First Born VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
First Born

VS

World War Hulk

Born or Banner?

carver9
First Born gets destroyed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Firstborn wins 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Firstborn wins 10/10

How? What advantages does he have?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9

Being far stronger.

JBL
WWH in a stomp.

carver9
Being far stronger.

How is he far stronger? His best punching power is mountain busting? WWH was stated as being capable of shedding planets (on multiple of occasions) with his fist.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
WWH in a stomp.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Being far stronger.

That's not true.

Based relative or scale type feats, Hulk in the worst case scenario, is on par, and he can get far stronger.

I mean, First Born is clearly very strong* and above beings like Wonder Woman/Orion etc. but so is this is Hulk. But to an even greater degree depending on his anger.

*If First Born was a Marvel character, I'm sure he'd be lowballed to shit. Azzarello is dealing with far weaker power levels. Based on scale type feats, random gods that get slaughtered by Gorr's black berserkers are noticeably more powerful than First Born.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

Being from DC laughing out loud

Hulk snaps his neck with 2 fingers.

"Id"
Hulk

I think its competitive until he goes World Breaker

wxyz
Bump.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
WWH in a stomp.

BruceSkywalker
WWH shitstomps

cdtm
First Born wins, with ease.

MrMind
First Born, spite.

celeyhyga17
Hulk

MrMind
laughing out loud

let me know when WWHulk isn't getting hurt by handgun and machine gun then we'll talk

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
laughing out loud

let me know when WWHulk isn't getting hurt by handgun and machine gun then we'll talk

Stop being a troll for once. Ms. Marvel tank bullets and Wonder Woman doesn't. Who wins? Like, whats wrong with you?

DeadpoolXXX
first born wins.

carver9
Let's debate this. Why does FB win?

MrMind
Why does Hulk win? Post feats for once so it looks like u actually read comics

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
Why does Hulk win? Post feats for once so it looks like u actually read comics

So youre answering a question with a question? I always posts scans. Stop hating and back up your arguments for a change.

smile

MrMind
Battlezone invitation, first born vs world war hulk

You down?

MrMind
I thought you wanna debate Carver, this is the third time I have invited u to a bz, u know what they say, third times a charm

SquallX
One of FB best feat was holding apart a boom tune from closing. Something I believe Orion was not only surprised, but thought impossible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.