should try to be more like. He was never malicious or teasing or mean to anybody.

quanchi112
He was never rattled, always respectful of others, and always willing to help people out if they needed it. There won't ever be another guy. He was truly unique and someone respected by everyone.

Estacado
R.I.P.
sad

Existere
sad

marwash22
April fools?

Badabing
Originally posted by marwash22
April fools? Sadly, no. I received a message and it's all over FB. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I spoke with him after and he sounded fine. I don't know yet if that's part of his passing.

marwash22
well that sucks. sad to say but it's probably for the better, he was always going through something tragic.

rip.

Utrigita
When I first joined many years ago Guy was the first one I made contact with and we had many talks, since we had faced some of the same situations in life. Over the last couple of years I didn't talk much with him, I guess we grew apart, but I always considered him the backbone of KMC and a close friend. His kindness second to none. You'll greatly missed, RIP my friend.

DarkSaint85
Woah. That's a massive shock. RIP.

The Nuul
RIP Guy. You were a great guy and we will miss you dearly. sad

draxx_tOfU
No way. =(

Rest in peace eternal friend.

Deadline
Sorry to hear that. I liked him, to me he was one of the nicest if not the nicest poster on KMC. May he rest in peace.

Gecko4lif
But I liked guy :sad

Impediment
RIP Guy Burdeos. You were truly THE nicest person on KMC every time we conversed. It's sad how somebody like Guy can go so early. Much love to our fallen friend, his brother Mark (BruceSkywalker), and the rest of the family.

Omega Vision
Damn. He had kids, didn't he? sad

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Guy_zps58eaaa97.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

thanks Matt...

thanks everyone

Insane Titan
Such sad news guy was a genuine great person who had time for everyone. My condolences to his brother mark

Zack Fair
Wow...This is terrible news. Guy was THE guy. I am really sad to learn this. I can only hope he is rewarded in the afterlife with the same kindness and genuinely good spirits he always had. I will miss him a lot.

I say we change the Off-Topic title in honor of Guy. If there is one person that deserved to be on the title it was him.

KMC won't be the same without him.

LordofBrooklyn
WOW.

My prayers go out to all his loved ones.

His updates were always a great reminder of what is truly important in life. I can't imagine how the wife he mentioned so often is feeling right now.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by quanchi112
I was just told a kmc member who I called a personal friend passed. You know him as Guy222. He was always willing to help without wanting anything in return. Truly a remarkable person who touched many lives. I never met anyone who didn't like him and that says something about the person he was. May you be at peace. I'll miss you, friend. sad

Badabing
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Guy_zps58eaaa97.jpg Great pic. This epitomizes him perfectly.

Impediment
Thanks. I appreciate that.

steverules_2
F*ck this sucks sad Sorry for your loss Bruce

RIP Guy

MF DELPH
Damn...

RIP Guy. One of the boards nicest, if not always coherent, board members.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He was indeed the nicest poster I ever met, I didn't met him in RL but he was always nice, polite and respectful to all, and on the internet that says a lot about someone. I honestly grief and wish his family all the best. May he RIP.

sad

Astner
Rest in peace.

BruceSkywalker
Guy's all time favorite song.. Purple Rain by Prince..

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-prince-purple-rain-1984-complete-video/192cc3f9a076974a3585

MF DELPH
If you guys get details on a Funeral Registry site (for leaving messages and making donations) could you post the details here please?

-K-M-
Wow....I don't even know what to say. That's definitely a shock.

My thoughts are to his family and friends. Everyone is speaking highly of him which is a statement about his character

R.I.P

Sin I AM
Really. Confirmation? I spoke with guy not too long ago

Badabing
Originally posted by MF DELPH
If you guys get details on a Funeral Registry site (for leaving messages and making donations) could you post the details here please? This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvkOriginally posted by Sin I AM
Really. Confirmation? I spoke with guy not too long ago Sadly, Guy is gone Sin.

Badabing
Vintage Guy:
Originally posted by guy222
Eating a chicken salad Originally posted by guy222
Took a hot bath Originally posted by guy222
Finishing lunch Originally posted by guy222
Great Easter worship. On to the park for a barbecue Originally posted by guy222
Starting work soon Originally posted by guy222
At work Originally posted by guy222
Waking up Originally posted by guy222
Taking the kids to school Originally posted by guy222
Sleep time
Gonna miss his updates.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Guy's all time favorite song.. Purple Rain by Prince..

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-prince-purple-rain-1984-complete-video/192cc3f9a076974a3585

Awesome song.

Originally posted by Badabing
This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvk Sadly, Guy is gone Sin.

Done.

kevdude
That's pretty shocking, I added him on FB a few months ago and knew he had a stroke but from how he sounded he would be ok. I just saw his wife post on FB about his death.. The stroke never got him down and always remained uplifting, even during the hardest times. Rip Guy you will be missed sad

maxivitopowe
Damn...

Guy was one of the best and the nicest person on this board.

My condolences to his friends and family

RIP

iceman24567
Vintage Guy:

Gonna miss his updates. sad shocker gonna miss him

The Nuul
I am so sorry for you and your family's lost BruceSkywalker. God Bless your family and Guy.

Starscream M
RIP Guy. He is one of a kind and the constant on KMC. He will be missed.

What is bruceskywalker's connection with Guy?

Diesldude
When I first joined KMC, guy was the guy posting scans in the ownage thread. Although I rarely interacted with him, I did notice the respect everyone had for him. I never saw him post in anger or provoke anyone. From reading his posts, I can say he was one of the nicest person I've seen on any forum.

RIP Guy.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Starscream M

What is bruceskywalker's connection with Guy?

It's his brother

R.I.P. Guy

Omega Vision
The closest he ever came to getting riled was if you disrespected Celestials.

Let's remember him for all the warm feelings he'd give to an often times acrimonious board.

Scythe
I also considered Guy222 a personal friend. I spoke to him here, on FB and on the phone. He was one of the nicest and genuine people I know. All my prayers are with his wife, family and friends.

Edit: I haven't seen any details. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I don't know if there's a connection.

Same here, he was a good man and he shall be missed. He was still quite young and so full of promise. Not to mention how hard working he was. I remember being there for him when his dad passed and I realized he was quite the family man, humble and very thoughtful.

Stoic
Wow Guy passed away? I truly feel a deep regret inside of me at the news of his passing. There was a year several years ago that I was all alone, and not even my family members told me happy birthday, but then I signed in and got a PM. It was Guy222 wishing me a very happy birthday. You will be missed brother. RIP. sad

Starscream M
just reading these comments you can tell how amazing Guy was

I'm really sad that we didn't show him this love while he was here...he would've appreciated it

we took him for granted

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guy passed? WTF..........

I've known Guy for like 6 years and he's always been the coolest, nicest, and helpful person I've met on this shitty board and the bitter world we know as the internet.

RIP man. My condolences to his family and friends.

I remember when Guy spent hours trying to help me find a particular comic I was interested in reading. Nothing big or special, but it's the little things that reveal the true nature of a person.

This sucks. sad

Yamcha
This is truly sad news, I never really spoke to Guy but back even before I joined and just lurked I remember telling friends in school about these forums and we always joked around about how Guy was the most calm and collected dude no matter what people threw his way. Never got to speak to you man but your posts reached and brought laughter to even people you never spoke to. May he rest in peace, my sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends..

I'll honestly miss seeing him around this place, it won't feel the same.

carver9
I was real close with guy and his wife. I remember sending him a text message of a pic of me and he was shocked that I was black (lol) and him and his wife first comments was "you are a very attractive guy but I never thought you was black, lol". I couldn't help but laugh. Ever since then, we pretty much texted and called each other all of the time. He even called me during hard time wishing me well and brought up Hulk fts just to make things better. He got off KMC for a bit because him and his wife moved, I think they either relocated to another state or city, cant remember off hand because this was months ago and he told me that once he got everything settled, he would start posting scans again. I am SHOCKED at this and it doesn't seem real. Guy was one of if not my best friend on KMC and became one of my good friends in real life (easy to relate to). I will miss him and again, this is shocking to me. I wish him and his family the best and yes, we do need to name the off topic thread "the Guy thread". He deserves it.

batdude123
This is crazy, guy was such a good person. He will be missed. RIP.

psycho gundam

Badabing
It's amazing to see all these posts about how a stranger on KMC touched peoples' lives. Simple things like wishing people happy birthday day, good morning/afternoon/evening, how was your day, nice to see you good friend. etc. I was lucky enough to interact with Guy on the phone and FB. He had one of the purest hearts I've encountered. He was as humble as he was friendly and honest. I am a better person for knowing Guy on and off KMC.

celeyhyga17
http://www.prdaily.com/Uploads/Public/Images/one-for-my-homies.gif

8swords
RIP,
hardly knew him, but I remembered some great posts he made here, what a lost, sad

fatnlazy
I knew him on another board, under another name. Same guy though.
I signed up for the sole reason of posting in this thread and to ask if it were really true. He was incredibly nice, and a rather unique personality, managing to stick out on internet forums where being outrageous, and being an ass are the primary way of getting people to notice you.

For his brother, I am very sorry for your loss.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I wish I had know him better, he always wished me a good day, like most of us and always though about my birthday even though I was just an e-friend.

How easily we forget to do something while we still can and think "tomorrow"...

I feel sadness, even though I hardly can claim to knew him...

But he gave you the feeling, that he is the way he speaks to you, a great guy with a big heart... god bless his soul.

JBL
Its so nice to see members on KMC come together and pay their respect to a cherished member who has passed away. He and his family will be in my prayers for a long time. KMC and its members will miss him greatly.

Golgo13
I've met Guy on Herochat several years ago. So shocking. He was a good sport and never took debates or post too seriously. We need more of that.

RIP guy.

Kayakat
So very sad, Guy will most definitely be missed sad
He was always so kind to everyone and a good friend and he was still so young, I can hardly believe it, my heart goes out to his family , his brothers on here, his beloved wife and all his family and friends.
We should all try to be more like Guy.
RIP Guy, we will miss you

Stoic
It's amazing to see all these posts about how a stranger on KMC touched peoples' lives. Simple things like wishing people happy birthday day, good morning/afternoon/evening, how was your day, nice to see you good friend. etc. I was lucky enough to interact with Guy on the phone and FB. He had one of the purest hearts I've encountered. He was as humble as he was friendly and honest. I am a better person for knowing Guy on and off KMC.

We're all family here brother, and even though we get into the BS at times, when one person that's been here for years goes missing, it effects us all in our own way. I'm sure that when the few of us that are absent at this time find out (Jake, Dmills, and other long standing members that knew Guy) they will take the news as a shock as well. I consider everyone that has been here for years as family. There are times that flesh and blood is not the only thing that makes a person family. Guy you will be extremely missed. I pray that your wife, children and kin find a way to cope with your passing. One love.

Damborgson
sad

I never met him, but I've been here for a few years now. Never heard an unkind thing from him. The only time he was even grouchy was when we were fighting one another.

Rest easy Guy. You'll be missed.

StyleTime
I'd hoped this was a troll thread when I read the title. I had only a few interactions with him, but he was a big presence here throughout my stay on KMC.

R.I.P. Guy.

Bentley
I do think it's natural that we are touched and affected by what happens to other posters here. We're a community and we actually share opinions and talks with each other often, I might talk more with some of you than I do with people at school or at work. And Guy did share his day and spent time helping others around here, taking time to post stuff, being overall friendly etc.

I'll drink a cold beer and remember the good times reading his posts. He'll be in my mind everytime I see a Celestial on page.

This is it.

http://www.gofundme.com/9noyvk

Thanks Bada.

Epicurus
I didn't know him as well as the old-school members of this board. But he was definitely a kindly fellow, always respectful and never flaming others. RIP man, wherever you are now.

As a tribute to guy222, here are Celestials kicking ass(2 of the vids were made by Damborgson):
GkYw_VWi8
PcWSUqDYg
zCJKGb7-c

Also hope his family is doing well.

pym-ftw
Rip Guy

I wish I had gotten to know you better

Times like this make you appreciate the Kmc family even if we fight all the time.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Rip Guy

I wish I had gotten to know you better

Times like this make you appreciate the Kmc family even if we fight all the time.

thumb up

Mindset
Wow, I did not expect to see something like this.

RIP Guy.

Impediment
Originally posted by Kayakat
So very sad, Guy will most definitely be missed sad
He was always so kind to everyone and a good friend and he was still so young, I can hardly believe it, my heart goes out to his family , his brothers on here, his beloved wife and all his family and friends.
We should all try to be more like Guy.
RIP Guy, we will miss you

QFT.

Martian_mind
Wow, unexpected and incredibly tragic.

R.I.P Guy, Hopefully your asking the Living Tribunal himself how his day was now.

AsbestosFlaygon
@BruceSkywalker

Dude, I had no friggin' clue you were his brother.

Though I never met or talked to him personally, I always treated you're brother as my friend, my kabayan, and a genuine person.

I share my condolences to the kindest guy in the forums. RIP.

Epicurus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
@BruceSkywalker

Dude, I had no friggin' clue you were his brother.
Yep, me neither.

Condolences to you Bruce, and the rest of Guy's family as well(his wife Tammy and the kids).

SamZED
Even before I got to better know Guy on the forum I remember reading his posts and thinking "what a nice guy". One time I PMed him because I wanted to ask about a scan or a sig he posted on the forum. He happily helped me of course, we talked a bit through PMs and on the forum. Some time later he sent me a message congratulating me with my birthday. Few people I met on the forum remember let alone take the time to do that. Guy was just that nice. I remember some time ago I (as it often happens) got carried away in the character ownage thread, don't even remember who it was I argued with and what was the subject.. Guy PMed me asking to try and keep calm when responding to the other poster because he was worried I might get banned. Never rude to anyone, never impatient and always willing to help. Rest in peace, buddy. You will be missed by many.

Warlord
never actually had any extensive relationship with anyone here, but he always seemed like a nice guy. Helpful and kind.
Rest in Peace

Estacado
Originally posted by SamZED
Even before I got to better know Guy on the forum I remember reading his posts and thinking "what a nice guy". One time I PMed him because I wanted to ask about a scan or a sig he posted on the forum. He happily helped me of course, we talked a bit through PMs and on the forum. Some time later he sent me a message congratulating me with my birthday. Few people I met on the forum remember let alone take the time to do that. Guy was just that nice. I remember some time ago I (as it often happens) got carried away in the character ownage thread, don't even remember who it was I argued with and what was the subject.. Guy PMed me asking to try and keep calm when responding to the other poster because he was worried I might get banned. Never rude to anyone, never impatient and always willing to help. Rest in peace, buddy. You will be missed by many.
Same here.
He was the only preson who always sent me a pm every year on my birthday also on christmas even though we havent spoke a lot.

He was the nicest person.

TedKordJRBOSS
I am new and I still miss him

Tattoos N Scars
I don't visit the comic vs. as much as I used to, but when I did, I could always expect to read some cheerful posts from Guy. I've never seen anyone like him on this or any other site. You will be missed Guy. Your family is in my prayers.

dynamix

word.

R.I.P, brotha. I also noticed his often very respectful ways of replying and arguing with other members. Good dude, he'll be missed.

zopzop
Oh man, this is awful.

Rest in Peace Guy.

basilisk
Only just saw this. Terrible news and hard to believe after all the posting he did here. I didn't know him personally but he was one of those contributors that I always noticed because I liked his threads and he was always respectful and never rude... and a fellow Celestials fan. RIP.

golem370
RIP MY FRIEND

KuRuPT Thanosi
I really don't even know what to say... All I can say and know.. is he was of the first people on met on this site, and to this day, remains the nicest most genuine person I've met on here. Truly sad news and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

janus77
R.I.P. Guy222.

In amongst all the teenage flamers and know-it-alls, he somehow managed to keep his head and be decent and patient with everyone.

Mr.SunKing
Damn, this is unexpected.

My condolences to his fams.

Son did make some great post, got me hip to a lot about the Celestials.

RIP Guy222

kgkg
Wow sad news indeed sad

RIP Guy.

Wei Phoenix
I know what it's like to lose a brother. There's not much I can do, but from this day forward I will do my best to never get mad, flame or just be a dick to anyone here on KMC. I'll debate and post without an ego in his memory.

Mr Master
... This is truly sad. I kept in touch with Guy from time to time off-kmc,
this is an individual most people don't even seem human next to.
An inspiration in simplistic form more valuable than one realizes till after the fact.

I will miss this cool cat.

My condolences and prayers are with his family.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Stoic
We're all family here brother, and even though we get into the BS at times, when one person that's been here for years goes missing, it effects us all in our own way. I'm sure that when the few of us that are absent at this time find out (Jake, Dmills, and other long standing members that knew Guy) they will take the news as a shock as well. I consider everyone that has been here for years as family. There are times that flesh and blood is not the only thing that makes a person family. Guy you will be extremely missed. I pray that your wife, children and kin find a way to cope with your passing. One love. thumb up

Trackz
Strength to all his friends and family.

R.I.P.

vansonbee
Thank you for helping a newbie out when he first started.

Good Bye Guy222

Mindship
Godspeed, Guy222.

Damn.

Sundipped
sad Wow I just found out about this. Definitely shocking. This was the most respectful poster that I know. The type of person who ALWAYS seemed happy and in good spirits no matter what. He will be missed greatly. I send my condolences to his family. *pours out Ciroc*

To the rest of KMC, enjoy your life and live it too the fullest because it's way too short.

WhiteWitchKing
RIP Guy.

AlmightyKfish
RIP Guy, one of the nicest guys on the forum, he'll really be missed.

tkitna
This is just horrible news. Awful.

What can I say about Guy that hasent already been said? He always called me friend. That meant a lot to me. Such a nice spirited person to talk to. If people argued with him on the board, they did something wrong. This sucks. I know Guy was a spiritual person (as am I), so there's comfort in that.

God bless him, BruceSkywalker, and his entire family.

deathlife
sad sad

I didn't know Guy personally but from our limited interaction here, he was always very respectful and very polite. The sort of level headed person that a lot of us strive to be but fail to attain. Even from his picture, you can tell he was a cool guy with a kind heart.

As we get older and become more aware of our mortality, we appreciate the good things and the good people in our lives wherever we meet them, be it in real life or an Internet forum. Guy 222 just seemed like a nice person who always kept it real here and interacting with him was always a pleasure.

This really sucks and I'm really torn up by this.

R.I.P Guy, hope to meet you someday in a better place than this messed up world.

TedKordJRBOSS
We should make guy the patron saint of kmc

Unnatural-POWER
I haven't conversed with Guy in many years, but my sentiment reflects what many others here are saying when last we did.

RIP Guy.

Newjak
I'm going to miss guy. He was one of the people that always made KMC just a better place to be and I bet he did that everwhere he was.

Kid Kurdy
RIP Guy222.

You're forever a Celestial now.

Raptor22
I'm very sorry to hear about guys passing. My heartfelt condolences go out to his brother, friends and family. R.I.P guy

Digi
Was taking some time off, but I heard about guy. Such a sad bit of news. He represented a lot of what was good about KMC, and I know everyone who knew him will miss him dearly.

Crazy how a website can mean so much. I never met him, just like most of us, but I'm just shook up over it.

Listening to Purple Rain right now in tribute. Everything, even things supposedly done in tribute, seems like self-indulgent bullsh*t to me when you're talking about a person's life. But it's something. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Digi
Was taking some time off, but I heard about guy. Such a sad bit of news. He represented a lot of what was good about KMC, and I know everyone who knew him will miss him dearly.

Crazy how a website can mean so much. I never met him, just like most of us, but I'm just shook up over it.

Listening to Purple Rain right now in tribute. Everything, even things supposedly done in tribute, seems like self-indulgent bullsh*t to me when you're talking about a person's life. But it's something. Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Is it possible that you could delete marwash's dick post? Or at least move it to the spam section.

Digi
Originally posted by Epicurus
Is it possible that you could delete marwash's dick post? Or at least move it to the spam section.

Link? I likely can't, depending on its forum. Unless it's in one of my sections, you'll need a global. In which case, Bada can handle it.

Sundipped
If it's possible, from whatever realm his spirit has transcended to, I'm sure guy is looking down at this thread with the same gleeful demeanor he had always exhibited.

Side Note: I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more responses. I know a lot more posters in this forum who haven't weighed in yet who knew guy as well. I suppose the thread was overlooked by it being at the top of the page.

-Pr-
Link? I likely can't, depending on its forum. Unless it's in one of my sections, you'll need a global. In which case, Bada can handle it.

Bada sorted it.

Jynocidus
I didn't really know Guy, but he was the first person to PM me when I signed up saying Raz makes great sigs. I guess I'll work on that sooner or later

PC

operator616
Im sorry to hear this news. I've only known him for a short while, but from what ive seen from him and based on the few interactions that we had, he seemed like a nice guy; i respected him, since he was always kind and respectful himself to me and everyone else here.

RIP Guy.

AsbestosFlaygon
I propose to the mods to make this a sticky thread and/or move this to the Comic Book 'Respect' Forum.

Or add the title "In Honor of Guy222: " in The Celestials Respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442432& amp;highlight=title%3A%28celestials%29+forumid%3A9

Golgo13

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442432& amp;highlight=title%3A%28celestials%29+forumid%3A9

That would be sick.

Galan007
He's off to that great work in the sky.

RIP, big guy.

leonidas
it's a testament to guy that so many people in a virtual forum took him as he offered himself. he seems like he would have been much the same in rl. he's maybe the only person on the site since i've been here who was universally liked by everyone over the entire course of his stay. here's to guy thumb up

Lek Kuen

I support that idea

Badabing
Newjak and Digi mod the respect forum. It would be best to ask one of them to change the thread title. I could do it but don't want to intrude in their forum. I will change the off topic thread here in remembrance of Guy. Any suggestions?

Omega Vision
"Guy's Celestial Abode"?

MF DELPH
"Eternal Sunshine of Guy's Mind".

Zack Fair
Originally posted by MF DELPH
"Eternal Sunshine of Guy's Mind". Epic.

meep-meep
Damn. He was cool guy. Rest in peace guy222

Tar-Antado
Goodbye fellow Celestial and Laker fan. Rest in peace.

DarkSaint85
Guy: Just resting.

Epicurus
Well, Celestials go by different monikers like Tiamut the Communicator and Arishem the Judge.

Guy the Peacebringer has a nice ring to it, methinks.

Galan007
Guy the Peacebringer has a nice ring to it, methinks. I feel like guy would appreciate that the most. thumb up

Estacado
Well, Celestials go by different monikers like Tiamut the Communicator and Arishem the Judge.

Guy the Peacebringer has a nice ring to it, methinks.
thumb up
Sounds great!

Digi
I'm on my phone so I can't link it easily, but I updated the Celestial Respect Thread per one of the earlier requests.

-Pr-
Nicely done.

D-Block
R.I.P Guy

Digi
I made a small edit at the start of the Celestial thread explaining the tribute. Again, small things, but it's all we can do:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8427593#post8427593

Damborgson
I clicked on his bio, even his location was nice. "with my gal." That genuinely chokes me up.

Wonder Man
My condolences to his family. He always posted good answers.

Newjak
I made a small edit at the start of the Celestial thread explaining the tribute. Again, small things, but it's all we can do:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8427593#post8427593 Good job Digi it is a nice tribute.

Branlor Swift
What really?

If Guy was anything irl like he is here then I'm pretty sure he was the nicest person ever created. Poor guy.
Plus, I'm pretty sure he's the only person who ever wished me a happy birthday on this site.

Angel Watching
In the harshness of strong debate a tiny salutation from Guy could bring a focus to true debate. An Angel has only been keeping his seat warm at the roundtable in Heaven.

Ghost111
Good Luck Good friend.

Ghost111
Waking

Still Lucy dammit big grin

Respect Guy, you will be missed

Ghost111
Many the scan I looked at from Guy on hero chat and Demonoid link I used from him there.

Ghost111

Incredibly sad. Whilst I don't believe in God. I wish his family well.

Rao Kal El
Never interacted with Guy, but based on his regular posts He was such a nice guy, he was actually mentioned in Comic Vine as one of the nicest posters on KMC, besides being very knowledgeable.

He was probably the nicest guy around here, We need more people like him.

One-Punch
Rest in peace.

namorsubby
Great poster. Always reasonable, never came across as rash or abrasive. RIP.

MF DELPH
You know someone was respected when even the socks/trolls of the forum create accounts just so they can pay their respects to him before getting banned again.

Wei Phoenix
That user requested his own banning. I believe he knew Guy from another site and just signed up to say good-bye here.

MF DELPH
Word? In that case, nevermind. Thanks for setting me straight.

python99
Oh damn, sad to hear.
He added his insight on a few of my threads not to long ago.
RIP

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>